Fans To Throw Penalty Flag on Idzik Final Home Game

flgreen

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that and if people want to spend their time to go and search for it that is fine by me. But we're not going to get into that game because it's a slippery slope and I know I wouldn't want mine and I'm sure you wouldn't want yours posted on JetNation. 

I understand and thats why I asked. Thanks 

I know I'm mailing them both a Christmas card.

Yeah I don't think we need to mail stuff to Woody's house. Very good call Joe.

Reminds me of when Jetman called the Jets yelling, saying he was part of jets insider.  I demand answers, lol.

Maybe a target mailing/group fuk you to Woody from "Your buddy Sooth and the rest of the gang over at Scout JI" is in order.  Just saying', Max.

How about a mass mailing to Woody Johnsons house would an aggravated Jets fan spend .41 cents to mail him a letter telling him to clean house? 

I can provide the board with Woodys home address if the moderators will allow me to post it public information available on a property tax search.

The ****'s the matter with you?

Wow

Apparently even the Billboard/Towel guy realizes that his unofficial Jet Nation Public Relations flack, attack dog and big booster, Joewilly12 needs to be leashed and muzzled

I support his passion and like the concept of the idea.. there are just some really sick people out there and releasing anybody's home address is a scary thing to do. Nobody wants anybody to get hurt or harassed at his home. This isn't personal.

Wow

Apparently even the Billboard/Towel guy realizes that his unofficial Jet Nation Public Relations flack, attack dog and big booster, Joewilly12 needs to be leashed and muzzled

I thought you were done responding to this thread hated the idea

Yea I thought so a TROLL like you can't stay away 

I had you pegged the first few times I read you're posts a follower far from a leader 

Go whine elsewhere oh thats right you can't 

Id like to apologize for my lapse of judgement earlier today when I mentioned a mailing to Woody what was I thinking.

And I'd like to apologize to joewilly12 who, like me is just a good, loyal Jet fan who wants this team to be first, relevant, second, a contender and third, an NFL champion.

We differ on a few things and my personal vow to him and IDSICK is no more carping...

If I don't have anything nice to say about their project, I'll just STFU

Let's go Jets...Build a frigging winner!!

PS, I'll still pass on the towel, though

And I'd like to apologize to joewilly12 who, like me is just a good, loyal Jet fan who wants this team to be first, relevant, second, a contender and third, an NFL champion.

We differ on a few things and my personal vow to him and IDSICK is no more carping...

If I don't have anything nice to say about their project, I'll just STFU

Let's go Jets...Build a frigging winner!!

PS, I'll still pass on the towel, though

Classy post. My apologies too... No more bickering - we are all better than that.

One day when we win the Super Bowl, i will take the millions I made on this business venture and throw us all one hell of a party :)

Classy post. My apologies too... No more bickering - we are all better than that.

One day when we win the Super Bowl, i will take the millions I made on this business venture and throw us all one hell of a party :)

Are you still going to post here, even after they fire Idzik?

How about a mass mailing to Woody Johnsons house would an aggravated Jets fan spend .41 cents to mail him a letter telling him to clean house?

I can provide the board with Woodys home address if the moderators will allow me to post it public information available on a property tax search.

My God. You're even dumber than I thought.

Are you still going to post here, even after they fire Idzik?

No doubt.. I was never much of a message board poster in the past but I like this particular board. I will never be a 70,000 post guy but I will definitely contribute and be available to answer any questions. Managing this whole thing has been a bit overwhelming and in a way, i think that I speak for the 4 of us when I say that we look forward to going back to being regular fans when Woody does the right thing in the offseason. If he doesnt, I have a feeling the 4 of us will have our hands full for quite a while.

No doubt.. I was never much of a message board poster in the past but I like this particular board. I will never be a 70,000 post guy but I will definitely contribute and be available to answer any questions. Managing this whole thing has been a bit overwhelming and in a way, i think that I speak for the 4 of us when I say that we look forward to going back to being regular fans when Woody does the right thing in the offseason. If he doesnt, I have a feeling the 4 of us will have our hands full for quite a while.

That is great to hear.

Just so that I am fully transparent. Posting here is free. You just have to post from a designated location.  :)

Kidding, I am just kidding!  lol...............

Archived