It's only Gary Myers so it shouldn't bother me but it did

AFJF

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's right and Fitz is nowhere near as good as Sanchez was and if he is w/ this better D he should lead us to the Super Bowl so let's see it happen.

He's a Giants guy.  Always was, from the days he was their beat writer.  Always has had a problem with the Jets

he's right and Fitz is nowhere near as good as Sanchez was and if he is w/ this better D he should lead us to the Super Bowl so let's see it happen.

Fitzpatrick is the first QB since Farve to play two consecutive games with more TD passes than interceptions while completing over 60% of his passes. For the first two games he has given us better QBing than Sanchez.

Fitzpatrick is the first QB since Farve to play two consecutive games with more TD passes than interceptions while completing over 60% of his passes. For the first two games he has given us better QBing than Sanchez.

Now you've gone and upset junc

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Listening to Philly radio on the drive in this morning and they played a clip of an interview they did with Myers.  They asked him if the Jets were for real and his response was that they're "an ordinary team that plays pretty good defense" and then continued "Let's be serious here, they have Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback".

The guy is a joke and I don't usually care about what he says, but I think it bothered me because he took the time to trash the Jets on a Philly station. 

Knowing how much these particular hosts hate Sanchez, I called in to remind them that this defense is better than the one Sanchez took to the AFCCG and that Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Sanchez by every statistical measure so this team is not currently being overrated IMO.

when we have 10 wins... Then we will see. While this is the best team we have had in 4 years, there is some truth to his statement until we shut his mouth.  Remember..the 9 and 7 2009 JETS were 3 and 0. 

when we have 10 wins... Then we will see. While this is the best team we have had in 4 years, there is some truth to his statement until we shut his mouth.  Remember..the 9 and 7 2009 JETS were 3 and 0. 

Yup. However, 2015 Fitzpatrick > 2009 Sanchez. That could make the difference in this season. 

Yup. However, 2015 Fitzpatrick > 2009 Sanchez. That could make the difference in this season. 

Oh Come ON man, Sanchez won 4 playoff games on the road, there's no WAY we should have ever let him get away. If Mike Mac has any brains whatsoever he will be in the Eagles LR after the game BEGGING the Philly management to trade him back to us, we can give them Bryce Petty, Lorenzo Mauldin and Bilal Powell straight up for Mark Sanchez, how many other STARTING QBs playing the game today have won that many playoff games? I'll give you a hint...8 3 words;

SIGN THIS BEAST!!!! 

(exhales smelly smoke) "does anybody got a few bucks I can borrow , um you see, my car ran outta gas up the road, and my baby's crying because I need to get diapers and milk....who that black kid on the bike circling? I have no idea but he said that If I give him 20 dollars he'll run to Walmart for us and get the diapers and milk" No I don't smoke crack...whatever gave you THAT crazy idea?

Listening to Philly radio on the drive in this morning and they played a clip of an interview they did with Myers.  They asked him if the Jets were for real and his response was that they're "an ordinary team that plays pretty good defense" and then continued "Let's be serious here, they have Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback".

The guy is a joke and I don't usually care about what he says, but I think it bothered me because he took the time to trash the Jets on a Philly station. 

Knowing how much these particular hosts hate Sanchez, I called in to remind them that this defense is better than the one Sanchez took to the AFCCG and that Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Sanchez by every statistical measure so this team is not currently being overrated IMO.

Once the Jets beat the Eagles these same guys will be talking about what a tough team the Jets are and how losing to them is not a season killer

This is why I stopped posting on message boards. There's a person in here actually defending Mark Sanchez? I guess that fool forgot that he ran into a teammates ass, making us the laughing stock of the NFL for a few more seasons. 

The only reason we were viewed as laughing stocks is because the self loathing Jets fans held on to this play as sort of a twisted badge of honor. 

Bog moments? Yes. Yes, I would classify Sanchez's play as swampy. Yes, I would. 

swampy...

swampass...

ass...

butt....

buttfum--oh, nevermind!!!

Buttfumble,

Lots of batted passes at the line of scrimmage,

Lots of int's, etc, etc...

So many reasons to come to the conclusion that MS was not very good, but managed to have a couple very good games and a couple very good plays.

Enough! Small thanks for the good memories, and a big f#ck off for the times you made me feel like burying my head in the sand cause it was embarrassing to be a Jets fan.

swampy...

swampass...

ass...

butt....

Buttfumble,

So many reasons to come to the conclusion that MS was not very good, but managed to have a couple very good games and a couple very good plays.

Enough! Small thanks for the good memories, and a big f#ck off for the times you made me feel like burying my head in the sand cause it was embarrassing to be a Jets fan.

And almost on queue someone who fortifies my post above. 

Why should a bad play embarrass me , I have a little more self esteem than that. 

youre absolutely right...I have none...only complete losers were embarrassed by the sh#tshow the Jets organization became...and perfectly fine with MS part in it.

no need to be proud of them when theyre great either bro...stop wasting your Saturday afternoons. stop posting on the message board of a team you have zero emotional ties to. Take care!

youre absolutely right...I have none...only complete losers were embarrassed by the sh#tshow the Jets organization became...and perfectly fine with MS part in it.

no need to be proud of them when theyre great either bro...stop wasting your Saturday afternoons. stop posting on the message board of a team you have zero emotional ties to. Take care!

you need help.

only someone with deep issues is embarrassed because a player on their team crashed into another player and takes it this far.

My guess is your probably between the age of 15-30 , another who is being brain washed by the social  media  frenzy. Oh my god we are the laughing stocks because Sanchez's fumble made it onto every social media outlet . Start thinking for yourself instead of letting mass media tell you how you should feel. 

My guess is your probably between the age of 15-30 , another who is being brain washed by the social  media  frenzy. Oh my god we are the laughing stocks because Sanchez's fumble made it onto every social media outlet . Start thinking for yourself instead of letting mass media tell you how you should feel.

Wow, thats quite the assimilation...but you are incorrect.

Its ok, we are two different persons when it comes to the expectations of the team we follow...you accepted what the Jets had become, I did not.

Its early yet...today that is...feel free to conduct more character evaluations.

Wow, thats quite the assimilation...but you are incorrect.

Its ok, we are two different persons when it comes to the expectations of the team we follow...you accepted what the Jets had become, I did not.

Its early yet...today that is...feel free to conduct more character evaluations.

Making my point once again. What had the Jets become, they suffered through a few mediocre seasons . Am I supposed to storm the stadium with pitchforks because my team is 1 of 31 other teams that didn't win the SB. I stand by my team through thick and thin, I don't get too high when the going is good and certainly don't buy into all the negative hype when the going is not so good. 

Making my point once again. What had the Jets become, they suffered through a few mediocre seasons . Am I supposed to storm the stadium with pitchforks because my team is 1 of 31 other teams that didn't win the SB. I stand by my team through thick and thin, I don't get too high when the going is good and certainly don't buy into all the negative hype when the going is not so good. 

shhhh######t!!!

was storming through the stadium with pitchforks organized???

cause i totally missed that bulletin.

EXAGGERATE MUCH, BUDDY?...and youre doing it to prove a point, which makes you full of it in my book...but that doesnt matter anymore to you than your thoughts that i am a brainwashed sheep matters to me...so there, issued solved.

Back to the subject...enough with the "youre this, because you think this" crap.

Mark Sanchez, other than a handful of good games, and some good plays...is garbage...get over it.

Bradford will more than likely be out at some point this year and MS will have another shot at it....but pssssssssss....*whispers* you'll be able to use the Eagles horrible o-line as an excuse to keep your arguement going for even longer.., k?

I view your love of Sanchez and Rex as follows.  You are a man in desert dieing of thirst  (The jets lack of success for years.)  You get close to an oasis filled with cool water and naked nymphs.  But you don't quite get there, however you are offered a nice cool glass of urine with ice cubes in it.  You drink it back and go...ahhhhhhhh how refreshing and I almost made it to the oasis!  Forever after you extol the virtues of nice cold glasses of pee becasue that is the closest you have been to the oasis and becasue cold pee is better than nothing.  But it's still pee.

Post of the year!!!!!

shhhh######t!!!

was storming through the stadium with pitchforks organized???

cause i totally missed that bulletin.

EXAGGERATE MUCH, BUDDY?...and youre doing it to prove a point, which makes you full of it in my book...but that doesnt matter anymore to you than your thoughts that i am a brainwashed sheep matters to me...so there, issued solved.

Back to the subject...enough with the "youre this, because you think this" crap.

Mark Sanchez, other than a handful of good games, and some good plays...is garbage...get over it.

Bradford will more than likely be out at some point this year and MS will have another shot at it....but pssssssssss....*whispers* you'll be able to use the Eagles horrible o-line as an excuse to keep your arguement going for even longer.., k?

What do i have to get over. The way I read it , your the one who's still hanging on to the "buttfumble" as if that injured you deeply. Sanchez is gone , been gone for two years why do you feel it necessary to continue your diatribe about him. 

What do i have to get over. The way I read it , your the one who's still hanging on to the "buttfumble" as if that injured you deeply. Sanchez is gone , been gone for two years why do you feel it necessary to continue your diatribe about him. 

.... but it seems to be more hurtful for you...you went into a whole sociology synopsis from your soapbox.

And buttfumble is yet but a fraction of why this organization was embarrassing and needed to be overhauled.

I much like the direction we're heading and I hope we continue to improve and become a great offense and great defense much to Gary Myers dismay. (Back on topic)

.... but it seems to be more hurtful for you...you went into a whole sociology synopsis from your soapbox.

And buttfumble is yet but a fraction of why this organization was embarrassing and needed to be overhauled.

I much like the direction we're heading and I hope we continue to improve and become a great offense and great defense much to Gary Myers dismay. (Back on topic)

We can both drink to that :beer_Orcish:

swampy...

swampass...

ass...

butt....

Buttfumble,

HEs Kevin Maas...at best.

Archived