****Official Jets v Chiefs Game Day Thread****

T0mShane

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what happened to him anyway Craig? I thought he was a football player? Why is it that under this coach no offensive players ever get better-only worse?

At the very least he could catch the ball before. Now it just seems to bounce off his hands. He's gone Anthony Becht on us.

lol I thought it was a 4:15 game.   took a quick look at the espn gamecast

why did simms play ?  vick get hurt ?

was harvin that good or was it garbage time ?

looks like 2 failed 4th downs doomed them.  what were the 4th down plays like ? disaster ?

lol I thought it was a 4:15 game.   took a quick look at the espn gamecast

why did simms play ?  vick get hurt ?

was harvin that good or was it garbage time ?

looks like 2 failed 4th downs doomed them.  what were the 4th down plays like ? disaster ?

yea Larz-Vick threw a pass and a KC defender pushes him after he lets go (no flag of course) and Vick's head bounces off the turf like a super ball, Simms comes in does OK and then Vick comes back game over

yea Larz-Vick threw a pass and a KC defender pushes him after he lets go (no flag of course) and Vick's head bounces off the turf like a super ball, Simms comes in does OK and then Vick comes back game over

ugh.  looked like a very frustrating game

too bad your father didn't raise you both a jets and giants fan 

my dad was 9 when the AFL started so he's liked both teams his whole life, including the Jets since day 1.

I used to be able to do that when I lived up in Jersey, but I have zero interest to watch the Giants if I know they are going to be on, while I have actually been stupid enough to pay $200.00 so I could have the privilege of watching this sorry excuse of an NFL football team

I used to be able to do that when I lived up in Jersey, but I have zero interest to watch the Giants if I know they are going to be on, while I have actually been stupid enough to pay $200.00 so I could have the privilege of watching this sorry excuse of an NFL football team

how many Jets games per year are on cable down there?

when i lived in maine it was about 8-10 plus the 2 games against the Cheatriots.  and the Giants are on all the time up there too.

Archived