Brandon Marshall Post Game Interview

hawk

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

The ship will sink next week.  Geno will be brought in sometime against pitt and that will be the last we see of Fitzpatrick.

geno will be ineffective for a few weeks and then after the bye, petty will finish up the season.  

What if Smith does well? oh nooooooooooooooooo

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The ship will sink next week.  Geno will be brought in sometime against pitt and that will be the last we see of Fitzpatrick.

geno will be ineffective for a few weeks and then after the bye, petty will finish up the season.  

My bold predic is they're gonna give him until 1-5

Just now, phill1c said:

Oh please, his **** ups ALONE are troubling. falling down every other play.

You misunderstand. I'm not saying the offensive playcalling sucks here (though I think it does), I'm inferring what Marshall means by that statement. It seems like he's calling out the offensive coaching, warranted or not. It about the most polite way of being insubordinate.

It's a little knuckleheadish, but first cracks are appearing. Coaches are starting to lose the team because the coaching hasn't been that good. 

Just now, thebuzzardman said:

You misunderstand. I'm not saying the offensive playcalling sucks here (though I think it does), I'm inferring what Marshall means by that statement. It seems like he's calling out the offensive coaching, warranted or not. It about the most polite way of being insubordinate.

It's a little knuckleheadish, but first cracks are appearing. Coaches are starting to lose the team because the coaching hasn't been that good. 

I did.

And I totally agree with you.

Just now, BallinPB said:

Bet if Geno Smith is announced the starter tomorrow that Marshall will be back in his apartment talking about how they are besties.  Marshall is the best friend to anyone who is his starting QB no matter who it is.

Fat lotta good that does them. ;-)

I am amazed that my favorite team has willingly chosen to have Ryan focking Fitzpatrick as its starting QB. Embarrassing. 

And now after 9 picks, our coach gives him a vote of confidence? What the hell is going on here?  Brandon Marshall, shut the hell up. Your job is to play hard regardless who is throwing the ball. 

8 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Bet if Geno Smith is announced the starter tomorrow that Marshall will be back in his apartment talking about how they are besties.  Marshall is the best friend to anyone who is his starting QB no matter who it is.

I wonder if Jay Cutler would agree with this sentiment. 

13 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

=D>

Archived