Jets-Pats predictions

faba

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, not much faith in our men in Green around here. Let's see what has changed since the 1st game. 

No Edelman, Amendola, Blount, McCourty, Easley, maybe Chung, maybe Hightower. 

Other than Collins, Hightower, Chung & McCourty were their leading tacklers in that game. Our field position was horrible based on Weatherford punting for the 1st time in forever after a few days of practice & the returning abilities of Amendola & Edelman who most likely won't be playing. 

We actually have 3 guys back that didn't play in the 1st game, Marcus Williams, Powell & Enunwa. Ivory hurt himself on the 1st carry of the game forcing us into changing our game plan & we had to go to the cement shod Zac Stacey to split carries. I actually think Winters is better than Colon for 60 minutes. Pryor missed the entire 2nd half. I haven't looked at the stat sheet for plays per player but I believe Bowles was just starting to get Mauldin, Reilly involved (sucks Catapano went down).

We only had 3 first downs converted by the run & 19 by passing, with one of those running 1st downs from Fitz, even still we won the TOP by 7 minutes. The Pats also had 3 runs for 1st downs, all by Brady! We ran 29 times for 89 yards (no way in hell we run that badly at home). We averaged 30 freaking yards per punt! The Pats had 3 Kickoff returns for 83 yards (we got our azzes kicked on special teams that day) . I really, really like our chances in this game. Jets need to be physical as hell! They need to stick to the running game & not abandon it too early, Chan needs to throw more on 1st down. It can pay huge dividends in the 4th quarter. We had no screen game to counter their pass rushes by Collins & Hightower either without Bilal. Adds another dimension they didn't have to deal with. 

Finally, we went into that game with both Marshall (ankle & shoulder) and Decker (knee) as questionable. They played hurt but they have looked much healthier over the last 4 games. Pats are gonna get the most balanced team they've played since the Broncos.

Jets 31- Pats 20 

Wow, not much faith in our men in Green around here. Let's see what has changed since the 1st game. 

Other than Collins, Hightower, Chung & McCourty were their leading tacklers in that game. Our field position was horrible based on Weatherford punting for the 1st time in forever after a few days of practice & the returning abilities of Amendola & Edelman who most likely won't be playing. 

We actually have 3 guys back that didn't play in the 1st game, Marcus Williams, Powell & Enunwa. Ivory hurt himself on the 1st carry of the game forcing us into changing our game plan & we had to go to the cement shod Zac Stacey to split carries. I actually think Winters is better than Colon for 60 minutes. Pryor missed the entire 2nd half. I haven't looked at the stat sheet for plays per player but I believe Bowles was just starting to get Mauldin, Reilly involved (sucks Catapano went down).

We only had 3 first downs converted by the run & 19 by passing, with one of those running 1st downs from Fitz, even still we won the TOP by 7 minutes. The Pats also had 3 runs for 1st downs, all by Brady! We ran 29 times for 89 yards (no way in hell we run that badly at home). We averaged 30 freaking yards per punt! The Pats had 3 Kickoff returns for 83 yards (we got our azzes kicked on special teams that day) . I really, really like our chances in this game. Jets need to be physical as hell! They need to stick to the running game & not abandon it too early, Chan needs to throw more on 1st down. It can pay huge dividends in the 4th quarter. We had no screen game to counter their pass rushes by Collins & Hightower either without Bilal. Adds another dimension they didn't have to deal with. 

Finally, we went into that game with both Marshall (ankle & shoulder) and Decker (knee) as questionable. They played hurt but they have looked much healthier over the last 4 games. Pats are gonna get the most balanced team they've played since the Broncos.

Jets 31- Pats 20 

What do you expect from some SOJ fans :(

Since 2000, the Pats are 56-9 in the month of December with 3 of those losses occurring when they sat their starters.

Since 2000, the Jets are 1-7 versus the Pats in December, with their last win coming 13 years ago.

Should be a good game on Sunday.

These are interesting stats. Shows we are due. 13 is one of my lucky numbers ::GoJets: 

No they cant', bryant would steal Crow's lunch all day and revis would struggle with Brown. Not sure who covers Wheaton and they have heath miller

Thats why Pittsburg is undefeated.  Oh wait, theyre in a dog with us for a playoff spot. 

Funny how that worked out for the unstoppable Pitt offense

Who the fu(k is Crow?

Since 2000, the Pats are 56-9 in the month of December with 3 of those losses occurring when they sat their starters.

Since 2000, the Jets are 1-7 versus the Pats in December, with their last win coming 13 years ago.

Should be a good game on Sunday.

And AGAIN I will say, the Rats from 1960 to 2000 are 280-323-9.

DO YOU HAVE THE ******* BALLS to respond dickhead?

I doubt it, you cherrypick your responses like a ****in beeeeeeeyotch. You refuse to respond to certain people, why is that?

Merrry Xmas asshat. GO FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Yourself SCUMBAG

Thats why Pittsburg is undefeated.  Oh wait, theyre in a dog with us for a playoff spot. 

Funny how that worked out for the unstoppable Pitt offense

Who the fu(k is Crow?

how many games did Big Ben miss, do you watch football games or just look at stat lines

Like i said it is on the table, we shall see, the steelers will light them up like a christmas tree

certainly if Cinci keeps dropping & Peyton plays the final week ... And it is still up in the air I couldn't imagine them choosing to play in Denver over Pitt at home

a lot of moving pieces still to fall into place still though I agree

certainly if Cinci keeps dropping & Peyton plays the final week ... And it is still up in the air I couldn't imagine them choosing to play in Denver over Pitt at home

a lot of moving pieces still to fall into place still though I agree

bengals have ravens last game, they have division rapped up

how many games did Big Ben miss, do you watch football games or just look at stat lines

If you're going to tell us that they would be undefeated with BB playing in every game you have no clue when it comes to football.  

Stat lines?  You mean W & L's?  While I was ready these annoying stat lines I noticed that BB missed two losses.  Two.  But, duh, they're 9-5.  

Yeah, nothing like pesky stats like the bottom line to get in the way of your nonsensical argument.  Some how to you the Steelers are unbeatable.  Thanks for the football and logic lesson.

If you're going to tell us that they would be undefeated with BB playing in every game you have no clue when it comes to football.  

Stat lines?  You mean W & L's?  Yeah, nothing like pesky stats like the bottom line to get in the way of your nonsensical argument.

where did i say undefeated mon, merry phucking christmas to you

where did i say undefeated mon, merry phucking christmas to you

OK, now you're spinning.  I said they could lose, you said they can't, don't lose with BB.  Point is they lost 3 with him, two without.  Not sure that they would have won either of the two they lost without him if he played.  Cincy is a much better team.  Youre the one with the lame argument that he didn't play.  Mine, they're not unbeatable. And have the balls to tell me to learn the game and not read a stat line.

Have a fu(king christmas too, just keep the football talk to others

Jets 31- Pats 20 

NICE..Nice Post!!!!!!!!

Two questions for me...

1) Is the offense capable of putting up 24 to 27 points?

2) Can the special teams play mistake free (don't have to be great but can't give up points)

Even with the banged up Pats, it's gonna take a strong offensive performance to win.

I think they pull it out - 27-24

Archived