2015 Mets thread!

adb280z

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too upset because I'm going to Nicaragua for 9 days starting Friday but if I wanst, I would have fully make the trip to St. Pete for the weekend series vs. the Rays.  

Mets have a huge road trip to Florida.  They've been terrible on the road but both the Marlins and Rays can be had.  For division purposes, it would be sweet to get 2 out of 3 from the Marlins.  The Mets have owned Koehler this season but that was at Citi.  Different story on the rood where clearly the equipment crew hasnt seemed to figure out to ship the bats with the team.

Division race?  Crazy.  Never expected this but after the trades, this is a different team now.  It's exciting! 

******* Wilmer

I've never seen anything like this in sports. This is Major League-type sh*t right now. Where's Berenger?

Your soulless. How could you not be getting behind Flores right now?  He's officially a Mets hero.

With improved lineup and flexibility we can compete with Nats who are getting injured plagued and sub par seasons from several starters.

Have to start playing better on the road and starting with depleted Marlins team

Not too upset because I'm going to Nicaragua for 9 days starting Friday but if I wanst, I would have fully make the trip to St. Pete for the weekend series vs. the Rays.  

Mets have a huge road trip to Florida.  They've been terrible on the road but both the Marlins and Rays can be had.  For division purposes, it would be sweet to get 2 out of 3 from the Marlins.  The Mets have owned Koehler this season but that was at Citi.  Different story on the rood where clearly the equipment crew hasnt seemed to figure out to ship the bats with the team.

Division race?  Crazy.  Never expected this but after the trades, this is a different team now.  It's exciting! 

I'm thinking of going over to Tampa. It's only 1.5 hrs away. I can see deGrom pitch on Friday.

I'm thinking of going over to Tampa. It's only 1.5 hrs away. I can see deGrom pitch on Friday.

You in Otown?  It's about  3 1/2 from Jax.  My buddy up here is going and staying for the entire series.  You'd have deGrom Fri and Thor Sat...both night games which would be the only bearable way in this heat.  Then Colon in the mid day heat on Sunday...(I'd probably skip that one...too hot!)

You should definitely do it.  I was looking at tickets...you can get sick ones for dirt cheap because nobody goes to those games.  Wouldnt be surprised if it was half Mets fans in the stands.

Liked the chant late in last night's game for Werth.....Jayson Werthless. :winking0001:

That one is an oldie but a goodie. There was a game like 5 years ago when he was with Philly where a fan caught a foul ball that he could have got to. Werth starts cursing at the fan and the whole crowd just starts laying into him with that one. Classic.

Syndergaard putting some chin music on Zimmermann in the bottom of the (5th?) last night was like the piece de resistence

Giving Harper the gas in the 8th was one of my favorite Mets moments ever. Better than Flores' walkoff IMO. That was some dickslapping sh*t. That and Harvey staring down Utley are 1A and 1B on the season for me.

Saw two great stories today, speaking of propaganda. One was how about how poor Sandy couldn't get other teams to pick up the phone unless Syndegaard and Conforto were on the table, and the other one was about how Conforto has "light tower power," and was going to be fast-tracked to the majors. Conforto has 23 homers in 208 minor league games. The old Wilpon machine in full effect y'all.

suckittrebekdesign.gif

Not feeling good about tonight's game at all. Colon has been pitching like sh*t and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the team had a hangover from this weekend.

Oh I would think quite the contrary. I think that locker room has an energy in it. I think they finally

Believe that they can really do something in the postseason and don't want to give it up. Just

My gut

Oh I would think quite the contrary. I think that locker room has an energy in it. I think they finally

Believe that they can really do something in the postseason and don't want to give it up. Just

My gut

I think I just have zero confidence in Colon at this point. He's so old and fat and he can't be happy about Recker getting sent down.

Archived