Posting something other than HC/GM. Are the Patriots One and Done?

Jimmy IRisH

Still not sure what your point is. The early '90's NFL is a heck of a lot different than it is since Free Agency and the Salary Cap came into effect.

To answer your question. It's TRUE. Belichick had a sub .500 record in Cleveland. He also got screwed over by Art Modell.

my point is that would this career loser have even had the sense to start one of the greatest QB's of all time if not for mo Lewis ?

I doubt it

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my point is that would this career loser have even had the sense to start one of the greatest QB's of all time if not for mo Lewis ?

I doubt it

I really think he would have pulled the trigger at some point in 2001. Remember that he benched Kosar to play Vinny in Cleveland.

Im placing a Bounty on Cindy's head today!!!

$1000 bucks to raven who knocks his head off

$2000 if head rolls 10 yds

$5000 if head placed on a stake game of thrones

Count me in.

Go Ravens

Rip Stinking Brady's stinking head right off his stinking neck

Montana also won those Bowls with 4 HOF offensive players. Brady has never played with 1 HOF player in his career, and I don't count the 2-year Moss rental.

You know something Tex I always wondered why the Pats never tried to get more top W/R's except for Moss?? They got TE Gronk but even he wasn't a 1st rd pick..

Somebody tell the Texas troll to get back to us IF stinking Brady and his Zebriots ever win their FIRST and only untainted Super Bowl

Brady is the only QB in the history of the NFL playoffs to bring a team back TWICE after trailing by 14 points.

Hey SpunkGoo, you going to enjoy watching the Pats next weekend playing in their 4th straight AFCCG?

Brady is the only QB in the history of the NFL playoffs to bring a team back TWICE after trailing by 14 points.

Hey SpunkGoo, you going to enjoy watching the Pats next weekend playing in their 4th straight AFCCG?

if belicheat defense shows up you'll be super bowl bound.. otherwise have to pray Brady saves your horrible coach again

Will you weep when they get knocked out this year?  Or do you generally handle in stride by now?

Lol..trollers for the jets still exhibiting female tendencies. ..

More female tendencies than the butch-ass Masshole skanks that make you hold their fahkin dunkin donuts while they tuck their cankles into the tan workboots they wear out for 'dressy dinnahs'?

More female tendencies than the butch-ass Masshole skanks that make you hold their fahkin dunkin donuts while they tuck their cankles into the tan workboots they wear out for 'dressy dinnahs'?

ahhhh...yeah ok buddy whatever you say.

enjoy your coaching search and mock drafts...lol

You know something Tex I always wondered why the Pats never tried to get more top W/R's except for Moss?? They got TE Gronk but even he wasn't a 1st rd pick..

Because of the cap.

BB has always found ways to build an OL and WR corp with mostly low picks and scrap heap players. The only 1st round O lineman have been Mankins and Solder.

I really think he would have pulled the trigger at some point in 2001. Remember that he benched Kosar to play Vinny in Cleveland.

Two completely different scenarios. Not only was Kosar was complete toast by that point, but Belichick also hated the dude from the get-go, and the feeling was mutual between them. 

Archived