Geno is just another victim of an organization that has mishandled the QB position since I (You) can remember...

CobraVerde

The only part they got right was taking him in the 2nd instead of the 1st round like they did with Sanchez.

too bad they treated him like Sanchez and gave him the job. other teams bench their first rounders (Buffalo, Tennessee) and aren't scared to try new things. The Jets move at the pace of a glacier. 

too bad they treated him like Sanchez and gave him the job. other teams bench their first rounders (Buffalo, Tennessee) and aren't scared to try new things. The Jets move at the pace of a glacier. 

Right, we should be more like the Bills and Titans who both suck and are also going nowhere. Do we not remember the game where Geno was awful and Vick had to step in but later admitted he wasn't quite ready???? 

The problem this team had was that they had a head coach that had ZERO interest in developing a young QB, he only wanted his QBs to stay out of the way of his AMAZING defenses. Sanchez looks better in 3 games under Kelly than he did in all the years under Rex. Coincidence? 

I am not suggesting Geno was the answer, but I sure know that Vick ain't. Might as well roll with the kid and worst case scenario we lock up 2-14 and a a top 2 draft pick. 

I remember hearing the same thing about Sanchez. He sucks, bad.....until he was signed by a head coach that knows what they are doing. Geno may be awful, but its impossible to judge while his working under Rex and his retarded desire to run the ball 60 times in a meaningless game.

Let's take another look after Richard Sherman takes back three "Sanchezes" in the Seahawks whooping of the Iggles

Geno, Tebow, Sanchez, Favre, Pennington, etc etc etc. Since ive been a fan (est 1981) QB has been the most disorganized questioned position the jets have ever had. im sure most teams deal with the same but i cant remember a time when we felt comfortable at QB other than immediately after draft day and after said QBs first win. but soon after every thing always goes down hill. No matter the coach it's always been an issue. Why? 

Because they have passed on HOF ers like Marino. Were a pick too late for Brett Favre, let Peyton Manning go back to school and failed to see the potential in Joe Flacco and earlier Ben Roethlisberger. All were on the board when the Jets drafted, yet NONE became Jets (except Favre for one rental season).

Geno, Tebow, Sanchez, Favre, Pennington, etc etc etc. Since ive been a fan (est 1981) QB has been the most disorganized questioned position the jets have ever had. im sure most teams deal with the same but i cant remember a time when we felt comfortable at QB other than immediately after draft day and after said QBs first win. but soon after every thing always goes down hill. No matter the coach it's always been an issue. Why? 

Geno Sucked from Day 1, in camp, to preseason, to 1st season, to now...give it a rest.

And managed to throw a Hail Mary out of bounds.  Pretty sure any of us could avoid that blunder.  Many of us (T0mShane) wouldn't reach the end zone unless we were inside the opposing 40 or 35 but we'd throw it somewhere between the boundaries.

Yeah, you have a point there. It's one thing when you miss a receiver, it's another thing when you miss the whole dang field. LOL

Geno doesn't suck the owner,GM and coaching staff SUCKS 

No, he sucks, too.  Looks absolutely lost on the field.  

You see Harvin's face last night when Geno overthrew him by 10 yards on that seven route which should have put us up 17 zip.?  Looke absolutely stunned at how bad a throw that was.

Right now, no joke, I'd say no.  Locking in on receivers, throwing tons of ridiculous INTs, STILL blindly getting rid of the ball as he's being taken down for sacks, etc. tell me the guy is lost and just has not progressed.

The OL sucks D-Brick is a shell of his old self go watch film and watch him getting tossed around like a rag doll. 

The OL sucks D-Brick is a shell of his old self go watch film and watch him getting tossed around like a rag doll. 

Totally get that, jw12.   But even once in a while, the kid has to step up and make a throw. 

Who's getting tossed, DBrick or Geno?  I know Vick got blasted to bits last week.

I am sick of people saying that the Jets ruin QBs. We haven't been lucky in drafting QBs and what would make you think that the coaching was superior. Well what about Mark Sanchez? Sanchez is coached by an offensive Yoda. The system is so simple a squirrel would look good in the pocket. Man alive.

Wish we had a plagiarist as HC

Until 2005 Pennington was looking like a franchise QB. Also Vinny had most fans confidence for a little while.

You can't just dial 1-800-quarterback .... Said a brilliant football guy who should be our team President in 2015.

The only victims here are fans who think our team is cursed. We just have a crappy owner who can't see what the basic structure of a winning organization should look like.

having a bad owner fits the definition of a curse--a thing you can't control which results in sufferings through no fault of your own

No.  None of them were good except for Favre who got hurt at the end of the season. 

I'm a victim having to watch this sh*t. In a league where the most important position is Quarterback. we about the worst in the league.

Right on...we haven't had a real QB in a long time actually. We always have a work around QB. penny and his shoulder, VINNY at the end of his career, etc....

We seem to never draft a good QB. Rodgers was picked 25, well, SOJ, we didn't have a 1 st that year and the beat goes on.

Archived