Ducasse starting at RG tonight

Rexorcism

Cant wait to watch Finding Giants...yay

I want to see "Finding Jets"

Terry Bradway: "John, check out this guy I found. Name is Jalen Saunders. His numbers are decent--agility, 40, 10-yard splits. Catch radius is a little bit of a prob..."

John Idzik: "What's his Madden rating? What did EA say?"

TB: "What do you mean, Madden rating?"

JI: "You heard me. What would his overall rating be on Madden 15?"

TB: "Ummmmm, 82?"

JI: "ooh! That's really good!"

Vlad Ducasse should seek alternate employment because this football thing is not working.

For anyone with exuberant Tannenbaum nostalgia, recall Mike the Accountant drafted King Ugly in the 2nd round from his alma mater, UMass. Fair bet he spoke to the coaches and watched some UMass games. Yet standing in the slot mere feet from Ducasse every down was senior free agent Victor Cruz, whom he let the Jints sign.

Vlad Ducasse should seek alternate employment because this football thing is not working.

For anyone with exuberant Tannenbaum nostalgia, recall Mike the Accountant drafted King Ugly in the 2nd round from his alma mater, UMass. Fair bet he spoke to the coaches and watched some UMass games. Yet standing in the slot mere feet from Ducasse every down was senior free agent Victor Cruz, whom he let the Jints sign.

I am sure he is making money. A whole bunch more than working the loading dock at home depot.

There are thousands of worse players you guys never complain about. Ducasse is a bad starter/good backup level NFL lineman.  There is no shame in that, though drafting them in the 2nd round leads to generally low team talent level.  Nobody is ranting that Brent Qvale or Ben Ijalana seek alternate employment and Ducasse probably considerably better than either. 

Yeah, cause so many teams were lining up to grab Cruz.

Archived