REX WILL WIN

Schmidt

Rex will win a Super Bowl before the JETS !!!!!

If he signs with Atlanta or San Fran he just may do so. Still think he has a better chance with Atlanta than San Fran, though I'm not sure if he wants to be in the same division as his brother. I just dont see Rex as a west coast guy. San Fran doesnt seem like they're trying to marry themselves to Kaepernick and the last thing Rex needs is to try try and find a QB. He can accept any other problem, just not that one. Atlanta, Carolina and New Orleans would be an exciting division to watch. 

If he signs with Atlanta or San Fran he just may do so. Still think he has a better chance with Atlanta than San Fran, though I'm not sure if he wants to be in the same division as his brother. I just dont see Rex as a west coast guy. San Fran doesnt seem like they're trying to marry themselves to Kaepernick and the last thing Rex needs is to try try and find a QB. He can accept any other problem, just not that one. Atlanta, Carolina and New Orleans would be an exciting division to watch. 

How would Rexey win in ATL?  The Defense has no talent!! It is not littered with #1 picks on Defense.  If mel blanc hires Rexey you

have to wonder how smart he is... Going from 1 players coach to another. Steve martin to Bozo the Clown. If he hires rexey Im selling my Home Depot stock

Rex's next three years as a head coach:

1st year--10-6, loss in Wild Card round to Eagles, 24-3. "He really turned that Atlanta defense around!"

2nd year--8-8, miss playoffs. "Matt Ryan just isn't a winner."

3rd year-- 6-10. "Fire Dimitroff!"

You have to wonder that Dimitroffs job is on very thin ice, surprised he didn't get canned as well, for him to hitch is wagon to Bozo would be mind boggling... he might as well commit career suicide

There's no way he's ending up in SF.  Their biggest problem this year was the regression of

their offense with Kaepernick being the biggest question mark.  What in Ryan's background

would make him a candidate to turn that around???  In addition in my book their DC (Vic

Fangio) is just as good a playcaller/schemer as Ryan.  Fangio had to deal with losing three

All-Pro players this year (Willis, Bowman & Smith) and their defense never missed a beat.

Could Ryan do that, I doubt it.  He couldn't even get Kyle Wilson to be decent in five years.

He could end up in ATL particularly if Arthur Blank wants to make a "splash".  Ryan definitely

would give that team swagger, toughness and a face.  Because Smith had the personality of

a piece of carpet.  He would improve their defense but he would be just as bad as Smith in

game management decisions

Don't see it happening. Atlanta has no running game, no one on defense, and no cap room. I think it's a worse fit than most do. SF is kind of the same. Aging running game, no cap, and not a lot of talent on defense. And an over rated QB.

There's no way he's ending up in SF.  Their biggest problem this year was the regression of

their offense with Kaepernick being the biggest question mark.  What in Ryan's background

would make him a candidate to turn that around???  In addition in my book their DC (Vic

Fangio) is just as good a playcaller/schemer as Ryan.  Fangio had to deal with losing three

All-Pro players this year (Willis, Bowman & Smith) and their defense never missed a beat.

Could Ryan do that, I doubt it.  He couldn't even get Kyle Wilson to be decent in five years.

He could end up in ATL particularly if Arthur Blank wants to make a "splash".  Ryan definitely

would give that team swagger, toughness and a face.  Because Smith had the personality of

a piece of carpet.  He would improve their defense but he would be just as bad as Smith in

I agree with this Atlanta would be the place if they want to make a story there- they need something to fill that stadium too. I went there two years ago when they were good and they still can not sell out

Agree, SF would be a disaster. Harbaugh is a QB guru and he couldn't fix kaperbum. Rex is a qb killer and will destroy him. Atl would be a better fit, they can keep,their same OC, so Rex can continue to be a glorified DC.

I agree with this Atlanta would be the place if they want to make a story there- they need something to fill that stadium too. I went there two years ago when they were good and they still can not sell out

These days in the ATL the strip clubs can't sell out

SF also had little speed at WR. Rex cannot coach that team up

I can see the scenario G&P with Gore/Hyde, Kap is converted into a pocket passer :sign0182:, Vernon Davis is pouting because he's been reduced to a blocker, Crabtree wants out after 6 games - buuuuuuut all his players love him.

How would Rexey win in ATL?  The Defense has no talent!! It is not littered with #1 picks on Defense.  If mel blanc hires Rexey you

have to wonder how smart he is... Going from 1 players coach to another. Steve martin to Bozo the Clown. If he hires rexey Im selling my Home Depot stock

Atlanta's defense has no talent "today", however Rex will get the most out of whomever is there. More importantly, Rex will have the #8 pick in this upcoming draft and the only side of the ball that has "needs" are the defense. 

Rex will have a top 10 pick, a loaded offense with weapons at WR and QB and he has a young solid LT. The only place they will have to pretty much cover is friggen tight end. He's a defensive coach with one of the best offenses in the league and those skill set players are pretty much all young and he's in the top 10 in this years draft and has 25 million in cap space. If thats stupid to you then you will have to thoroughly explain that one to me because obviously I'm slow in the head. 

Atlanta's defense has no talent "today", however Rex will get the most out of whomever is there. More importantly, Rex will have the #8 pick in this upcoming draft and the only side of the ball that has "needs" are the defense. 

Rex will have a top 10 pick, a loaded offense with weapons at WR and QB and he has a young solid LT. The only place they will have to pretty much cover is friggen tight end. He's a defensive coach with one of the best offenses in the league and those skill set players are pretty much all young and he's in the top 10 in this years draft and has 25 million in cap space. If thats stupid to you then you will have to thoroughly explain that one to me because obviously I'm slow in the head. 

#1 1 pick in top 10 does not make a Defense. #2 His defenses are overrated, the defensive stats just before halftime and during last 2 minutes of game are atrocious.  #3 Roddy white is getting long in the tooth  #4 ATL OL is awful   #5 matty ice chokes more than any other QB with a $100M contract.

Archived