Jump to content
prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, JiF said:

sh*t, I dont know.  It's the one of his many visions or time travels when he's with the 3 eyed raven.  They go back to a scene where the Children are all sitting in a circle and then the one main little girl uses a knife that she sticks through this dudes chest who is tied up on a tree.  After Bran wakes, he calls her out on being the ones who created the White Walkers and she says something along the lines of "you made us, we had to, man was destroying us, we needed them to win the war" or something like that.

 

oh yea, the tree children girls - all part of the lead-up to Hodor holding the door... right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

oh yea, the tree children girls - all part of the lead-up to Hodor holding the door... right?

Yeah, that was all during the visit to the 3 eyed raven when they med the children of the forest.  Not sure about the chronology of when it happened but yes, that was all the same time frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, that was all during the visit to the 3 eyed raven when they med the children of the forest.  Not sure about the chronology of when it happened but yes, that was all the same time frame.

I hope they unpack all this stuff more - it where the real details of the story telling are. I've had enough of Cersei's resting bitch face. I'm good there. Also good on the whole Littlefinger is up to something, but never gets around to it happening really. I'd like them to go as deep into the magic, time travel, and what-not as they've gone into Tyrion liking booze and Theon having a big schlong. Those things are apparently important enough to be focused on in multiple episodes... but explaining the white walkers after 7 years? Nah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I hope they unpack all this stuff more - it where the real details of the story telling are. I've had enough of Cersei's resting bitch face. I'm good there. Also good on the whole Littlefinger is up to something, but never gets around to it happening really. I'd like them to go as deep into the magic, time travel, and what-not as they've gone into Tyrion liking booze and Theon having a big schlong. Those things are apparently important enough to be focused on in multiple episodes... but explaining the white walkers after 7 years? Nah. 

Agreed.  It was my biggest beef when I started watching the show.  They seemed focused on the eye candy, shock stuff (nudity, gory killings, vulgar material) rather than the meat of the details that make the story great.

In general, I'm not a huge fan of wizardry, dragons and sh*t like that.  I like sci-fi but that's a little too much for me.  Like for example, when the Red Witch released her Vagina on Renly, I legit almost stopped watching.  The dragons scenes, kill me.  The face Dany makes no matter the situation.  Some of it I just cant get over but the story has just become so involved and intense that I'm completely hooked.  However, I agree, I wish they'd have spent a little more time diving deeper into not only what is happening now (white walkers, etc) but also expand a little more than 1 vision from Bran on the Mad King, Roberts Rebellion, who was Rhaegar, Ned's brother and sister, etc.  

Another example, Varys plays a huge role in this story.  His past, would be seriously cool to explore. 

IDK - nit picking but I agree, they could probably drop some of the silly sh*t and get a little deeper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that was one of those annoying episodes where Martin reminds us that all the sophistry and good intentions of the new order still ain't sh*t when it meets up with the brute force of the old order, which is what Olenna Tyrell was telling Danaerys and Littlefinger is imparting to Sansa. You think you're taking Westeros with the *idea* of dragons? Cool. Btw, check out this giant-ass crossbow I made. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2017 at 11:09 AM, Integrity28 said:

I hope they unpack all this stuff more - it where the real details of the story telling are. I've had enough of Cersei's resting bitch face. I'm good there. Also good on the whole Littlefinger is up to something, but never gets around to it happening really. I'd like them to go as deep into the magic, time travel, and what-not as they've gone into Tyrion liking booze and Theon having a big schlong. Those things are apparently important enough to be focused on in multiple episodes... but explaining the white walkers after 7 years? Nah. 

They explained the white walkers last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

They explained the white walkers last season.

So, what you're saying is that you want more time spent on big dongs. Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best news to come from the episode: elimination of those awful actresses playing the Sand sisters, and the promise of getting rid of Grey Worm, who sucks, but who just fell into the fur trap.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, what you're saying is that you want more time spent on big dongs. Got it.

Nah man it's those sh*t montages that really get me going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Best news to come from the episode: elimination of those awful actresses playing the Sand sisters, and the promise of getting rid of Grey Worm, who sucks, but who just fell into the fur trap.

I love that as soon as they got away from da books, they made the smart move of completely and utterly destroying the pointless, boring, stupid plotline and characters of Dorne. Buh bye. I can't stand a one of them. 

 

And once again, the Greyjoys are freaking useless....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I love that as soon as they got away from da books, they made the smart move of completely and utterly destroying the pointless, boring, stupid plotline and characters of Dorne. Buh bye. I can't stand a one of them. 

 

And once again, the Greyjoys are freaking useless....

I think we're about to get a pretty heavy dose of Dorne. What I imagine plays out now is this:

1. Euron delivers the Sand Queen to Cersei.

2. Cersei goes through the whole thing about getting revenge for Myrcella.

3. Instead of killing Sand Queen, Cersei talks her into aligning the Dorne army with the Lannisters. 

4. We all go to Dorne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I think we're about to get a pretty heavy dose of Dorne. What I imagine plays out now is this:

1. Euron delivers the Sand Queen to Cersei.

2. Cersei goes through the whole thing about getting revenge for Myrcella.

3. Instead of killing Sand Queen, Cersei talks her into aligning the Dorne army with the Lannisters. 

4. We all go to Dorne.

The only good thing to ever come from Dorne was when that one chick got neked. And being a medium for Olenna to insult them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

The only good thing to ever come from Dorne was when that one chick got neked. And being a medium for Olenna to insult them.

The fight scene between Jamie/Bronn and the Sand Sisters was, by far, the low point of the series. That was Sharknado-level hacky.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think we're about to get a pretty heavy dose of Dorne. What I imagine plays out now is this:

1. Euron delivers the Sand Queen to Cersei.

2. Cersei goes through the whole thing about getting revenge for Myrcella.

3. Instead of killing Sand Queen, Cersei talks her into aligning the Dorne army with the Lannisters. 

4. We all go to Dorne.

The actor who plays Euron is quoted as saying he is going to make Ramsay look like a child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, chirorob said:

The actor who plays Euron is quoted as saying he is going to make Ramsay look like a child.

It'd be pretty shanky if he ends up being the guy who kills off any of the Stark children. It'd have the same feel as True Detective Season One where you follow along the whole time and it turns out that Some Dude who walks in the door with five minutes left ends up being the bad guy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2017 at 8:44 AM, T0mShane said:

Best news to come from the episode: elimination of those awful actresses playing the Sand sisters, and the promise of getting rid of Grey Worm, who sucks, but who just fell into the fur trap.

They're starting to get dangerously close to the Walking Dead with their attention to characters who just flat out suck, boring and dont do a damn thing for the plot.  Granted, they dont take entire episodes off to focus on them, they still give you 5 unnecessary minutes of what I guess they think is entertaining or interesting or cool but it's not and its stupid and they could have done more with the time they have each week.  That scene with Grey Worm was completely pointless.  We get it.  They love each other and are going to ****.  She did have a fantastic body though but what a waste of time. 

And yes, the Sand Sisters were terrible.  How many times do you think the audience wants to hear them have a dick measuring contest about how many people they'll kill and who is badder than the other blah blah blah.  I was very depressed when they kept 2 of them alive.  I mean, they kept the hottie so hopefully she's get naked again but otherwise, they're terrible.  I didnt need to know the Queen wanted to go all lesbo with ugliest bitch on the show either.  Another pointless use of 5 minutes.  

If Theon doesnt have some sort of amazing twist about how he helps the North or something, I'm going to be completely confused on his existence in this show other to show that he's a stupid coward traitor with a big dick that was tortured for no apparent reason.  I actually thought we'd finally see the Greyjoy's die and they didnt and that sucks.   

Both episodes have been very meh, thus far.  The fight scene was one of the worst we've seen too, stupid and cheesy.  I'm on the fence about Euron.  I enjoyed his jabs at Jamie but if that scene was a peek into who he is, then he's going to be stupid and boring.  Nothing on Bran.  Nothing really on Arya other than learning her bastard brother is King of the North and her Wolf is around somewhere.  Basically, the only thing that came out of this episode is; Snow is meeting Dany, Euron has the Sand Queen and Sam is picking scabs off Jorah and that Snow's mentor in the Nights Watch was Jorah's father (not sure if we knew that or not till last night).  I guess to a lesser extent Sam's father aligning to the Lannisters is intriguing.  Otherwise, very meh from the first 2 episodes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

They're starting to get dangerously close to the Walking Dead with their attention to characters who just flat out suck, boring and dont do a damn thing for the plot.  Granted, they dont take entire episodes off to focus on them, they still give you 5 unnecessary minutes of what I guess they think is entertaining or interesting or cool but it's not and its stupid and they could have done more with the time they have each week.  That scene with Grey Worm was completely pointless.  We get it.  They love each other and are going to ****.  She did have a fantastic body though but what a waste of time. 

And yes, the Sand Sisters were terrible.  How many times do you think the audience wants to hear them have a dick measuring contest about how many people they'll kill and who is badder than the other blah blah blah.  I was very depressed when they kept 2 of them alive.  I mean, they kept the hottie so hopefully she's get naked again but otherwise, they're terrible.  I didnt need to know the Queen wanted to go all lesbo with ugliest bitch on the show either.  Another pointless use of 5 minutes.  

If Theon doesnt have some sort of amazing twist about how he helps the North or something, I'm going to be completely confused on his existence in this show other to show that he's a stupid coward traitor with a big dick that was tortured for no apparent reason.  I actually thought we'd finally see the Greyjoy's die and they didnt and that sucks.   

Both episodes have been very meh, thus far.  The fight scene was one of the worst we've seen too, stupid and cheesy.  I'm on the fence about Euron.  I enjoyed his jabs at Jamie but if that scene was a peek into who he is, then he's going to be stupid and boring.  Nothing on Bran.  Nothing really on Arya other than learning her bastard brother is King of the North and her Wolf is around somewhere.  Basically, the only thing that came out of this episode is; Snow is meeting Dany, Euron has the Sand Queen and Sam is picking scabs off Jorah and that Snow's mentor in the Nights Watch was Jorah's father (not sure if we knew that or not till last night).  I guess to a lesser extent Sam's father aligning to the Lannisters is intriguing.  Otherwise, very meh from the first 2 episodes.  

I think only one Sand sister remains, but I have to agree with you on the first two episodes. It seems like a lot of ham-handed table setting so far without much exciting going on, but that's kinda how every season starts, then the third episode includes a major event and it gets back on track. Not loving Euron, either--seems like a continuation of Ramsay but a lot more one-note. I'm hoping that Jon meeting Danaerys, along with Tyrion/Varys getting after Littlefinger again, will be pretty meaty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think only one Sand sister remains, but I have to agree with you on the first two episodes. It seems like a lot of ham-handed table setting so far without much exciting going on, but that's kinda how every season starts, then the third episode includes a major event and it gets back on track. Not loving Euron, either--seems like a continuation of Ramsay but a lot more one-note. I'm hoping that Jon meeting Danaerys, along with Tyrion/Varys getting after Littlefinger again, will be pretty meaty.

So far, Ramsay seems a lot darker and twisted in a calm cool and collected manner whereas Euron seems more of the obnoxious, in your face, one liner, wide eyed run of the mill crazy guy...hey, look at me, I'm crazy.  It's been done a million times before and it's boring but we'll see.  You are right, they do tend to start the seasons off a little slow.

When Dany started questioning Vary's, I thought for a second he was a goner.  Which would suck because I think he's great and one of the more interesting characters.  I'd love to know more about his background and how he came to be the Spider.  It will be interesting to see how Dany responds to the old Lady's advice.  She's getting it from everywhere. Also, if Sam is able to heal Jorah, that could become interesting as well.  2 of their most loyal subjects are clearly going to form some type of bond and Dany demanded Jorah to find a cure to the gray scale.  If Sam was actually the one who found it for him, all those little factor (Tyrion and Snow's relationship) could lead to a union of allies. 

It amazes me Littlefinger is still alive.  For a split second I thought Snow as going to kill him.  He's clearly up to something, so we'll see where that goes but I got a feeling John ends up regretting not killing him right there and then when he had the chance.

Out of boredom, a few times I've gone back to the some of the earlier episodes and I have to hand it to them...they do a great job of developing relationships in the show early, that could have huge impact later.  Tyrion/Snow,  Brienne/Jamie, Dany/Jorah, the Hound/the Stark girls, etc.  They could all come full circle. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2017 at 2:32 PM, JiF said:

Agreed.  It was my biggest beef when I started watching the show.  They seemed focused on the eye candy, shock stuff (nudity, gory killings, vulgar material) rather than the meat of the details that make the story great.

In general, I'm not a huge fan of wizardry, dragons and sh*t like that.  I like sci-fi but that's a little too much for me.  Like for example, when the Red Witch released her Vagina on Renly, I legit almost stopped watching.  The dragons scenes, kill me.  The face Dany makes no matter the situation.  Some of it I just cant get over but the story has just become so involved and intense that I'm completely hooked.  However, I agree, I wish they'd have spent a little more time diving deeper into not only what is happening now (white walkers, etc) but also expand a little more than 1 vision from Bran on the Mad King, Roberts Rebellion, who was Rhaegar, Ned's brother and sister, etc.  

Another example, Varys plays a huge role in this story.  His past, would be seriously cool to explore. 

IDK - nit picking but I agree, they could probably drop some of the silly sh*t and get a little deeper. 

there are only like 11 episodes left. rumor is that there will be spin offs after that and one of those spin offs will be the timeline before the current show picks up so it would be about the mad king and the rebellion etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2017 at 8:44 AM, T0mShane said:

Best news to come from the episode: elimination of those awful actresses playing the Sand sisters, and the promise of getting rid of Grey Worm, who sucks, but who just fell into the fur trap.

With knowing that there are only so many hours of this show left, i was legit pissed that they took all of 10 mins for a soft porn scene including a guy with no dick...  Other than that, this second episode kicked mucho ass.  Loved Rob grabbing little finger by the throat even more violently than Ned did in season 1 but Ned did it in front of little fingers own business in public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JiF said:

They're starting to get dangerously close to the Walking Dead with their attention to characters who just flat out suck, boring and dont do a damn thing for the plot.  Granted, they dont take entire episodes off to focus on them, they still give you 5 unnecessary minutes of what I guess they think is entertaining or interesting or cool but it's not and its stupid and they could have done more with the time they have each week.  That scene with Grey Worm was completely pointless.  We get it.  They love each other and are going to ****.  She did have a fantastic body though but what a waste of time. 

And yes, the Sand Sisters were terrible.  How many times do you think the audience wants to hear them have a dick measuring contest about how many people they'll kill and who is badder than the other blah blah blah.  I was very depressed when they kept 2 of them alive.  I mean, they kept the hottie so hopefully she's get naked again but otherwise, they're terrible.  I didnt need to know the Queen wanted to go all lesbo with ugliest bitch on the show either.  Another pointless use of 5 minutes.  

If Theon doesnt have some sort of amazing twist about how he helps the North or something, I'm going to be completely confused on his existence in this show other to show that he's a stupid coward traitor with a big dick that was tortured for no apparent reason.  I actually thought we'd finally see the Greyjoy's die and they didnt and that sucks.   

Both episodes have been very meh, thus far.  The fight scene was one of the worst we've seen too, stupid and cheesy.  I'm on the fence about Euron.  I enjoyed his jabs at Jamie but if that scene was a peek into who he is, then he's going to be stupid and boring.  Nothing on Bran.  Nothing really on Arya other than learning her bastard brother is King of the North and her Wolf is around somewhere.  Basically, the only thing that came out of this episode is; Snow is meeting Dany, Euron has the Sand Queen and Sam is picking scabs off Jorah and that Snow's mentor in the Nights Watch was Jorah's father (not sure if we knew that or not till last night).  I guess to a lesser extent Sam's father aligning to the Lannisters is intriguing.  Otherwise, very meh from the first 2 episodes.  

Theon has no dick lol I thought Reek was bound to resurface and had to rewind a couple of times and watch how he bailed overboard when the ax was to his sisters throat.  That form as he jumped overboard was ******* hysterical, like a true gimp that he is.  In real life, Theon's sister is a popular british pop singer, so there is that.

On a separate note, loved the cameo of "Billy" from Black Sails in the episode as lord tully's right hand man. love me some black sails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

Theon has no dick lol I thought Reek was bound to resurface and had to rewind a couple of times and watch how he bailed overboard when the ax was to his sisters throat.  That form as he jumped overboard was ******* hysterical, like a true gimp that he is.  In real life, Theon's sister is a popular british pop singer, so there is that.

On a separate note, loved the cameo of "Billy" from Black Sails in the episode as lord tully's right hand man. love me some black sails.

Well yeah it was big dick to no dick.  lol  Either way, a lot of effort to remind us of both.  That whole fight scene was just cartoonish cheesy.  Might as well just bring in Capt. Jack Sparrow and have a ball but whatever.  The interesting thing about that moment where Theon is, it was actually the right decision.  He wasnt going to defeat Euron.  Euron would have certainly killed him and there was no guarantee Euron wouldnt have killed his sister too.  If that happened, there are no ties to the Iron Throne other than Euron.  We already know that wasnt their entire fleet, so technically, Theon could be the person who leads the remaining Iron Throne not associated with Euron again now that his sister is prisoner. Making him essentially be the person to go back to the Queen, tell her what happened and once again save the day in a weird cowardly way. Otherwise, I just dont understand the purpose of his character at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well yeah it was big dick to no dick.  lol  Either way, a lot of effort to remind us of both.  That whole fight scene was just cartoonish cheesy.  Might as well just bring in Capt. Jack Sparrow and have a ball but whatever.  The interesting thing about that moment where Theon is, it was actually the right decision.  He wasnt going to defeat Euron.  Euron would have certainly killed him and there was no guarantee Euron wouldnt have killed his sister too.  If that happened, there are no ties to the Iron Throne other than Euron.  We already know that wasnt their entire fleet, so technically, Theon could be the person who leads the remaining Iron Throne not associated with Euron again now that his sister is prisoner. Making him essentially be the person to go back to the Queen, tell her what happened and once again save the day in a weird cowardly way. Otherwise, I just dont understand the purpose of his character at all. 

Yup, that is so GoT style. Some relatively new character steps in and whoops up on established characters like he was their dad(or dad's brother). Part of what I like about it. At least this time they gave you some history of that character.  With this series it isnt surprising to have someone step into a huge moment in one episode and not learn who he is until the next episode. I havent read the books so I have a couple of go to people with my questions.  I was sure that Jon and Khallissi would wind up ruling all as king and queen until i was informed that Rob is her nephew.  Not sure if that will prevent them from getting together but bran knows so if Jon knew he may not be on board with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It'd be pretty shanky if he ends up being the guy who kills off any of the Stark children. It'd have the same feel as True Detective Season One where you follow along the whole time and it turns out that Some Dude who walks in the door with five minutes left ends up being the bad guy 

Ugh that show was so dark yet i couldnt stop watching it. 2nd season was just as dark and left my stomach in ropes. not sure which season i liked better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

Yup, that is so GoT style. Some relatively new character steps in and whoops up on established characters like he was their dad(or dad's brother). Part of what I like about it. At least this time they gave you some history of that character.  With this series it isnt surprising to have someone step into a huge moment in one episode and not learn who he is until the next episode. I havent read the books so I have a couple of go to people with my questions.  I was sure that Rob and Khallissi would wind up ruling all as king and queen until i was informed that Rob is her nephew.  Not sure if that will prevent them from getting together but bran knows so if Jon knew he may not be on board with it.

It's Jon Snow who is her nephew..... Khallissi's brother is his father.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, section314 said:

It's Jon Snow who is her nephew..... Khallissi's brother is his father.

Yeah, i tried to edit it. rewatching the first season so Rob is not so much an afterthought to me at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2017 at 10:35 AM, JiF said:

I want to rip his throat out.  He's so annoying.  The way he talks, the way he walks, the way he dresses - he's a great character but he's just so damn annoying. 

lol this almost happened :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2017 at 7:58 PM, T0mShane said:

Long story short, a chick I was dating brings me to watch GoT at her nerd friends' place, which is filled with dudes who all read the books and would spend the whole time bitching about inconsistencies between the books and show. At some point, they become aware that I have not read the books. One of them goes, "so he doesn't KNOW? Oh my GOD he's gonna freak OUT." Then as the scene starts, the dude goes, "RAINS OF M@THERF£CKING CASTAMERE HERE WE GO" or some sh*t. Then it happens, and the whole room is looking at me for approval, as if it was these ******* geeks who wrote the books themselves. True dicks. Then they consoled themselves by arguing the scene was bullsh*t anyway because that wasn't REALLY Robb's wife from the books anyway.

legit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@T0mShane

 

I may just scream this moments before kick off of our football season.

 

 "RAINS OF M@THERF£CKING CASTAMERE HERE WE GO" 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whodeawhodat said:

Yup, that is so GoT style. Some relatively new character steps in and whoops up on established characters like he was their dad(or dad's brother). Part of what I like about it. At least this time they gave you some history of that character.  With this series it isnt surprising to have someone step into a huge moment in one episode and not learn who he is until the next episode. I havent read the books so I have a couple of go to people with my questions.  I was sure that Jon and Khallissi would wind up ruling all as king and queen until i was informed that Rob is her nephew.  Not sure if that will prevent them from getting together but bran knows so if Jon knew he may not be on board with it.

Well, they also talk about in the show that the Targayen's practiced incest for years to keep their blood lines pure.  Cersi referenced that numerous times back when it seemed like she had some moral compass and questioned if her and Jamie were a mistake.  Not saying that they'll use that logic and get together but I guess it is possible. Or, like what's going on in the North, they rule side by side as brother and sister or Aunt and Nephew.  That said, I dont see this ending at all because it seems to reasonable and appealing to all and I doubt GoT goes that route.

Their meeting is definitely an interesting one.  I got a feeling they dont unite.  I dont know how though or why, I just do.  Of all the story lines, that one I have the least feel for because I think they're going to do something nobody was expecting.  Maybe she kills Snow before realizing he was her nephew.  I dont know but I dont think they're going to do predictable.

The only predictable thing I see happening is Jamie or Tyrion kill Cersi.  And that's only because that was her prophecy as a child and thus far, that prophecy has been spot on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well, they also talk about in the show that the Targayen's practiced incest for years to keep their blood lines pure.  Cersi referenced that numerous times back when it seemed like she had some moral compass and questioned if her and Jamie were a mistake.  Not saying that they'll use that logic and get together but I guess it is possible. Or, like what's going on in the North, they rule side by side as brother and sister or Aunt and Nephew.  That said, I dont see this ending at all because it seems to reasonable and appealing to all and I doubt GoT goes that route. Of all the houses/people, I dont think that Jon would go for it, the rest of the world seems to accept it.  If he didnt know about it then all bets are off(only Bran knows as of now, i think).  He currently does question who his mother is and it is especially prevalent in season 1, asks Ned on his way out to the wall and then he tells Sam the reason he is still a virgin is because he didnt know who his mother is.

Their meeting is definitely an interesting one.  I got a feeling they dont unite.  I dont know how though or why, I just do.  Of all the story lines, that one I have the least feel for because I think they're going to do something nobody was expecting.  Maybe she kills Snow before realizing he was her nephew.  I dont know but I dont think they're going to do predictable. Cant see her killing snow with all the common ties they are aware of let alone all the common that exist that they may find out about soon.

The only predictable thing I see happening is Jamie or Tyrion kill Cersi.  And that's only because that was her prophecy as a child and thus far, that prophecy has been spot on. absolutely can see jamie killing Cersi and reuniting with Tyrion.  Jamie was questioning/wanting to talk about Tomin and really didnt get an answer/closure imo.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

Theon has no dick lol I thought Reek was bound to resurface and had to rewind a couple of times and watch how he bailed overboard when the ax was to his sisters throat.  That form as he jumped overboard was ******* hysterical, like a true gimp that he is.  In real life, Theon's sister is a popular british pop singer, so there is that.

On a separate note, loved the cameo of "Billy" from Black Sails in the episode as lord tully's right hand man. love me some black sails.

 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Well yeah it was big dick to no dick.  lol  Either way, a lot of effort to remind us of both.  That whole fight scene was just cartoonish cheesy.  Might as well just bring in Capt. Jack Sparrow and have a ball but whatever.  The interesting thing about that moment where Theon is, it was actually the right decision.  He wasnt going to defeat Euron.  Euron would have certainly killed him and there was no guarantee Euron wouldnt have killed his sister too.  If that happened, there are no ties to the Iron Throne other than Euron.  We already know that wasnt their entire fleet, so technically, Theon could be the person who leads the remaining Iron Throne not associated with Euron again now that his sister is prisoner. Making him essentially be the person to go back to the Queen, tell her what happened and once again save the day in a weird cowardly way. Otherwise, I just dont understand the purpose of his character at all. 

I like GOT as much as the next guy but you guys have certainly taken it to the next level................

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

 

I like GOT as much as the next guy but you guys have certainly taken it to the next level................

dick!

:P

I keed I keed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

 

Good points on Snow and his curiosity surrounding his mother.  I dont think Bran knows who the parents are, right?  He only knows that Ned's sister is his mother.

I've got no feel for the Snow/Dany relationship.  I was saying I could see her kill him before finding out their ties.  I dont think that happens, just throwing sh*t at the wall.

The Cersi dying by one of her brothers is 100% happening.  It was her prophecy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...