People NEVER Learn

KRL

Do these "hi-tech" people realize EVERYONE has a device ready to tape EVERYTHING???
Fowler hasn't even played a down in the league yet, fool:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000637844/article/nfl-reviewing-fowler-matter-after-fight-video-surfaces

The NFL is reviewing the situation surrounding Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler after a video of him surfaced Tuesday during which he was depicted watching two women as they fight.

In the video, which was published by TMZ on Tuesday, Fowler appears to stand nearby as two women fight. At one point, Fowler stands over them as they fight on the floor. He eventually moves in to break up the skirmish.

TMZ reported the incident occurred at a Florida apartment complex on Feb. 1. No arrests or citations have been made related to the fight.

"These are disturbing images and we will review the matter," an NFL spokesperson told NFL Media.

Fowler expressed regret for his actions in a statement Tuesday.

"I am embarrassed and have apologized for my actions to everyone involved," Fowler said. "As a family, we have been dealing with this moment and the conflict that led to it since this occurred. This video surfacing is a sad reminder that emotions got the best of all of us. I take 100 percent responsibility for everything that happened."

The Jaguars also are looking into the matter.

"Dante brought the incident to our attention prior to the video being released and was embarrassed and remorseful. Violence of this type against others in unacceptable in our society and to our organization. We will continue to look into the incident while offering resources and providing support to Dante and his family to help him through this private matter."

Fowler was selected third overall by the Jaguars in the 2015 draft, but his season was derailed in May when he suffered a torn ACL during the first day of rookie minicamp. That didn't stop Jacksonville from signing him to a four-year, $23.5-million deal that was fully guaranteed.

I'm still trying to understand the actual story here - I don't see how "not breaking up a fight immediately" contravenes the personal conduct policy. He didn't hit or injure anyone.

Unless he was cheering and taking bets on the winner, in that case he's screwed. :-)

24 minutes ago, jamesr said:

I'm still trying to understand the actual story here - I don't see how "not breaking up a fight immediately" contravenes the personal conduct policy. He didn't hit or injure anyone.

Unless he was cheering and taking bets on the winner, in that case he's screwed. :-)

Nobody ever watches fights.  EVER.

The best part of this story is could you imagine if he tried to break it up and either got poked in the eye and losses sight or gets injured somehow.  I get he's a large man and they're girls but it could happen.  Or he tries to break it up, uses to much force and then he's a criminal for domestic violence or some stupid sh*t. 

Either way, this is the just stupid.  They're kids.  Kids fight.  

I don't think the problem is that he watched the fight it's that he encouraged the fight.

Fowler (a 6'3" 260 pound defensive end for the Jacksonville Jaguars) gets between the two women -- but instead of breaking it up ... he steps back and uses his arm to signal for the fight to begin. 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/23/dante-fowler-baby-mama-girlfriend-fight-video/#ixzz4164Ag2hq

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

By law he did nothing wrong, but he didn't show great judgement either.  Jags will probably be be thrilled, but not exactly grounds for any discipline.  GM's must love this stuff.

The only crime he's guilty of is being stupid.  If stupid was a crime, the entire country would be a prison. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

The only crime he's guilty of is being stupid.  If stupid was a crime, the entire country would be a prison. 

Yep...bad decision on his part, but is anyone shocked by it?

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why?  Because he got injured or because he watched 2 people fight? 

Yeah, a season ending injury in mini camp before his first year and negative publicity (deserved or not) before his second is not exactly an ideal way to kickstart your NFL journey...

I think we are missing some facts here.  One of these women was his girlfriend, the other the mother of his child (presumably ex-gf).  

Basically, he encouraged two grown women, one of which was the mother of his child that he did not marry, to physically combat one another for his affections or otherwise.  

It ain't a great image for the league.  

1 hour ago, JiF said:

OMG enough already.  He watched 2 girls fight.  THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure every single person in the world is quick to jump in break up fights all the time and nobody just sits back and watches it go down.

The NFL is a joke!!!

Goodell is a CLOWN!!

A CLOWN!!!!

The law and common sense tell you are not obligated to BREAK UP a fight!!!!

The NFL can not assign liability where there is none!!

Not trying to make this political (because I am not even a Republican), but this is why Trump is doing so well. People are sick and tired of the twitter-verse's constant outrage over everything they deem to be wrong. He watched 2 women fight. Who the hell cares?

If he had tried to break up the fight and grabbed one of the girls too hard he would be considered a thug that assaulted a harmless women. If he had ran away from the scene, he would be called a coward. If he just stands by and watches he gets investigated. Society has become infested with liberals that complain about every little thing that offends their sensitivities. 

33 minutes ago, varjet said:

I think we are missing some facts here.  One of these women was his girlfriend, the other the mother of his child (presumably ex-gf).  

Basically, he encouraged two grown women, one of which was the mother of his child that he did not marry, to physically combat one another for his affections or otherwise.  

It ain't a great image for the league.  

you got it.

35 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

The NFL is a joke!!!

Goodell is a CLOWN!!

A CLOWN!!!!

The law and common sense tell you are not obligated to BREAK UP a fight!!!!

The NFL can not assign liability where there is none!!

he encouraged them to fight, he was basically officiating.  he wasn't some innocent bystander that happened to come across 2 women fighting and decided not to get involved.  there are more questions that need to be answered but it's not a good look for anyone.

15 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Not trying to make this political (because I am not even a Republican), but this is why Trump is doing so well. People are sick and tired of the twitter-verse's constant outrage over everything they deem to be wrong. He watched 2 women fight. Who the hell cares?

If he had tried to break up the fight and grabbed one of the girls too hard he would be considered a thug that assaulted a harmless women. If he had ran away from the scene, he would be called a coward. If he just stands by and watches he gets investigated. Society has become infested with liberals that complain about every little thing that offends their sensitivities. 

You are making it political. Saying you aren't doesn't make it so.

Nobody takes to twitter to blast out hurt feelings faster than Trump.

Archived