Pats or Fins

Bocajetfan

Pats or Fins  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Pats or Fins

• Pats
    • Fins

10 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Right. It used to be that way for the Phins, and believe me I still hate them. I live in Hollywood Fl and about 8 min away from Dolphin stadium, but let's be real here. There is one hurdle in the AFC east. It's the Pats. Anything to take them down is a good thing.

And I will hear all the dolphin sh*t birds singing their sh*tty tunes tomorrow if they win, but it's worth it for a Pats loss.

That's another reason I want the Pats to win is having to listen to all of the idiots at work tomorrow if the Fins win. They will be talking playoffs and winning the division and how great their new coach is. Fu*k all that. I hate the Fins so much more, I am in Hollywood also, I hate just driving by the stadium. I know it would be better for us if the Fins win but I would love to see them 0-2.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

That's another reason I want the Pats to win is having to listen to all of the idiots at work tomorrow if the Fins win. They will be talking playoffs and winning the division and how great their new coach is. Fu*k all that. I hate the Fins so much more, I am in Hollywood also, I hate just driving by the stadium. I know it would be better for us if the Fins win but I would love to see them 0-2.

Well I don't know that Miami winning would actually benefit us all that much. An NEP W would help to put an early demise to any Fins chances at a wildcard. And the assumption being that NEP is the favorite to win the division although I'm not giving them that. But it's just a nicer day when things don't go well for them or any Boston team but esp them. 

1 minute ago, BRONX DUDE said:

This is now WORLD WIDE knowledge.

There isn't an NFL fan alive outside of New England that doesn't root for the cheaters to go down every week! Even in the South where college football is king those people despise the cheating bastards.

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

There isn't an NFL fan alive outside of New England that doesn't root for the cheaters to go down every week! Even in the South where college football is king those people despise the cheating bastards.

Love that lieing SOB Saben though

14 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

And they each have one thing in common.

BB is the best HC in the NFL and Saban is the best HC in college football.

Or Meyer. Kind of hard to choose between those two guys. Both great college HCs who wherever they go completely turn around a program and compete for the national title or win it. As for BB I agree, he's the best HC in the NFL and should a first ballot HOF. You'd think he might have other aspirations in terms of career since he's been with one team so long and as their HC but in his personal life he seems to love what he is doing. There were some rumors a few years ago that he might be interested in going to LA maybe with an expansion franchise but those were just rumors. 

Or Meyer. Kind of hard to choose between those two guys. Both great college HCs who wherever they go completely turn around a program and compete for the national title or win it. As for BB I agree, he's the best HC in the NFL and should a first ballot HOF. You'd think he might have other aspirations in terms of career since he's been with one team so long and as their HC but in his personal life he seems to love what he is doing. There were some rumors a few years ago that he might be interested in going to LA maybe with an expansion franchise but those were just rumors. 

I think when BB hangs them up with the Pats, he'll completely walk away from the game.

He loves his boat and Nantucket.

Who knows, with that dynamic personality and his articulate on-air presence, maybe ESPN and the NFLN come knocking at his door.

2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

BB has 4 Super Bowl titles in the last 15 years with the Pats.

You guys are hilarious.

No, if you team is so f'n wonderful, why don't you spend time on your own team's fan sight? Every time I come on this sight every thread has some stupid troll comment from you.

4 titles and a history of cheating. Nice.

Ether way, I am not the one trolling on the pat's site; jumping up and down saying 'look at me' 'look at me'. I would think you are hilarious, but really your are sad.

Had my team won 4 SBs (tainted as they are), I would think I would have enough security to not going to other sites looking for attention. In fact, my team hasn't won a SB in almost 5 decades, and I am still not trolling on other sites.

Archived