Sanchez traded to Broncos!

pointman

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Now maybe Fritz will realize he's the fat chick and it's 2am. 

If it's 2 am and Fitz is the Fat Chick, why would Macc want him at all?

If you're right, won;t mater what Fitz realizes, we won;t resign him.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Its really hard to say those things, reason being is that its easy to look at the stats and say that we could have easily made the playoffs. However, we actually had a chance to easily do so in week 17 this year and we seen what happened. 

The bottomline is that Sanchez has a history in the playoffs, Fitzpatrick doesnt. 

Right, a history that says he had little to do with the Jets making the playoffs

1 hour ago, pointman said:

He played pretty damn well, and got replaced down the stretch by an aging, shell of himself Manning, because his name recognition..NOT based on play. Osweiler was butt hurt and didn't feel the need to show the organization any loyalty, since they showed him none. The Broncos made him a very big offer, and he didn't even entertain it. He signed elsewhere for more, but not anything he monumental when you consider the Broncos initial offer was never even countered. They offered him what, 14.5 per? Thats starter money. Not so sure what you're so mad about, but you're wrong. Hope your day gets better.

1) He didn't play very well at all, actually.

2) The texans are a much better situation going forward than the broncos. Better D now that denver's got gutted, DeAndre Hopkins and Cecil Shorts are ballers on the outside, lamar miller behind him, a top 5 defense, and a notoriously sh*tty division. Plus he got more money. It was a no brainer for Brock to choose Houston based on all of that....his having feelings be damned. 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Right, a history that says he had little to do with the Jets making the playoffs

that would be a false history, he was a big part of those runs whether awful Jet fans want to acknowledge it or not.

5 minutes ago, jetrider said:

I agree. Denver had the budget, why didn't they offer Fitz the $15M they offered Osweiler if he was the solution?

1. That's pointless. If Jets had Fitz in '09-'10 he wouldn't have been the 2015 version of himself. He would've been the same 4-win hack he was back then.

2. Fitz couldn't reach the playoffs with a more talented 2015 team, so there's that certainty.

Its not pointless.

2. This is pointless.  The 2015 Jets won more games than the 2009 Jets team.  This isnt a vacuum, they played different teams, different schedule. Al things arent equal but you want to over analyze a pretty simple question.  Do you think the type of play Fitz had in 15, because thats who we're talking about, wasnt good enough to make the playoffs as the QB of the 09 Jets.

Since he was 100Xs better than the 09 Sanchez its a pretty easy question

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

that would be a false history, he was a big part of those runs whether awful Jet fans want to acknowledge it or not.

Yup, in junc world its false. To anyone who actually watches games, understands what happened in 09 no.  

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Right, a history that says he had little to do with the Jets making the playoffs YET while in the playoffs had everything to do with the Jets making it to the AFC championship game TWICE. 

Question, when has Fitz had anything to do with, OR had nothing to do with his team making the playoffs????

lol. 

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Its not pointless.

2. This is pointless.  The 2015 Jets won more games than the 2009 Jets team.  This isnt a vacuum, they played different teams, different schedule. Al things arent equal but you want to over analyze a pretty simple question.  Do you think the type of play Fitz had in 15, because thats who we're talking about, wasnt good enough to make the playoffs as the QB of the 09 Jets.

so what? each season is different, the 2015 jets had one of the easier scheds we have ever had and failed to make the playoffs.  the AFC was much better in 2009 than 2015.

#s are gerat but useless w/o wins to match.  do you think we were more talented than SD '09, Indy '10, NE, '10? I don;'t think we were even as talented as Cincy '09 tey those other supposed better QBs couldn't beat lowly mark and the Jets.  there is more to the position than #s, some day you may begin to understand this and I think the way the Jets are treating Fitz tells us all we need to know.

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Right, a history that says he had little to do with the Jets making the playoffs YET while in the playoffs had everything to do with the Jets making it to the AFC championship game TWICE. 

Question, when has Fitz had anything to do with, OR had nothing to do with his team making the playoffs????

lol. 

Everything to do with it?

No he, he played well in some, did little in others. He did nothing in SD for example.  

Again, you need to use your eyes,  Fitz cant be put on the 09 or 10 Jets.  So what he did in Buffalo, 15 Jets, Houston has nothing to do with the conversation.  Fitz was better in every measurable way last year over the 09 & 10 Sanchez.  

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Its not pointless.

Who cares? It's pointless to compare an 11-year vet of today to a rookie of seven years ago.

But to play along, Fitz still might've choked.

In fact, he just did with a more star-studded cast on the 2015 Jets. That much we know with 100% certainty.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

No he, he played well in some, did little in others. He did nothing in SD for example.  

Again, you need to use your eyes,  Fitz cant be put on the 09 or 10 Jets.  So what he did in Buffalo, 15 Jets, Houston has nothing to do with the conversation.  Fitz was better in every measurable way last year over the 09 & 10 Sanchez.  

did nothing in SD:lol:  he was the better QB on th field that day but b/c Rivers threw for more yards uninformed fans think he was better.  Mark converted 3 huge plays on 3rd downs that we don't win w/o.  the D LED the way, Greene put it away(though we couldn't run the rest of the game), mark wasn't great but to limit mistakes for a rookie on the road against the AFC favorites and hottest teams and make some big plays.  he was VITAL in that win and you don't have the slightest clue what you are watching saying he did nothing.

Fitz was better by stats, mark was better by making plays to help his team win.

13 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

No seriously this time the coach really understands offense and the weapons are good

The image of Sanchez accepting his Super Bowl MVP will be etched in the minds of all Rex defenders for eternal life. I will have his moment, and John Elway will give it to me.

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Folks who hate Sanchez don't realize that he makes 5 million per year!

Denver can't then bring in another so so QB for 16 million and put so much money in the QB position IMO. 

True, Denver has the budget and nothing to lose.

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The fact is, stop throwing rocks at Sanchez in favor of a man who has no history with the subject. Sorry, I thought you would have gotten that part before the "lol" in my last post. 

Im using my eyes...CLEARLY. And you want me to believe that a man who had a very good (in your eyes) 2015 season would have gotten the Jets to the playoffs, yet that same player who had that same very good season (in your eyes) played for the VERY TEAM and yet didnt make the playoffs. 

Why am I going to waste my time trying to discredit Sanchez when Fitzpatrick had the most talented Jets team that I've seen the Jets ever field yet couldnt make the playoffs? What are my eyes missing here? The Jets had a top 5 defense and a top 10 offense, #1 WR duo in the league, top 5 rusher in the league, 3rd most takeaways in the league....I can go on and on, top 6 in takeaway differential, the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL this year and arguably the easiest schedule in Jets history and was tops in rushing defense. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick is trash dude. 

28 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Elway would prefer Sanchez over Fitz.

What does that tell you about Fitz's skills as a NFL QB?

No.  ELway would prefer to pay $4.5 million for a crappy QB rather than $18 million for another crappy QB.  What does that tell you about either's skill set?  Nothing.  It tells us about managing salary caps and stuff like that.

33 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Elway would prefer Sanchez over Fitz.

What does that tell you about Fitz's skills as a NFL QB?

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

No.  ELway would prefer to pay $4.5 million for a crappy QB rather than $18 million for another crappy QB.  What does that tell you about either's skill set?  Nothing.  It tells us about managing salary caps and stuff like that.

More importantly, what is this telling Fitz and his agent??? lol. 

38 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

The fact is, stop throwing rocks at Sanchez in favor of a man who has no history with the subject. Sorry, I thought you would have gotten that part before the "lol" in my last post. 

Im using my eyes...CLEARLY. And you want me to believe that a man who had a very good (in your eyes) 2015 season would have gotten the Jets to the playoffs, yet that same player who had that same very good season (in your eyes) played for the VERY TEAM and yet didnt make the playoffs. 

Why am I going to waste my time trying to discredit Sanchez when Fitzpatrick had the most talented Jets team that I've seen the Jets ever field yet couldnt make the playoffs? What are my eyes missing here? The Jets had a top 5 defense and a top 10 offense, #1 WR duo in the league, top 5 rusher in the league, 3rd most takeaways in the league....I can go on and on, top 6 in takeaway differential, the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL this year and arguably the easiest schedule in Jets history and was tops in rushing defense. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick is trash dude. 

Sanchez sucks, always did.  Thats the point.  How much Fitz sucks or doesnt never changes that.

Sanchez was a god awful QB 

50 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

did nothing in SD:lol:  he was the better QB on th field that day but b/c Rivers threw for more yards uninformed fans think he was better.  Mark converted 3 huge plays on 3rd downs that we don't win w/o.  the D LED the way, Greene put it away(though we couldn't run the rest of the game), mark wasn't great but to limit mistakes for a rookie on the road against the AFC favorites and hottest teams and make some big plays.  he was VITAL in that win and you don't have the slightest clue what you are watching saying he did nothing.

Fitz was better by stats, mark was better by making plays to help his team win.

Key play of the game was Jim Leonhard intercepting River so to set up the short score to win the game.

But you missed that and keep crediting Sanchez

Stop calling fans clueless

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Key play of the game was Jim Leonhard intercepting River so to set up the short score to win the game.

But you missed that and keep crediting Sanchez

Stop calling fans clueless

and what happened on the drive before the INT and the drive after the INT?

stop acting clueless and I won't have to call you out

Archived