Aaron Hernandez Guilty on all charges

BaumerJet

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link?

Don't make sh*t up to make yourself feel better. 

Michael Vick had completed a prison sentence and was not killing dogs while he poorly attempted to play football for the Jets. Not to mention that fact that myself and many other voiced our displeasure with the Jets signing him. 

Aaron Hernandez was playing for the Patriots while he was trying to be a gangster in his personal life. He's now been convicted once and is facing additional murder charges. All of these happened while he was actively on the Pats roster. 

I'm not saying Bill Belichick knew, I am saying that his ability to judge character is a joke and this nonsense that he doesn't put up with off field bullsh*t from his players is ridiculous because if you believe that the murders were the only thing he did wrong while playing for the Pats you are incredibly naive and dare I say, probably pretty stupid.

Link to what?? As much as you follow everything new england patriots ..u telling me u can't find the chain of events??

He was cut as news kept coming out about him being in the middle of a possible murder? He wasn't even allowed to walk into the facility the min. The news hit.

And mike Vick was convicted n spent time n prison right, right. I'm throwing all sense out, logic n reason out the window cuz u share none when u go on ur patriots rants.

And again you voicing your opinion means what m.vick playing for the jets ? I'm sure u can't find many pats fans disagreeing w the verdict.

N also stop me if you hadn't heard all teams knowing a players wrap sheet still draft, sign and play them.

Stop it thinking the pats knew all along..that's laughable.

Link to what?? As much as you follow everything new england patriots ..u telling me u can't find the chain of events??

He was cut as news kept coming out about him being in the middle of a possible murder? He wasn't even allowed to walk into the facility the min. The news hit.

And mike Vick was convicted n spent time n prison right, right. I'm throwing all sense out, logic n reason out the window cuz u share none when u go on ur patriots rants.

And again you voicing your opinion means what m.vick playing for the jets ? I'm sure u can't find many pats fans disagreeing w the verdict.

N also stop me if you hadn't heard all teams knowing a players wrap sheet still draft, sign and play them.

Stop it thinking the pats knew all along..that's laughable.

:face:

Link?

Don't make sh*t up to make yourself feel better. 

Michael Vick had completed a prison sentence and was not killing dogs while he poorly attempted to play football for the Jets. Not to mention that fact that myself and many other voiced our displeasure with the Jets signing him. 

Aaron Hernandez was playing for the Patriots while he was trying to be a gangster in his personal life. He's now been convicted once and is facing additional murder charges. All of these happened while he was actively on the Pats roster. 

I'm not saying Bill Belichick knew, I am saying that his ability to judge character is a joke and this nonsense that he doesn't put up with off field bullsh*t from his players is ridiculous because if you believe that the murders were the only thing he did wrong while playing for the Pats you are incredibly naive and dare I say, probably pretty stupid. 

Trying?  I think he be pretty good at it.

Hernandez was probably doing gang sh*t the whole time he was with the pats. But he was good at hiding it. The guy never got a speeding ticket even for the three years he was with the team.  Never heard of him being a issue with the team, although they said he kept to himself and did not have any close friends on the team. Hopefully he bought his house cash so at least Lloyd's mother will get something financial out of losing her son.  I don't know if the victim had any kids, but at least something can be done if there are any.

Hernandez was probably doing gang sh*t the whole time he was with the pats. But he was good at hiding it. The guy never got a speeding ticket even for the three years he was with the team.  Never heard of him being a issue with the team, although they said he kept to himself and did not have any close friends on the team. Hopefully he bought his house cash so at least Lloyd's mother will get something financial out of losing her son.  I don't know if the victim had any kids, but at least something can be done if there are any.

Good post.  Truth is it seems it started when he was at Florida.  Pretty sure the picture of the gun was taken when he was still at Miami.  Not sure.

It will be nice when the Pats recoup the $40MM signing bonus.

Real worried about Kraft's bank account, are you?

Best of luck to Macn'Cheese trying to get the cash back, safe bet every pennny of that is either gone, or protected/transferred/no longer if the Killer's possession.

25 years old ...multi millionaire , mansions yachts cars etc etc would be retired and never have to work again at the age of 30....and is now going to sit in a cell for the rest of his life instead...this may very we'll be the stupidest human being to ever walk the face of the earth.

25 years old ...multi millionaire , mansions yachts cars etc etc would be retired and never have to work again at the age of 30....and is now going to sit in a cell for the rest of his life instead...this may very we'll be the stupidest human being to ever walk the face of the earth.

So true these guys have the world by the balls yet they choose to do stupid illegal things 

Archived