Sunday morning football

joewilly12

Is that what it is??? LOL I was like WTF this morning in the car. I was trying to figure out why they were playing a recording from one of last week's game or something. Whatever. The NFL is a multi gazillion dollar whorehouse. I don't even really care anymore. 

Pigs get greedy. Hogs get slaughtered.

I'm not to sure about that. He's consistently having 3 TD games through out not only the season but the last 2 years.

He's had probably the best weapons around him since he was a rookie, and never won a damn thing and never will. Plus the NFL does everything possible to help him win, he gets calls like if he was a SB MVP with multiple rings. 

What does Matty Ice have, 1 playoff win? LOL It is never his fault.

Mark sanchez has 4 play off wins.... that wasn't his fault either. The Falcons have always had a few decent defensive players but for the most part their defense has been sh*t and their O line just started to glue together. When you have the entire team playing at a high level it reflects more then just a high offensive effort.

Mark sanchez has 4 play off wins.... that wasn't his fault either. The Falcons have always had a few decent defensive players but for the most part their defense has been sh*t and their O line just started to glue together. When you have the entire team playing at a high level it reflects more then just a high offensive effort.

Its never Matty Ice fault. 

Archived