Paradis mock 2.0

Paradis

No trades this time... but my draft is bullet proof!! 

Offseason moves yet to come:

Sign Fitz - deal gets done
Sign ILB Z. Brown
Sign P.R. D. Freeney
re-sign LB E. Henderson

DRAFT 1-19

TEN - L. Tunsil OT... 
CLE - C. Wentz QB....
SD - D. Buckner DE/DT
DAL - J. Ramsey S/CB
JAX - M. Jack LB
BAL - E. Elliot RB
SF - R Stanley OT
PHI - J. Bosa DE
TB - K. Dodd DE
NYG - L. Treadwell WR
CHI - V. Hargreaves CB
NO - A. Robinson DT
MIA - E. Apple CB
OAK - M. Alexander CB
LA - J. Goff QB
DET - J. Spriggs OT
ATL - D. Lee LB
IND - L. Floyd DE
BUF - N. Spence OLB
NYJ - P. Lynch QB

JETS FULL DRAFT:

1 - P. Lynch QB (memphis)

2 - Y. Ngakoue OLB (maryland)

3 - G. Glasgow C/OG (michigan)

4 - T. Hemingway TE (SC state)

5 - M. Canady CB (virginia)

7 - R. Lewis WR (bowling green)

b03cfcc0-7a99-11e5-8208-d566721dd156_bow

Thoughts? In this version the team doesn't do much to address O-Tackle, but we do land Ngakoue who looks natural at OLB. 

Can't win 'em all 

11 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

If Conklin falls to us at 20 - i think he's worth a serious look... he can start immediately at RT... and eventually replace DBrick at LT.

I think it's laughable to say Conklin is worth a look over a franchise QB... but ignoring that, I think he's a good RT in the NFL, or an average LT. I had him in and out of the stretch between MIA-IND, but things just fell into a run on CBs. He could just as likely end up in OAK, DET or IND though. 

15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I think it's laughable to say Conklin is worth a look over a franchise QB... but ignoring that, I think he's a good RT in the NFL, or an average LT. I had him in and out of the stretch between MIA-IND, but things just fell into a run on CBs. He could just as likely end up in OAK, DET or IND though. 

i dont think lynch is a franchise qb... i think at best he'd be a good qb... not great. - that's not worth first rounder

1 minute ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

i dont think lynch is a franchise qb... i think at best he'd be a good qb... not great. - that's not worth first rounder

well then we agree to disagree. I think he's the best QB in the draft. 

But if I felt the way you did -- then I'd probably be hoping/praying that Lee/Spence/Dodd land in our laps. If not Coleman... only after that would I start entertain RTs. 

It's a lot for jets to risk... whether it's worth the risk I'd leave up to the GM... reminds me a little of Joe Flacco or maybe Ryan Tannehill... similar size/good but not great arm power like flacco/athletic ability...accuracy while under pressure, and throwing into tight windows - worries me a lil bit. I've watched tape on him, I've read plenty of articles ... i do believe he's the 3rd best qb in draft but him being worth a 1st rounder to me is up in air... i know he would be gone before our pick in 2nd round.... His footwork is a little off... hiitting open receivers in stride on intermediate routes is sometimes an issue for lynch, and it has everything to do with his footwork. He's gunna have to work on that first at nfl level. One thing i do really like about him is I think he would have an easier transition to the jets spread offense... since he played in a spread/west coast type system in college. Everything is still up in air and if we resign fitz or any FA qb i dont see them taking a qb at 20

well as i posted in the other topic, I broke down the top QBs as best I could. I don't have ANY concerns about Lynch under pressure and throwing into tight windows. That's actually one of his strengths. His sloppy footwork can plays tricks on his accuracy at times, but the good out weighs the bad x100 for me. I think his decision making and low-INT count is vastly underrated. It's also somewhat funny/disappointing that we have all these paid pundits doing write ups on him - and not single one has brought up how utterly sub-average his WRs were. They gave him nothing to work with, especially downfield. Lynch's long-ball game is unfairly lamented over in that respect. People love to slam the auburn game, but they don't talk about the dropped TDs, or the fact that coaching staff wasn't even there for the game. 2nd string play callers. 

But anyway... i'm a broken record at this point. 

Can't sign Fitz and company without either moving Mo or cuttingBrick and Breno. And doing nothing to address OT is head scratching. It's easily the worst position on the team. 

I don't love any of the QBs in the draft. I think it's a weak class. If Mac and Bowles like Lynch enough at 20 and think he's the man for the future, I'd have no problem with it. Just don't think he is that guy. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Can't sign Fitz and company without either moving Mo or cuttingBrick and Breno. And doing nothing to address OT is head scratching. It's easily the worst position on the team. 

I don't love any of the QBs in the draft. I think it's a weak class. If Mac and Bowles like Lynch enough at 20 and think he's the man for the future, I'd have no problem with it. Just don't think he is that guy. 

I think the key with any of these QBs is trusting in how Maccagnan and company feels about them. It's a weird year because the only ones that fans really saw play in big games were Cardale and Hackenberg, and both are underwhelming. So, we're all trusting these stupid scouting reports on Wentz, Lynch and, to a lesser extent, Goff to break them down for us. Difficult to know how good any of them are. If Lynch is the pick there, I'll be excited because it's a big dude with a strong arm who represents some hope for the future that currently doesn't exist.

Sorry Paradis, but I am not a fan of this draft. I think Lynch could develop into a franchise QB in 3 yrs, but to me that's not worth spending a pick in the middle of the 1st round . I look at this draft and I see a perfect opportunity to rebuild the OL and get a QB you can develop with a later pick.  hen I look at your draft, I see a desire to pick a QB regardless of the talent available and then going after an OLB because of a need . This draft has desperation written all over it .

I did have us cutting Brick and signing Beachum, until i pressed "enter" and saw that JAX had just signed him. That only leaves Okung & Penn and neither are coming here. The RT market is barren. i'm out of answers there. I expect of course, a Ferguson restructure anytime.

which means we have the following needs;

1. Quarterback
  2. LT
  3. RT
  4. Pass rusher
  5. inside linebacker
  6. wide receiver

So.... you're not getting all that done in rnd 1. Everyone loves to bitch about the holes that weren't addressed in every mock draft, but it's just basic math. Obviously a replacement at RT like Decker or Conklin is taking a backseat to a franchise QB, and you're not finding a ton of quality LT prospects beyond round 1. I would pick OT Beavers before Ngakoue, but i think he's gone by our pick in the 2nd. Glasgow could has the potential to take over for Mangold in 2017 and Ngakoue can contribute in year 1. 

I think it's a really good draft. If you're not a Lynch fan, then this isn't going to work for you - but getting your panties in a bunch over a Tackle? You're missing the big picture IMO

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I did have us cutting Brick and signing Beachum, until i pressed "enter" and saw that JAX had just signed him. That only leaves Okung & Penn and neither are coming here. The RT market is barren. 

1. Quarterback
  2. LT
  3. RT
  4. Pass rusher
  5. inside linebacker
  6. wide receiver

So.... you're not getting all that done in rnd 1. Everyone loves to bitch about the holes that weren't addressed in every mock draft, but it's just basic math. Obviously a replacement at RT like Decker or Conklin is taking a backseat to a franchise QB, and you're not finding a ton of quality LT prospects beyond round 1. I would pick OT Beavers before Ngakoue, but i think he's gone by our pick in the 2nd. Glasgow could has the potential to take over for Mangold in 2017 and Ngakoue can contribute in year 1. 

I think it's a really good draft. If you're not a Lynch fan, then this isn't going to work for you - but not get your panties in a bunch over Tackle? You're missing the big picture IMO

The Jets also have a need at corner. And you didn't explain where you're getting the cash to sign Fitz or any free agent or the rookies. None of that is even taken into account here. 

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The Jets also have a need at corner. And you didn't explain where you're getting the cash to sign Fitz or any free agent or the rookies. None of that is even taken into account here. 

This isn't a offseason budgetary post. I added in Brick's restructure while you quoted me. I think we all expect that much, or even a Breno cut altogether while rolling the dice on some journeyman no name. Thanks for the macro level thoughts on the draft tho. Look forward to your mock. 

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

This isn't a offseason budgetary post. I added in Brick's restructure while you quoted me. I think we all expect that much, or even a Breno cut altogether while rolling the dice on some journeyman no name. Thanks for the macro level thoughts on the draft tho. Look forward to your mock. 

I don't mock. Just your posts. 

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I think the key with any of these QBs is trusting in how Maccagnan and company feels about them. It's a weird year because the only ones that fans really saw play in big games were Cardale and Hackenberg, and both are underwhelming. So, we're all trusting these stupid scouting reports on Wentz, Lynch and, to a lesser extent, Goff to break them down for us. Difficult to know how good any of them are. If Lynch is the pick there, I'll be excited because it's a big dude with a strong arm who represents some hope for the future that currently doesn't exist.

This is where I'm at, too. I don't love any of this year's QBs, but if we end up taking on, I'm fully prepared to talk myself into him.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

you forgot cook who played in the bcs championship semis.

33 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This is where I'm at, too. I don't love any of this year's QBs, but if we end up taking on, I'm fully prepared to talk myself into him.

I have a lot of confidence in Mac so far as a scout. At the very least, I don't think they'll waste an entire draft like the Jets have done in the past. I hope anyway. 

3 hours ago, dbatesman said:

A little guide I'm working on for just this occasion:

Goff: looks like Joe Montana!

Wentz: Gruden thinks he's Andrew Luck!

Cook: Michigan State makes heady QBs!

Cardale Jones: That arm!

Lynch: Like a mobile Joe Flacco!

Hackenberg: Even Brady would have sucked at PSU!

3 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

you forgot cook who played in the bcs championship semis.

I did forget him. The personality questions are a disqualifier for me, I think. Especially on a team with Brandon Marshall in the huddle.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A little guide I'm working on for just this occasion:

Goff: looks like Joe Montana!

Wentz: Gruden thinks he's Andrew Luck!

Cook: Michigan State makes heady QBs!

Cardale Jones: That arm!

Lynch: Like a mobile Joe Flacco!

Hackenberg: Even Brady would have sucked at PSU!

I did forget him. The personality questions are a disqualifier for me, I think. Especially on a team with Brandon Marshall in the huddle.

i think he's getting a bit of a bad rap.  i have a hunch, based on nothing but a hunch, that the jets will be in play for him.  he'll probably be off the board by mid 2nd round, so if the jets want him they would probably have to take him late first round.  oh how the board would love that.

5 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

i think he's getting a bit of a bad rap.  i have a hunch, based on nothing but a hunch, that the jets will be in play for him.  he'll probably be off the board by mid 2nd round, so if the jets want him they would probably have to take him late first round.  oh how the board would love that.

Pauline (I think) said the Jets definitely have their eye on one of the big QBs in this draft. Knowing that they won't have a shot at Wentz or Goff, I'm thinking it'll be Cook, only because Lynch and Cardale are superprojects, and the other guys are disasters

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Pauline (I think) said the Jets definitely have their eye on one of the big QBs in this draft. Knowing that they won't have a shot at Wentz or Goff, I'm thinking it'll be Cook, only because Lynch and Cardale are superprojects, and the other guys are disasters

i agree, but i think it's lynch and cook.  the question is, would they pull the trigger with cook or lynch at 20, or look to move back, pick up an extra pick, and take one later in round 1.

17 hours ago, Paradis said:

I agree, you don't look at Conklin over, a franchise QB.  Therefore, we should take a look at Conklin.

I don't think Cleveland goes QB at 2.  No QB is worth that pick, IMO.  

The personality stuff with Cook is kind of immaterial. Unless he's switching positions, a guy who never completed 60% of his passes in any of his three years as a starter is not a draftable player.

Cook's numbers over his career at MSU were incredible static (and unimpressive). Compared to Lynch's for example, who made significant improvements annually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McShay thinks Cook and Kevin Hogan (the guy NOBODY is talking about!) are the most NFL ready quarterbacks of this class. 

I'm down with Hogan.  He's a mid-round pickup which allows us to address other positions in the first 2-3 rounds. 

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

Cook's numbers over his career at MSU were incredible static (and unimpressive). Compared to Lynch's for example, who made significant improvements annually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am not necessarily disagreeing with you.  i do find it amusing, that for qbs like petty, who put up insane stats in a 'college' offense, they are discounted b/c of the system, but for someone like cook, who played in a pro offense, his stats are considered more reliable b/c they're in a pro style offense.  what would petty's stats be in MSU's offense, and what would cook's be in baylor's?  we'll never know.  all this said, i still think cook has enough talent and measurables that he warrants consideration by the jets.  cook would easily be the best qb talent on the jets, even if fitz is there.  

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Why wouldn't you take that as Wentz or Goff? I think they are the big 2 clearly above the others...

If Lynch is there at 20 its a no brainer and you grab and don't look back.  Seems FO is not set on Petty being nothing more than a back up at best.  Not even an inkling of him talking over the starting job speaks volumes.  On top of that, Mac has been scouting QB's heavily this offseason.   I doubt however, Lynch will be available.  Browns, 49er's and possibly Rams will be taking the top QB's.  Rams are the wild card.  If they don't bite, I think Jets will have the opportunity to draft Lynch. 

1 - P. Lynch QB (memphis)******
2 - Y. Ngakoue OLB (maryland)  I  like this pick a lot! *******
8/22/15: Ngakoue caught my eye in 2014 when he was owning Iowa left tackle Brandon Scherff (the fifth-overall pick to the Redskins in the 2015 NFL Draft). Ngakoue was able to beat Scherff with speed and showed the ability to convert speed to power, putting Scherff on roller skates. In other games Ngakoue played well against Michigan State left tackle Jack Conklin and Ohio State left tackle Taylor Decker. Ngakoue totaled 37 tackles with 13.5 for a loss, six sacks, and two passes broken up for the year. His best fit could come as a 3-4 outside linebacker.3/11/16: Ngakoue played well in 2015 with 38 tackles, 15 for a loss, 13.5 sacks, one forced fumble and one pass breakup. While he hasn't received a lot of publicity, he could have a lot of potential as a pro edge rusher. Ngakoue has length to him with speed off the edge. He flashed some moves during his Maryland career and played well when taking on future NFL linemen. Ngakoue had a strong combine, and some sources say they would have Ngakoue in the top 50 on their draft boards.

3 -    Austin Hooper**, TE, Stanford   This TE is better prospect and could fall to 3rd round.

4 - G. Glasgow C/OG (Michigan) he could also fall to 4th round and would be a solid value pick there. Or Denver Kirkland*, G, Arkansas 

5 - M. Canady CB (virginia)
7 - R. Lewis WR (bowling green)

Nice work!

13 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

McShay thinks Cook and Kevin Hogan (the guy NOBODY is talking about!) are the most NFL ready quarterbacks of this class. 

I'm down with Hogan.  He's a mid-round pickup which allows us to address other positions in the first 2-3 rounds. 

So do I, atleast in the case of Cook.  Hogan is very pro ready having played for 4 years in the Stanford offense, but his slow funky release is troubling.

18 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

REALLY?!?!?!?

I've been banging on the table for the Jets to draft him and no one has seriously considered the guy:

On February 15, 2016 at 1:39 AM, Gas2No99 said:

No consideration for Standford's Kevin Hogan?

KEVIN HOGAN, QB

SCHOOLSTANFORD  |  CONFERENCE: PAC12
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR  |  HOMETOWN: MCLEAN, VA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-3 / 217 LBS.

PLAYER OVERVIEW

Hogan was rated as the nation's No. 13 quarterback prospect coming out of McLean, Va., where he also lettered in basketball at Gonzaga College in Washington D.C.

Hogan's grandfather, James M. O'Brien, played football at Navy, while two uncles played at Notre Dame and a cousin played for Arizona, so football certainly runs in the family bloodlines.

After redshirting in 2011 behing Andrew Luck, he took over the starting job for good on the third series against Colorado in 2012, leading the offense to scores on six consecutive drives. Hogan finished his redshirt sophomore season as an honorable mention All-Pac-12 pick while leading the Cardinal to five victories as a starter.

All he did in 2012 -- his first full year as the starter -- was help Stanford return to Pasadena, boost his numbers in every category and compile a 10-1 record against Top 25 teams. He certainly struggled in some games -- including the loss to Michigan State to end the year.

Hogan has credentials but a track record of inconsistency and the perception that he struggles in big games. After some struggles in Stanford's disappointing 5-5 start to the season, Hogan ended last year playing well (including an MVP performance in the Foster Farms Bowl win over Maryland) despite the fact that he tragically lost his father, Jerry, to cancer.

As a fifth-year senior Hogan was second in FBS with 9.43 yards per pass attempt and second-team All-Pac-12. He had 27 touchdowns, was fifth in the nation in completion percentage (67.8) and earned his degree in science, technology and society.

STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES

STRENGTHS: Hogan passes the eye test with a broad-shouldered, well-built frame for the position. Instincts, accuracy and velocity are enough to overcome the quirky delivery. 

Hogan has good (but not great) accuracy to all levels with especially impressive touch on deep passes when he has the room to step into his throw. While accuracy is a concern, arm strength is not. Hogan has a rifle. 

Hogan has been well protected by the elite talent blocking in front of him but when pressure does force him off his spot, he is willing to step up in the pocket, exhibiting poise, toughness and quick decision-making to either throw or run. Hogan intrigued with his accuracy when on the move as a senior, including the ability to roll out and throwing back against the grain. Like Andrew Luck before him, Hogan is faster (and stronger) than he looks, making him a formidable threat on the run. 

Stanford's scheme calls for lots of play-action, boots and throwing on the move and deep shots - staples of a pro-style offense that suit Hogan's athleticism and strong arm well.

WEAKNESSES: Elongated delivery. Struggles with accuracy on deep passes. Lacks great mobility that is increasingly valued in the NFL. 

Hogan can hit the open man consistently but too often his passes force receivers to adjust their routes slightly, limiting run-after-the-catch opportunities and occasionally leaving pass-catchers vulnerable to big hits. Worse, Hogan will simply air-mail a pass now and then, missing his receiver by a few yards. 

IN OUR VIEW: One could argue that no senior quarterback prospect has helped himself more this season than Hogan, who has forced NFL scouts to take second and third looks at him. Although his elongated delivery and inconsistent passing vision are concerns, he's built for the NFL game with the toughness, heart and intangibles that teams covet at the next level. 

Does he have the arm talent to consistently make plays at the NFL level? That's the debate and the key to whether or not he will receive draftable grades from teams.

COMPARES TO: Philip Rivers, Chargers - Hogan's longated wind-up will earn plenty of criticism in the pre-draft process but like Rivers, Hogan's instincts, accuracy and velocity are enough to overcome the quirky delivery. 

On February 20, 2016 at 8:46 AM, Gas2No99 said:

It's universally agreed that there is no "Hands Down" Franchise QB in this draft. Mac won't/shouldn't mortgage the draft (multiple picks) for a NON SURE thing with the 2016 QB draft class. So, in going with the "GM Ron Wolf theory" that you keep picking a QB until you "hit" on one, I believe Hogan is MORE THAN ADEQUATE as a QB draft pick from the 3rd round or later. You don't provide any legitimate reason NOT to take him, let alone based on his resume and pedigree. 

And if Fitzpatrick has shown us anything this year, it's that you need COMPETENT QB decision making and experience (as many LIVE GAME reps as possible) to succeed at the NFL level. 

I came across an interesting blurb, GRANTED it's the Bills, but I feel Hogan will make a team that drafts him rather happy, if not immediately, definitely a few years down the road after sitting & learning the pro game:

With that in mind, we have our first significant information about Buffalo's priorities, courtesy of NFL Draft insider Tony Pauline. In Pauline's latest roundup of draft news, he shared this nugget about the Bills:

If the Buffalo Bills don’t grab a quarterback in the first frame one player at the position they will consider later is Kevin Hogan. I was informed the team came away from the Senior Bowl very impressed with the Stanford quarterbacks athleticism and arm strength and really like his next level potential.

Hogan is the type of player that plenty of NFL staffs could fall in love with. A three-year starter at Stanford (who also played significant time as a redshirt freshman), he led the Cardinal to a 31-10 record in the last three seasons, capping his career with a win in the Rose Bowl. He passes the quarterback selection criteria used by Bill Parcells*, and as a Stanford graduate with a career completion rate of 65.9 percent, he looks likely to pass John Lopez's 26-27-60 test as well.

Hogan has size, arm strength, and efficient play (8.5 yards per attempt, 75 career touchdowns versus 29 interceptions) on his side. He also plays in an offense with many similarities to Buffalo's - head coach David Shaw was previously the offensive coordinator for Jim Harbaugh, and Bills offensive coordinator Greg Roman was the tight ends coach and offensive tackles coach on the same staff.

What might make NFL evaluators worry? Hogan's long and slow throwing motion, which is often reminiscent of Byron Leftwich, and his tendency to sometimes come out flat and have a terrible game. Want to read more? Here's an excerpt from my scouting notebook, where he is my eighth-ranked quarterback right now:

6 foot 3¼ inches, 217 pounds, 10⅛ inch hands, 32 inch arms

Watched: Northwestern 15, USC 15, Cal 15, Notre Dame 15

Hogan flashes some serious pro-style competencies to go with a good arm that would make many franchises take notice. He goes through progressions, takes snaps under center, can find a hot read under duress, and has a good feel for playing aggressively when it's appropriate.

Mechanically, he's a bit of a mess. He has a loopy throwing motion, and it's slow enough that it helps defenders key in on the pass. I've seen him make faster throws, but they're rare. He can also break down mechanically, as he did in the Northwestern game, and once that happened all of his accuracy basically went out the window. Bad footwork, inconsistent arm motion, etc. He's also not quite as advanced or talented as Philip Rivers (who I kind of see here) was coming out of college.

So what it all comes down to is, I see some Philip Rivers, but a worse throwing motion and an occasional tendency to play awful for a whole game. Landry Jones? I don't know. In my mind, he's a backup you pick in the middle rounds and hope he improves his bad tendencies before the contract runs out.

* Bill Parcels Criteria for Drafting a QB:

Bill Parcells’ four rules for drafting a quarterback

As announced on Monday Night Football, via Blatant Homerism:

1. He must be a senior, because you need time and maturity to develop into a good professional quarterback.
  2. He must be a graduate, because you want someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.
  3. He must be a three-year starter, because you need to make sure his success wasn’t ephemeral and that he has lived as “the guy” for some period of time.
  4. He must have at least 23 wins, because the big passing numbers must come in the context of winning games.

Blatant Homerism also notes that, of the seven quarterbacks to win a Super Bowl in the 2000s, five — Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning and Trent Dilfer — met all four requirements when drafted.

So, in summary, Hogan seems like ANY other developmental QB prospect - both Good and Bad in his game. The Bad seems it can be coached up and improve with experience. But the Good is intrinsic and can't be coached up because he has an actual resume at top level competition with Pro-Offense coaching/schemes and he has thrived. Yes, he can have "flat" games, but we also witnessed that with our incumbent in week 17 2015 vs. Buffalo AND SB50 winner Manning who was "Flat" all year as well. Keep a STRONG and DEEP team around Hogan for him to succeed and provide COMPETENT QB play. Hogan doesn't need to be Superman to get the job done. 

I just don't understand why more people don't take him seriously as a Draft Prospect for the Jets in 2016 w/out having us to spend a Premium (Rounds 1 or 2) Draft pick on him. 

I'm on the Hogan band-wagon, I recognize his flaws as they are clearly stated above, but offers nothing worse, IMO, than the  Pundits' "Top QBs" - Went, Lynch, Goff, Cook - have to offer. Hogan has a StanfordDegree Brain to go along with his genetic Braun & Bloodlines. 

On February 21, 2016 at 0:55 AM, Gas2No99 said:

Really? No one has SOME opinion WITH EXPLAINED RATIONALE on this guy Hogan? I'm no expert in College FB, but I simply don't understand why he's not considered a stronger prospect. please enlighten me from the darkness.

I call the Jets nab him in the 3rd or 4th if they don't make an early play for the "better" QB prospects. 

Hogan will be one of the BETTER QBs from this poor draft lot.

HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN!!!!

:D

On 3/16/2016 at 9:29 AM, Paradis said:

I did have us cutting Brick and signing Beachum, until i pressed "enter" and saw that JAX had just signed him. That only leaves Okung & Penn and neither are coming here. The RT market is barren. i'm out of answers there. I expect of course, a Ferguson restructure anytime.

1. Quarterback
  2. LT
  3. RT
  4. Pass rusher
  5. inside linebacker
  6. wide receiver

I think it's a really good draft. If you're not a Lynch fan, then this isn't going to work for you - but getting your panties in a bunch over a Tackle? You're missing the big picture IMO

If you are a Lynch fan, then it's a good draft.   They need an OLB really bad, need some line depth, every team needs depth at corner, or WR.

I don't know the players, so I can't comment on how much I like them.  But, if they went QB, OLB, Line Depth, I'm good with that

Archived