Posting something other than HC/GM. Are the Patriots One and Done?

Jimmy IRisH

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gronk didn't play 2 years ago and we didn't have Revis. Our secondary was absolute garbage in 2011 and 2012.

Patriots much stronger now, and Ravens much weaker.

Seriously. I can handle the ignorant talk and bashing. So after YA boys steamroll the Ravens please come back and bump his thread so we can talk about how right you were

I live behind enemy lines. Listen to 98.5 Sports Hub (Boston cbs) everymorning and they are legit concerned the Ravens are the only team, if any, that can beat them. Before the playoffs even started callers would say "I don't care who we play or where just don't let it be Baltimore."

Like many here I would love nothing more than the whiny little pats fans to go away at least for the offseason. I will admit, for how bad their fans are, the talk radio is serviceable. As much as can be expected anyway

With that all I can say is GOOOOOOOO Baltimore. I think the Ravens have the defense to smack Tommy Boy around. He don't like that. I do.

I swear, Jets fans get more satisfaction with the Pats losing than the Jets winning.

not even that...i think it's hilarious every time jets fans say pats fans are the worse.

like some jet fans are class acts....so funny how other team fans avoid looking in their own mirror before they comment about other teams fans...ha ha

but hey... i guess you hate what you can't beat or not better then....

*shrug shoulders*

and radio stations do that all the time..instead of just being "rah-rah" they look at it from different point of views to give them something else to talk about.

not even that...i think it's hilarious every time jets fans say pats fans are the worse.

like some jet fans are class acts....so funny how other team fans avoid looking in their own mirror before they comment about other teams fans...ha ha

but hey... i guess you hate what you can't beat or not better then....

*shrug shoulders*

and radio stations do that all the time..instead of just being "rah-rah" they look at it from different point of views to give them something else to talk about.

For everyone reading this post look at my profile picture to get a feeling for what he looked like while typing it

Please God may the Ravens open a can of whoop ass on the Filthy Dirtbags this weekend since that will send all their arrogant, drunken frontrunner cockroach fans scurrying for cover under their rocks and away from JN

When was the last time the Jets had the best record in the AFC and had the #1 seed?

Oh yea, that has never happened in their existence.

The Jets have won a legit championship. Sh*triots still waiting for their first ever.

Yeah, I know, Bro, because the only reason we won is because Belichick was spying in the bushes on all your practices, and because Kraft was handing out suitcases of cash to all the officials out in the parking lot.

St Louis Rams, Philadelphia Eagles and Carolina Panthers

Three legitimate Superbowl Champions cheated of their trophies by the forces of Satan

When was the last time the Jets had the best record in the AFC and had the #1 seed?

Oh yea, that has never happened in their existence.

Oh, so Seattle's top-seededness doesn't matter because they lost to the Rams, but the Patriots top-seededness matters because?......

That was Week 7.  lol.  They reeled off 6 straight wins to end the season, including a 20-6 win over those same Rams in Week 17.  You're lying if you say you aren't scared of them.

Carolina seems to always give Seattle pretty tough games. I wouldn't put down any money on it, but if the Panthers win a low scoring game Sunday, I won't be as shocked as the media will pretend to be

Carolina seems to always give Seattle pretty tough games. I wouldn't put down any money on it, but if the Panthers win a low scoring game Sunday, I won't be as shocked as the media will pretend to be

Cam definitely doesn't care where the game is played so I wouldn't be betting against the Panthers either. 

Me too.

Personally, I think the Colts, Broncos, Packers, Seahawks, and Ravens are all perfectly capable of beating NE. 

I don't know about the colts, a dome team playing in NE in the middle of Jan is tough.  The ravens are confident, but so are the pats. The ravens were able to get a lot of pressure against Ben as they throw the ball down the field more than most teams, the pats throw the ball down the field less than most teams.

Will probably be the best game of the weekend

just remember to show up after the game chowds, lol

Why? What are you going to say that some other team beat the team we follow? "Boy you were wrong you thought your favorite team was going to win and they lost, what a loser you are"  

Trolls are OK

Trolls this dumb are not so great

Having read a number of posts from each of you, I noticed that one of you has been respectfully talking football, while the other mostly posts terrible, humorless puns and personal attacks.

In case you didn't realize it, you're the other. You gotta knock it off.

Archived