Are the Cardinais making the playoffs this year?

Blackout

This is just insanity. It's almost like great coaching can overcome quarterback woes. Oh. Oh wait...

scoring 12 points on 4 fG doesn't really qualify as "overcoming" QB woes. Especially when the other team (scoring 6 points) has even worse QB woes.

BTW even Ryan Lindley is better than Geno Smith.

I not 100% certain, but I thought the only thing that can keep the Cards out of playoffs is a EAGLES-COWBOYS tie this weekend, followed by cards, eagles, and cowboys all having 11 wins?

Sounds like it would be hard to keep cards out of playoffs if that true. Seahawks are gonna win the division though...don't they play the cards twice?? hawks are gonna crush the cards and that poor Lindsey fella.

Arians should get coach of the year...great job

scoring 12 points on 4 fG doesn't really qualify as "overcoming" QB woes. Especially when the other team (scoring 6 points) has even worse QB woes.

Sure. Forcing turnovers and mitigating your own, smart game management, none of that has anything to do with good coaching. Not at all. That's all stuff that just happens. Luck of the draw if you will.

Sure. Forcing turnovers and mitigating your own, smart game management, none of that has anything to do with good coaching. Not at all. That's all stuff that just happens. Luck of the draw if you will.

Bad stuff just seems to happen to Rex. He really is an unlucky guy. 

And the personnel he is forced to coach. Just awful stuff.

You have to feel bad for them. That team is so well run, well coached. They've had some bad luck in terms of injuries, lost some elite players, guys being banged up, and overall just not a lot of talent/skill on their roster. Yet they somehow they just get the job done. Each week they come out, they play disciplined, they don't make mistakes, they go toe to toe with the best teams out there and not only that they're actually THE team to beat in the NFC. Ridiculous. They lose their starting QB, replace him with a terrible backup in Stanton, they still play well. Now that guy is hurt and they have to go to the next guy. I'm pulling for those guys.

With 11 wins in the bank they should get in.  But there's no way they are going to hold off

SEA for the NFC West title with a #3 QB.  Their best bet in the playoffs would be to play the

NFC South winner in the Wildcard round and hopefully their defense can carry them.  Todd

Bowles will become a hotter candidate no matter what because there is no other way ARZ

can win unless their defense carries them

The Rams defense had racked up 13 sacks the previous 2 weeks heading into that matchup.  They beat the Raiders (who had defeated KC the prior week) 52-0.  The Rams were also the team responsible for Carson Palmer's injury.

And on what basis is Ryan Lindley better than anyone?  He might not even get the starting nod next week.  The great Logan Thomas is expected to be in the mix.

Lindley's career statline (3 seasons):  782 yards, 51.4 % completion, 0 TD's, 7 INT's.  That's right.  Ryan Lindley has thrown exactly as many NFL TD's as you or me.

Woah, isn't it just crazy that Bitonti is dead wrong about this one?

It does seem like Seattle is on a roll right now and the fact that they just won the whole thing last year they have that experience and mentality...

The Seahawks could really use some home playoff games again if they're going to repeat.  It will be difficult for them to win the NFC West; even with nobodies at QB, AZ has a 1.5 game edge with 3 games left.  They might just be able to fend Seattle off.  It likely comes down to the Seattle @ AZ matchup in Week 16.

EDIT:  Just checked and Seattle did beat AZ earlier in the season; thought Arizona had won that one.  That helps Seattle a lot.

You have to feel bad for them. That team is so well run, well coached. They've had some bad luck in terms of injuries, lost some elite players, guys being banged up, and overall just not a lot of talent/skill on their roster. Yet they somehow they just get the job done. Each week they come out, they play disciplined, they don't make mistakes, they go toe to toe with the best teams out there and not only that they're actually THE team to beat in the NFC. Ridiculous. They lose their starting QB, replace him with a terrible backup in Stanton, they still play well. Now that guy is hurt and they have to go to the next guy. I'm pulling for those guys.

I wanted us to fire sh*ttinheimer and hire Bruce Arians as OC all the way back in 2010.  I think if we had done that not only would we not be in the position we're in now we probably make the playoffs another 1-2 years.

I not 100% certain, but I thought the only thing that can keep the Cards out of playoffs is a EAGLES-COWBOYS tie this weekend, followed by cards, eagles, and cowboys all having 11 wins?

Sounds like it would be hard to keep cards out of playoffs if that true. Seahawks are gonna win the division though...don't they play the cards twice?? hawks are gonna crush the cards and that poor Lindsey fella.

Arians should get coach of the year...great job

cards @ seahawks last game of year, if SEattle wins the division is theirs 

I don't need him to come back I need you to admit it was dumb to get rid of the best Jets draft pick since Joe Namath. Or failing that, stop it with the "so Bitonti was wrong" posts.

Mark Suckchez was the best Jet draft pick since Namath??

Who were number 2, 3, 4 and 5??

Blair Thomas, Lam Jones, Vernon Gholston and Vladimir Ducasse??

Wow

Archived