Jake locker announces retirement

AFJF

I'm not sure he will get in on the first ballot.

As a side note, I remember you telling me that you were smarter than me because I said Torrey Smith would sign for 7 to 8 Million a year and you said that he would be overpaid,..signing a deal for Mike Wallace Money (12 Million per).

Did you see the 49er contract yet?

lol. :winking0001: I know.

As a side note, I remember you telling me that you were smarter than me because I said Torrey Smith would sign for 7 to 8 Million a year and you said that he would be overpaid,..signing a deal for Mike Wallace Money (12 Million per).

Did you see the 49er contract yet?

lol. :winking0001: I know.

As a sidenote to your sidenote, I never said that. Go back and read. I said IF it's anything SIMILAR  to Wallace. It isn't that similiar, but it's still a bit more than I'd have wanted to pay Torrey.

I don't think he was actually all that into football even before playing this.  I remember seeing an E:60 story about how he didn't care about money and just wanted to lead a simple of life or something.  I think he turned down a boatload of money from the Angels to play at Washington, and then stayed at school to pursue a conference championship at Washington when he was going to be a top 5 pick for sure.  

I think he made enough money, and wasn't greedy enough to make the rehab after getting beat up on a daily basis behind that Titans line.  Although surprised that he would quit, but guessing the money just isn't worth the pain, when money wasn't that high of a priority for him.  

Archived