Now the Bills are looking to sign Ray Rice

BroadwayRay

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex is almost becoming too much of a joke as he has gone up north a few hours. I never thought it would be possible. While his escapades with these Jets were both pro and con, he has taken Buffalo to a whole new level. He finds himself in the identical position we endured with these past 5 years, NO QB!! With no QB and these typical Rex escapades, Buffalo can be considered identical to the Jets in the spotlight. Granted we have some skeletons of our own right now, but Bowles is keeping his own. The humble and cool we need to stop this sinking ship. 

Why would we? He was a joke so often here. Now he's unchecked. Can act like an ass and Bills fans love it.

To be fair jets fans loved it too for awhile. He is like a friend of mine. Lets call him "small doses steve." Whenever we go out its great for the first couple hours. But then i am helping strangers kick his ass in a bar by the end of the night.

To be fair jets fans loved it too for awhile. He is like a friend of mine. Lets call him "small doses steve." Whenever we go out its great for the first couple hours. But then i am helping strangers kick his ass in a bar by the end of the night.

We did. Then we realized it was style over substance far too often. I liked Rex, argued for him until you couldn't overlook his faults

Dallas didn't sign Rice because he's no longer an effective running back.

This.  If he's still the dynamic threat he was in 2009-2012, he'd have been signed the moment he came available.  Let's not pretend every NFL franchise out there suddenly have souls.

Dallas didn't sign Rice because he's no longer an effective running back.

they didn't sign him b/c of the incident.  It's absolutely nonsense to say he is no longer an effective RB based on 1 season where he played hurt the entire season.

using that incorrect info why did we sign Chris Johnson? why did AZ sign Chris Johnson? he's been ineffective for multiple years.  Don't buy that pathetic excuse, it's all about the incident not his play on the field.

they didn't sign him b/c of the incident. It's absolutely nonsense to say he is no longer an effective RB based on 1 season where he played hurt the entire season.

d.

No it's not. Rice's YPC his last season was 3.1. Chris Johnson's YPC last year was 4.3. You're wrong.

they didn't sign him b/c of the incident.  It's absolutely nonsense to say he is no longer an effective RB based on 1 season where he played hurt the entire season.

using that incorrect info why did we sign Chris Johnson? why did AZ sign Chris Johnson? he's been ineffective for multiple years.  Don't buy that pathetic excuse, it's all about the incident not his play on the field.

Yeah and chris johnsons brilliant year last year totally bore out the thought that he just had one bad season and was not washed up.  

No it's not. Rice's YPC his last season was 3.1. Chris Johnson's YPC last year was 4.3. You're wrong.

anyone who watched Johnson saw a guy who was done, he had limited carries, 2 years ago his YPC was under 4.

the 2 previous years Rice had YPCs of 4.7 and 4.4, the last time Johnson had a YPC of at least 4.7 was 2009.

anyone who watched Johnson saw a guy who was done, he had limited carries, 2 years ago his YPC was under 4.

the 2 previous years Rice had YPCs of 4.7 and 4.4, the last time Johnson had a YPC of at least 4.7 was 2009.

Chris Johnson is my personal friend, so please do not slander him

Ray is a good guy who made a horrible mistake.  he can still play in this league and whoever gets him will be thrilled w the production they get out of him.  I hope someone signs him but would prefer if it wasn't a div rival.

Let me guess.. Rutgers alum? 

And I watched Rice his last year in the nfl and he totally sucked. Johnson can still play Rice can't you're just wrong. Nobody wants Rice because he sucks they'll sign Hardy who did worse but happens to be in the prime of his career.

And I watched Rice his last year in the nfl and he totally sucked. Johnson can still play Rice can't you're just wrong. Nobody wants Rice because he sucks they'll sign Hardy who did worse but happens to be in the prime of his career.

he was awful, his lone bad season of his career and he was playing hurt the entire season so let's putt all the stock into that one injured season and ignore how good he was the majority of his career.

No one wants Rice b/c of the incident.  Rice was released b/c of that, Johnson was let go by 2 teams b/c of play.

Archived