So Richardson Was An Alien Today

RutgersJetFan

The gif of him almost chasing down Wright is below, but the move he puts on Johnson and Kalil for the safety is really something else. Guys who are 6'3 and almost 300 pounds should not be moving like this.

FWIW, Jarius Wright was one of the fastest players in the SEC a couple years ago. The fact that he stayed stride for stride with him for almost 50 yards is absurd. I don't think there is any doubt left that this is the best player the Jets have had since Revis.

FondOldHorse.gif

DownrightBelovedCarp.gif

And he seemed to be limping a bit, probably from the injury he had earlier on the sack.  

He also single-handedly stopped the QB draw from being a touchdown earlier.  

And there was another play earlier, I had to rewind it because I was confused.  He bull-rushed, but got pushed past Bridgewater.  Who then completed an 8 yard pass close to the first down marker, and the receiver is running around a bit.  Then Richardson comes out of the *secondary* and is almost involved in the tackle.  It's like there were two of him.  But no, after his rush, he just peeled back, and sprinted behind the play, and then tried to make a play.

I've finally admitted to myself that I want to see the Jets lose, but damn, it's fun to watch him play!

YES, Richardson was absolutely insane yesterday. I think I pointed it out in the game thread but the guy was all over the field and gave many ****s. Really an impressive talent. Agreed that he is the team's best talent since Revis. Imagine having both!

Wright was one of my favorite senior WR prospects that year.

And there was another play earlier, I had to rewind it because I was confused.  He bull-rushed, but got pushed past Bridgewater.  Who then completed an 8 yard pass close to the first down marker, and the receiver is running around a bit.  Then Richardson comes out of the *secondary* and is almost involved in the tackle.  It's like there were two of him.  But no, after his rush, he just peeled back, and sprinted behind the play, and then tried to make a play.

I vaguely remember seeing this too. I didn't watch much of the game but everything I saw was Richardson and a couple of the ups and downs of Decker.

Its ironic because 90% of of jet fans hated the richardson pick.  Im sure many will deny it now but for whatever reason people  didnt like the pick at first.  The guy is a beast and is the only good thing idzik has done

Cause the stink of losing Revis was all over him. AND more importantly, cause we took another DL in the first. You seriously didn't know that? Come on.

Cause the stink of losing Revis was all over him. AND more importantly, cause we took another DL in the first. You seriously didn't know that? Come on.

Thats a stupid reason to bash a talented guy. The funny thing is that before richardson came our ability to pass rush was a weakness and when he came our front 7 became ne of the better ones. I guess my point is taht some tend to be negative of our draft picks before they even play a game

Thats a stupid reason to bash a talented guy. The funny thing is that before richardson came our ability to pass rush was a weakness and when he came our front 7 became ne of the better ones. I guess my point is taht some tend to be negative of our draft picks before they even play a game

Who bashed him? People bashed the Jets taking another DL in the first when we just got Coples and Mo. 

the last two games have been competitive at least. rex is so much better at his job than idzik it isn't even close. rex has taken a lot of heat--including from me--and has deserved plenty of it, but if he is fired and idzik is allowed to keep his job then there truly is no justice in this world.

the last two games have been competitive at least. rex is so much better at his job than idzik it isn't even close. rex has taken a lot of heat--including from me--and has deserved plenty of it, but if he is fired and idzik is allowed to keep his job then there truly is no justice in this world.

Yes, losing to a dreadful Vikings team by only 6 points is truly the mark of a master at work.

Yes, losing to a dreadful Vikings team by only 6 points is truly the mark of a master at work.

don't get me wrong time for rex to go but idzik is much worse a GM than rex is a HC. CLEAN SWEEP '15 DO IT WOODY

at least rex has some moral victories this year, i don't think idzik has won so much as a game of parcheesi this year

Archived