the AFC Favorites

prime21

Every where I read says that the Bills are the new favorites and I'm just wondering why the Jets aren't included.   Granted we only had 4 wins last year but their defense is not better than ours.  I will go out on a limb and say we have a better offense than them as well.  We have 2 very good WR's plus a rookie that can stretch the defense.  We have tons of bangers in the backfield to move the chains and we have Amaro who could be a X factor this year.   Fitz is a competent game manager and we have a coach who just won an award.  Bill have McCoy, Watkins and ......?????

We also have a last place schedule.

I don't know about you but I think we are better than Bills.  I'm not saying we are winning the division but I think we have just as good a chance if not better in winning it assuming the Pats don't go 12-4.

The whole division looks competitive because of defenses and Brady.  Patriots are still the favorites.  Sorry.  Suspension will get appealed down to 2-3 games.  Pats* maybe go 11-5 instead of 13-3.

Bills are a similar team to the 2009-2011 Jets.  Solid D led by Rex, but the offense makes you wonder if it'll be enough to reach the wild card.  As bad as the Jets QB situation is, I think Fitzpatrick is still better than what the Bills have.

The entire Jets season will hinge on QB play because they're pretty good at the other positions.  On paper it might be the best defense in the NFL and the coaches know defense too.  If Fitzpatrick has a career year re-uniting with Gailey, the Jets can win the division.  If he stinks it up, 8-8 at best here we come.

Dolphins remain a threat too.  Getting rid of Mike Wallace is addition by subtraction, Tannehill continues to get experience, and of course Suh makes that defensive front a lot better.

Archived