Kenbrell thompkins

nico002

The entire team had a case of the sleepies and lack of concentration today. Pi$$ poor tackling and gave in on third and fourth downs. And oh Darrelle Revis, let me know when you are back in Sammy Watkins zip code. You played so far off him you were in another state. This did NOT have the look of a playoff contending team. I have serious concerns about Bowles ability to fire these guys up. It's ok to play smart, but they really don't do that either. 

Him and Enunwa are dead to me.

I've had it with this team fielding sh*tty receivers. It's the previous regime's fault but it's time to do something about that. Get me some horses in the stable. 

yeah, if only they had someone like brandon marshall and eric decker.

I've mentioned it all year... the absence of anyone capable of catching a football after Marshall and Decker is a major problem. Look at it this way, Bilal Powell is our best 3rd receiving option when he's on the field. 

That's terrible.

I can only hope MacCagnan keeps turning this bitch over until we have guys capable of giving us a "next man up" roster. We just don't have that right now.

We only got to see a glimpse of him but man Chris Owusu was effective for us early in the season he would have had a good year if he stayed healthy

You think Wayne Chrebret drops that pass?

Id bet my life that Wayne makes that catch even now concussion and all. 

It makes me sick !!!!'

Agreed...but they converted on what ?  Over 10 3rd downs to Watlkins??  Fitz played poorly, Revis played poorly and the game was managed poorly.

Bowles lost this game IMO.  Im over it. It sucks.

Enunwa could be a nice player.  I am showing my age but back in the early seventies the Jets had a TE/WR named Rich Caster who early in his career had a "drop" problem, but the Jets stuck with him because of his size and speed.  He developed into a nice player, I feel the same way about Enunwa. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't cut bait yet.

Ha, I remember him, when we were at the games in Shea he would drop balls and we would call him Caster Oil.

the offense that finished the game was not the offense envisioned at the beginning of the year.  amaro, devin smith and powell were out and ivory was limited.  they had 2 legit wrs with enunwa as the next best offensive weapon, with ridlay as the only rb.  not exactly playoff caliber weapons.  the bills figured out they jets had to force it into decker and marshall and started jumping routes, credit them.

Archived