Fitz does it again

Jet in PA

Fitzpatrick is 3rd @nyjets QB to win 2+ Player of the Week Awards in same season, joining O'Brien ('86) & Pennington ('02)

Fitz needs 1 TD pass vs #Bills to set franchise mark at 30 this year. Needs 284 yards to break Namath's yardage mark of 4,007 set in '67

Fitzpatrick is 3rd @nyjets QB to win 2+ Player of the Week Awards in same season, joining O'Brien ('86) & Pennington ('02)

Fitz needs 1 TD pass vs #Bills to set franchise mark at 30 this year. Needs 284 yards to break Namath's yardage mark of 4,007 set in '67

#Lock! 

Regards from another Jet fan in Pa.

I am excited. 

I also have trouble comprehending that a Jets QB hasn't hit the 4,000 yard mark in 48 years!

Actually, it explains an awful lot. 

Go Fitz!!!!!! 

cimini_rich_m.jpg

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week for the second time in three weeks. He becomes the third Jets quarterback to win the award twice in the same season, joining Ken O'Brien (1986) and Chad Pennington (2002).

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

Fumble...guy got his arm hit a millisecond before it went forward. I think that one was on the o-line...5TD's and ZERO INT's! 'Nuff 

said...

If Winters had the athleticism to just fall on that ball and not punch it forward another 5 yards NE doesn't get the quick score.

If Winters had the athleticism to just fall on that ball and not punch it forward another 5 yards NE doesn't get the quick score.

at least Winters tried to jump on the ball.  I watched James Carpenter just quit on that play.  He might not have had a chance at it but at least put the effort in.  

Agreed. Those kind of fumbles are usually not on a QB.  Guy is trying to make a play. not trying to get his arm broken.

Also to piggyback this thread he was voted the week 16 clutch player of the week.

.@nyjets Ryan Fitzpatrick leads game-winning OT drive voted @CastrolUSA EDGE Clutch Performer Wk 16: nfl.com/voting/clutch-… #NFLClutch

afacf5e362b26abb24d138be0168aade.jpg

Geno would've done better. My hopes and dreams say so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived