how much inside info on Pats will Revis bring to the table?

JOJOTOWNSELL

in the past we got excited when we signed a Pats practice squad guy to gain inside info on how the pats practice, their schemes, their terminology, ext.   The most underrated aspect of this signing is the info Revis brings with him from Foxboro, i truly believe a guy like him paid attention and "took notes."  This will be a huge advantage for our rookie coaching staff this year when we play the Pats

I doubt any.  I doubt Revis cares.  I know fans are jumping up and down to have Revis back BUT the only reason he is here is because of the paycheck.  Lets face it if Revis really cared about winning another Superbowl he would have stayed in New England.  Look im happy with got the best CB on the market back but i still dislike Revis because he really doesnt give a sh*t about anything but money which is a shame with all his talent

I doubt any.  I doubt Revis cares.  I know fans are jumping up and down to have Revis back BUT the only reason he is here is because of the paycheck.  Lets face it if Revis really cared about winning another Superbowl he would have stayed in New England.  Look im happy with got the best CB on the market back but i still dislike Revis because he really doesnt give a sh*t about anything but money which is a shame with all his talent

To him it's a job.  We root for him to do his job.  You want to get paid for your job right?  Does that make you insincere about what you do?  No, 

To him it's a job.  We root for him to do his job.  You want to get paid for your job right?  Does that make you insincere about what you do?  No, 

I understand that.  But i have more respect for guys like Mo Wilkerson and Richardson.  Sure both those guys wat(and better) get paid.  However you can tell their passion is enormous even in a losing season like last year.  Im glad revis is back ONLY because he instantly makes us much better in the secondary.  However he has proven to be the ultimate ME player.  Im not saying you shouldnt earn money but doesnt seem to have the same passion Mo or Rich do.  I

I understand that.  But i have more respect for guys like Mo Wilkerson and Richardson.  Sure both those guys wat(and better) get paid.  However you can tell their passion is enormous even in a losing season like last year.  Im glad revis is back ONLY because he instantly makes us much better in the secondary.  However he has proven to be the ultimate ME player.  Im not saying you shouldnt earn money but doesnt seem to have the same passion Mo or Rich do.  I

Is your passion meter indicator electric or battery operated?

How can you possibly make the statement that Mo and Wilk have more passion that Revis?????

Revis gives 100% everytime he steps on the field, not to mention he performs his job better than anyone else in the game.

Just because he wants to be paid as the best, you think that lowers his passion for the game?

Silly post.

How can you possibly make the statement that Mo and Wilk have more passion that Revis?????

Revis gives 100% everytime he steps on the field, not to mention he performs his job better than anyone else in the game.

Just because he wants to be paid as the best, you think that lowers his passion for the game?

Silly post.

go deflate your balls

Fair enough.  At the end of the day I just want to see them win.  If they win I love them, if they lose I hate them.. 

Fair enough.  At the end of the day I just want to see them win.  If they win I love them, if they lose I hate them.. 

Again im very happy he is on the team.  When healthy he is one if not the best CB in the game.  My issue  with him is he just goes where the money and he is upfront about it lol

Actually Revis just had about the best 3 years you can imagine.  He gets us to trade him to TB where he gets a pay raise coming off a serious injury.  He rehabs out of the limelight and plays himself back into shape then gets cut by the Bucs, signs ANOTHER big contract for $12 million to play with best team in the division and then go on and win a Superbowl.  He then is positioned to go back to his ORIGINAL TEAM for $39 GUARANTEED.  I don't care what anybody says, Revis played the NFL system like a drum and has set up himself up post NFL, very nicely.   From a pure business point of view, I gotta say I'm impressed. 

Silly post.

Go back and look at some of your moronic posts re revis before he ever left the jets.

Actually Revis just had about the best 3 years you can imagine. He gets us to trade him to TB where he gets a pay raise coming off a serious injury. He rehabs out of the limelight and plays himself back into shape then gets cut by the Bucs, signs ANOTHER big contract for $12 million to play with best team in the division and then go on and win a Superbowl. He then is positioned to go back to his ORIGINAL TEAM for $39 GUARANTEED. I don't care what anybody says, Revis played the NFL system like a drum and has set up himself up post NFL, very nicely. From a pure business point of view, I gotta say I'm impressed.

He is good at both football and money. It's impressive gotta figure he's made close to 100 mill between 2010 and 2018

It will be interesting to see what happens when the Pats face the Jets for the first time this year.  Belichick has had a year to study Revis and TB and Reevis have been playing each other almost as long.  Should be fun.

Revis is a pretty smart dude but I don't think much will be gained that we didn't already know about our AFC rival.  He might have some tips against Brady and the wideouts after being with them for a full year as far as picking up on certain tells.  Great DBs study tells from receivers that will tip you off to the type of route they are running.  So if anything I bet Revis has figured out a couple of those for the wideouts and maybe even Brady.

Patriots Def will look completely different this yr so there is nothing to gain there.

I would be willing to admit this much about Revis.  If the Browns offered him more he might have still come here.

I would be willing to admit this much about Revis.  If the Browns offered him more he might have still come here.

i wouldnt bet on it. Look its fine to be happy he is back. But lets not act like its because he has some great desire to be a jet again

Archived