Fans To Throw Penalty Flag on Idzik Final Home Game

flgreen

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't post your address here in case JW12 ever gets angry with you

All I am doing is sending Woody a Christmas card wishing him a Merry Christmas asking him to clean house or sell the team thats it no harm no foul for those who want to ridicule the idea. 

Imagine his mailman if he would have received thousands of Christmas cards. 

• 2 weeks later...

There are children who won't have a Christmas because their families are struggling, and then there are stupid things like this. Hope they have fun.

so let me get this straight Mother Theresa

Its ok to follow, cheer, and discuss the jets in a happy way.....while "children won't have a christmas"

but is not ok to complainr, show disappointment of, and discuss change in jobs of people who make millions a year.....while "children won't have a christmas"

Yeah but a billionaire doesn't want it to look like peons made the decision for him.

The media, and the fans are not going to let this go. Scribes like Mehta are going to continue to pound him in the off season and next year.

NFL owners are a very exclusive rich boys club. Yes, NFL teams are a good investment, but there is more to it then that. There is a tremendous amount of ego involved.

When they go to these owners meetings, no one wants to be "that guy". The one that all the other rich kids are snickering it, and making fun of. None of these guys want their team, or themselves personally to be in the monologue of the late night shows.

Woody is being made a laughing stock out of very publicly. I'm sure this carries over into his personal business, The Johnson investment company. When your trying to get another billionaire on board to invest his money, having planes carrying banners over the restaurant he and his client are having lunch at, isn't a good advertisement that he is a competent investor.

I suppose it's possible that he gets a bunker mentality and decides to go down with the ship, but if he does he is stupid. Cut bait and move on

The media, and the fans are not going to let this go. Scribes like Mehta are going to continue to pound him in the off season and next year.

NFL owners are a very exclusive rich boys club. Yes, NFL teams are a good investment, but there is more to it then that. There is a tremendous amount of ego involved.

When they go to these owners meetings, no one wants to be "that guy". The one that all the other rich kids are snickering it, and making fun of. None of these guys want their team, or themselves personally to be in the monologue of the late night shows.

Woody is being made a laughing stock out of very publicly. I'm sure this carries over into his personal business, The Johnson investment company. When your trying to get another billionaire on board to invest his money, having planes carrying banners over the restaurant he and his client are having lunch at, isn't a good advertisement that he is a competent investor.

I suppose it's possible that he gets a bunker mentality and decides to go down with the ship, but if he does he is stupid. Cut bait and move on

I agree Flg. I really think Woody is cleaning house.

Thank God.

so let me get this straight Mother Theresa

Its ok to follow, cheer, and discuss the jets in a happy way.....while "children won't have a christmas"

but is not ok to complainr, show disappointment of, and discuss change in jobs of people who make millions a year.....while "children won't have a christmas"

If you choose to spend money on areas that you have no influence over, or give no voice to, go right ahead.

Waste your money as you like.

If you choose to spend money on areas that you have no influence over, or give no voice to, go right ahead.

Waste your money as you like.

Kinda like buying season tickets

that's the problem with selling tickets only rich people can afford. They can afford billboards and planes too. 

The media, and the fans are not going to let this go. Scribes like Mehta are going to continue to pound him in the off season and next year. (1)

NFL owners are a very exclusive rich boys club. Yes, NFL teams are a good investment, but there is more to it then that. There is a tremendous amount of ego involved. (2)

Woody is being made a laughing stock out of very publicly. I'm sure this carries over into his personal business, The Johnson investment company. When your trying to get another billionaire on board to invest his money, having planes carrying banners over the restaurant he and his client are having lunch at, isn't a good advertisement that he is a competent investor. (3)

I suppose it's possible that he gets a bunker mentality and decides to go down with the ship, but if he does he is stupid. Cut bait and move on. (4)

1. Not if the team wins next year. Everyone will sing a different tune. Including the Koeppels.

2. That's MY point. Woody won't cave to a few radical fans. He needs to show his peers he can make high level decisions.

3. This is where you go silly and your amateur screenplay begins. So Woody's billionaire buddies will be more impressed if he lets harebrained unknowns run the team?

If the Jets go 0-4 with Rex and a new GM, is Woody supposed to cave to more planes, billboards, and yellow towels all over again? 

4. You cut bait with losing by cutting bait with the HC first. Winning cures all. Every year after the BYE Rex rolls out the same unprepared predictable stinkbomb. Is that the GM's fault?  A good HC can win with a bad GM before a bad HC can win with a good GM. I'm not defining Idzik as one or the other, but it's clear as day that Rex is a lousy HC.

1. Not if the team wins next year. Everyone will sing a different tune. Including the Koeppels.

2. That's MY point. Woody won't cave to a few radical fans. He needs to show his peers he can make high level decisions.

3. This is where you go silly and your amateur screenplay begins. So Woody's billionaire buddies will be more impressed if he lets harebrained unknowns run the team?

If the Jets go 0-4 with Rex and a new GM, is Woody supposed to cave to more planes, billboards, and yellow towels all over again? 

4. You cut bait with losing by cutting bait with the HC first. Winning cures all. Every year after the BYE Rex rolls out the same unprepared predictable stinkbomb. Is that the GM's fault?  A good HC can win with a bad GM before a bad HC can win with a good GM. I'm not defining Idzik as one or the other, but it's clear as day that Rex is a lousy HC.

If your right I can think of a group of people that will be happy

David Letterman, jimmy Fallon, Conan, The crew of Saturday Night Live, Cimini, and of course Mehta. Where else will they get as funny a joke as Idzik has made of the Jets?

If your right I can think of a group of people that will be happy

David Letterman, jimmy Fallon, Conan, The crew of Saturday Night Live, Cimini, and of course Mehta. Where else will they get as funny a joke as Idzik has made of the Jets?

Those a holes in the media are exactly the target of the hare brained media whore five spoiled rich boys in their club seats at the heart of this "campaign and cause"

Those a holes in the media are exactly the target of the hare brained media whore five spoiled rich boys in their club seats at the heart of this "campaign and cause"

Dude, WTF is your problem with those guys?  One of them bone a relative's kid or what?  This anger seems very misplaced, even for you.

Archived