She's Baaaaaaaack!!!! Miko Grimes opines on Fins - CrazyWife of CB BrentGrimes

Gas2No99

Brent Grimes' Wife Blasts Dolphins, Calls Them a 'Dumpster Fire'

Home / 

Overtime / 

Brent Grimes' Wife Blasts Dolphins, Calls Them a 'Dumpster Fire'

By Jasmine Watkins, 3/11/16, 3:27 PM EST

BG_1.jpg?itok=VzMn25bJ

Anyone who knows about Brent Grimes, knows about his wife.

Miko Grimes has never been one to hold her tongue. The Pro Bowl cornerback's wife wasn't happy with the way they were treated by the Dolphins organization, and she for one is glad to leave. Grimes is headed to the Buccaneers on a two-year, $16.5 million contract.

In a since-deleted Instagram post, Miko shared her thoughts about how happy her family is to be leaving the "dumpster fire" that is the Dolphins. Some speculated the Bucs asked her to delete her twitter, knowing how outspoken she can be, but she set the record straight on that as well. 

According to Pro Football Talk, this is what Miko had to say:

"The Bucs are a REAL organization, being ran PROPERLY, unlike that dumpster fire in the AFC East we just left! They wouldn't DARE ask me to delete my twitter! I deleted my twitter because I didn't want the twitter gangsters and thumb thugs to have anyone to @ when they found out the Bucs (and multiple other teams) make them all look STUPID! Who doesn't want a pro bowl corner that's doing $hit NO OTHER CORNER IN THE LEAGUE CAN DO! Men lie! Women lie! Stats lie! The media lies! You know what's undefeated? FILM!!! We are HAPPY and I don't feel like sharing it with anyone just yet. I'll be back very soon and I'll be the same supportive dedicated truthful b!tch I was before I left!"

Can't wait to see what Miko has to say about Jameis Winston this season.

- See more at: http://athlonsports.com/overtime/brent-grimes-miko-instagram-post-dolphins-dumpster-fire-tampa-bay-buccaneers#sthash.dAiaW4B9.dpuf

Papa always said DO NOT MARRY CRAZY. Poor Brent Grimes better look over his shoulder for 'dem "Twitter Gangsters & Thumb Thugs" LOL. :lol:

Miko Grimes makes me appreciate my wife more. If I'm having a bad day I can just think that I didn't marry Miko Grimes and I'll be damned if I don't have a smile on my face. Everyone should be thanking Brent for taking one for the team and locking her down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funniest part about this is we're talking about PRO ATHLETES being DISTRACTED from their JOB bc a WIFE called a player a BUM! really?

how many of u couldnt do ur job bc a coworkers wife said u were doing it poorly? would that distract u? keep in mind u make 6-7 figures!

4 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Do you folks realize that it's you following this person that makes her relevant  ? 

It's not us following her. It's the media covering the antics of a crazy woman who most likely will cost her husband his job at some point. Brent Grimes is an employee of the NFL and it's interesting to see how far she can push the envelope with this uptight PR-paranoia league in possibly compromising the NFL by her association with him and an NFL entity. The clock is ticking to see if he is eventually "black balled" because of her. Plus, her sheer stupidity and craziness is amusing because it properly reflects the trash this society is consisting of more and more each day. 

What is sad is the fact that we have denigrated as a society in that it is totally acceptable for a woman to describe herself as a "loud mouthed b!tch" and be proud of it. She is mediocrity, crassness, and profanity at its finest and deserves no respect, let alone a radio show and the "following" she seems to have.

10 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

It's not us following her. It's the media covering the antics of a crazy woman who most likely will cost her husband his job at some point. Brent Grimes is an employee of the NFL and it's interesting to see how far she can push the envelope with this uptight PR-paranoia league in possibly compromising the NFL by her association with him and an NFL entity. The clock is ticking to see if he is eventually "black balled" because of her. Plus, her sheer stupidity and craziness is amusing because it properly reflects the trash this society is consisting of more and more each day. 

What is sad is the fact that we have denigrated as a society in that it is totally acceptable for a woman to describe herself as a "loud mouthed b!tch" and be proud of it. She is mediocrity, crassness, and profanity at its finest and deserves no respect, let alone a radio show and the "following" she seems to have.

I couldn't agree more  .  Sad so very sad .

Why don't people just post pics of her drunk at the game last year EVERY time she posts her opinion. 

Label the picture "Am I supposed to take you seriously?"

Mir won't make her go away, but posting it every time she posts would annoy the crap outta her. And isn't that enough to make it worth it?

6 hours ago, F.Chowds said:

i LOVE my GM! he's about winning, not gossip & bs! winners wanna win so they sign winners. losers keep bums around &make excuses for losing.

would u want a qb thats so easily distracted running ur offense? i sure as hell wouldnt! and i for damn sure wouldnt give him $96M!

but thats just me, what do i know!? im just a loud mouth bitch with an amazing rack. dont pay attention to anything i say.

For the record, she's absolutely right! lol. 

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Miko Grimes totally does it for me. Not ashamed to admit it at all. There's just something about her being a complete social media psychopath that drives straight terror into the heart of my penis. And you know what? I dig it.

That's what makes you that guy.

960.jpg

Archived