Jets-Pats predictions

faba

This game means much more to the Jets than the Pats. Pryor will beat up on Gronk and Brady will feel lots of pressure because the refs might actually call holding on his offensive line. If we are lucky they will even call pass interference against the Pats secondary too. Jets are at home and we need to win.

Jets-36

Pats-14

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Boston Globe reports Danny Amendola (questionable, knee) will not play Sunday against the Jets.

Amendola practiced on a limited basis, but this falls in line with early reports on his Week 16 status. The Patriots will be forced to start Brandon LaFell (questionable, foot) and Keshawn Martin. Julian Edelman (foot) is listed as doubtful.

Since 2000, the Pats are 56-9 in the month of December with 3 of those losses occurring when they sat their starters.

Since 2000, the Jets are 1-7 versus the Pats in December, with their last win coming 13 years ago.

Should be a good game on Sunday.

And the Union Army is 1 - 0 againts the Confederacy

Jets 23 Patriots 13 - I think the Patriots 'try' to not lose by playing the field position game.  In the end, there is no need to bring damaged players you need in the playoffs to a game against the Jets. 

Since 2000, the Pats are 56-9 in the month of December with 3 of those losses occurring when they sat their starters.

Since 2000, the Jets are 1-7 versus the Pats in December, with their last win coming 13 years ago.

Should be a good game on Sunday.

So.... You're saying there's a chance!!!!

Jets win. Don't know or care how but that's my prediction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Jets in a tight game 24-21 ,anyone know if the Jets can win the AFC East with 2 wins and 2 Pats loses

Obviously you are not a math major.

Pats are 12-2 and with 2 losses they finish 12-4.

Jets are 9-5 and with 2 wins they finish 11-5.

Not to mention, the Pats locked up their 6th consecutive AFCE title last week.

Obviously you are not a math major.

Pats are 12-2 and with 2 losses they finish 12-4.

Jets are 9-5 and with 2 wins they finish 11-5.

Not to mention, the Pats locked up their 6th consecutive AFCE title last week.

dude your math is just as bad mon, you had cheats winning 1st seed last week

Archived