Brandon Marshall on Mike&Mike: "Geno did nothing wrong"

nj meadowlands

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then maybe one of them should have stepped in before a 6th round LBer punched him out. All these trustworthy witnesses. None did a damn thing to protect "their guy".

One thing that's been consistent almost these reports is it happen fast no one had a chance to do anything ..

Yet Ray Lucas said it was a on going dispute in camp..

Well sh*t Ray Lucas junkie ass said its gotta be truth compared to what the players who are in the locker room are saying..

Best part is these players are putting there name on it .. Especially Marshall . No anonymous sources like Manish article ..

Before any punch was thrown someone should have stopped it when the arguing started.. Ray Lucas said Geno should have paid him as soon as camp started and added some more money for his charity as well.. The bottom line is it never would have happened if Geno wasn't a A-hole..

We do not know that. It has been reported that Geno went to IK and said he would pay him and apparently also called at the time he missed. We do not know if IK has been a total dick about the situation since then and Geno not paying was a reaction to that. No one knows. Assuming Geno was being a dick is without any factual basis.

"He gives us the best chance to win best QB on the roster."

He does not.  I defy you to find any evidence which supports this position. Anything at all.  Fitz may be average or even a little below average but even then that puts him at least two orders of magnitude better than Geno Smith.

"46 years and counting. "

OK so I am only at 32 and counting but we are all in the same boat here.  Geno is another dead end.  time to move on.

He does not.  I defy you to find any evidence which supports this position. Anything at all.

OK so I am only at 32 and counting but we are all in the same boat here.  Geno is another dead end.  time to move on.

Ok fair enough but move on to better not worse Fitzpatrick isn't better by no means. 

He does not.  I defy you to find any evidence which supports this position. Anything at all.

There isn't any, but it hasn't stopped a ton of people from repeating it.

Marshall,Decker,Giacomini  sticking up for Geno and most importantly the head coach Todd Bowles said he was sucker punched. 

A sucker punch is what those gang of kids were doing going up to people in the streets and punching them for no reason.. 2 guys in each others face and one gets hit isn't a sucker punch.. Now if Geno came out of the shower with a towel on his head and got hit that would be a sucker punch.. :animal0029:

A sucker punch is what those gang of kids were doing going up to people in the streets and punching them for no reason.. 2 guys in each others face and one gets hit isn't a sucker punch.. Now if Geno came out of the shower with a towel on his head and got hit that would be a sucker punch.. :animal0029:

Were they face to face do you have pictures or video,many conflicting reports of what really happened. Initially Bowles said he was sucker punched. 

Well sh*t Ray Lucas junkie ass said its gotta be truth compared to what the players who are in the locker room are saying..

Best part is these players are putting there name on it .. Especially Marshall . No anonymous sources like Manish article ..

Geno's roommate yep that's a fair one to ask..LOL Where were these guys after or better yet before it happened??

It must bother you too see this Geno support huh ? Lmaoo

No I think the same as Bowles it was juvenile and never should have happened.. I agree with what Lucas said; give him back what he laid out and a bit more for his charity and it's over.. Geno was being a A-hole and it cost the team and for the record, I was curious to see what he would have done in preseason.

No I think the same as Bowles it was juvenile and never should have happened.. I agree with what Lucas said; give him back what he laid out and a bit more for his charity and it's over.. Geno was being a A-hole and it cost the team and for the record, I was curious to see what he would have done in preseason.

He was an a$$hole? Where you there ?

We do not know that. It has been reported that Geno went to IK and said he would pay him and apparently also called at the time he missed. We do not know if IK has been a total dick about the situation since then and Geno not paying was a reaction to that. No one knows. Assuming Geno was being a dick is without any factual basis.

Correct on the surface...

However Geno does have a history of dickish behavior. i.e, missing a meeting in SD, cursing out fans, flipping the bird to fans, etc.

Doesn't show a pattern of integrity or a highly functioning cerebral cortex.

Correct on the surface...

However Geno does have a history of dickish behavior. i.e, Missing a meeting in SD, cursing out fans, flipping the bird to fans, etc.

Doesn't show a pattern of integrity or a working cerebral cortex.

Rex Ryan told fans to shut the f up at halftime of the new England game and most fans here swing from his balls. 

i think the only way geno starts a game this year, is if fitz gets  hurt.  the offense has enough talent to be decent, maybe better, and the defense will hopefully come around.  this team has a nice blend of veteran talent and youth but can't keep having young qbs who have little experience or leadership skills turn the ball over and give away games.  geno will probably start pouting on the bench at some point if fitz keeps the job and the jets are competitive.  

Archived