Would Mark Sanchez and Rex do better with this team?

NYPaperAirplanes

Would Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan Do Better with this team?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would Mark and Rex be better?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I see Boomer Esiason successful on TV and radio I remember how bad he was as a Jet and I seethe at him.

When Vinny Testaverde disassociates himself from the Jets like a hermit I smile in satisfaction.

When I see Chad Pennington sheepishly winding the air raid siren I boo him loudly.

Mark Sanchez is the most underappreciated Jet in team history.

SAR I

When Vinny Testaverde disassociates himself from the Jets like a hermit I smile in satisfaction.

SAR I

Do you remember Vinny's last year in the NFL?

BB put him in in the 4th quarter in a Pats blowout win versus the Jets, just to let him toss a TD pass.

Talk about a big FU to the Jets.

Loved it.

26 minutes ago, bitonti said:

And that's the story of how we got the Buttfumble. 

pats-jets.jpg

No, you got the Buttfumble because Brandon Moore got pummeled like a bitch by Vince Wilfork.

Yet another moment by brilliant Jets fans to scapegoat and drive away the best quarterback we've had since Namath.  Geniuses.  Hope you're enjoying the Geno Fitzpatrick show. 

SAR I

6 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Do you remember Vinny's last year in the NFL?

BB put him in in the 4th quarter in a Pats blowout win versus the Jets, just to let him toss a TD pass.

Talk about a big FU to the Jets.

Loved it.

Your head coach has balls, it's why he's going to the Hall Of Fame.

Our head coach is a pussy.  All of them.

SAR I

18 minutes ago, Larz said:

sanchez made fireman ed quit

get back to me when fitz is that bad, lol

Correction.  Fans like me made Fireman Ed quit.  I want credit where it's due. 

The new populous of MetLife Stadium has no patience for drunken spelling games, we don't need to get wasted to have a good time.  And a blue collar worker doesn't represent us.  This isn't Shea Stadium and tickets aren't $5 anymore.

SAR I

SAR I

You get it, and have for the last 15 years.

Too bad so many Jets fans hate you because you speak the truth.

PS: Drop your support for Fitz, you sound like bit supporting DFat.

5 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

It's not support of Fitz.  It's merely a means by which to shut up Geno Smith fans and focus the witch hunt on the defense.

SAR I

It's not support of Fitz.  It's merely a means by which to shut up Geno Smith fans and focus the witch hunt on the defense.
SAR I

98% of the time I agree with you, but seriously, can Geno play any worse than Fitz has this year?

Geno can screw up some plays, but he can deliver more big plays than Fitz. Either give Geno a chance, or go with the 2 kids. Fitz is a no win situation.

BTW, you are not a racist.

They would not. Sanchez was a decent QB when our defense was playing lights out. He made to many stupid mistakes to be effective when our secondary is getting torched like this. I think our defense would be a bit better right now with Rex but not enough better to make a difference at this point.

9 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

98% of the time I agree with you, but seriously, can Geno play any worse than Fitz has this year?

Geno can screw up some plays, but he can deliver more big plays than Fitz. Either give Geno a chance, or go with the 2 kids. Fitz is a no win situation.

1/4 of the season is over and I find myself agreeing with PatsFanTX more than 50% of this board. Wow, times have changed.

2 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Rex would at least be capable of making defensive adjustments

I agree the defense would be better with Rex but i don't think it would be good enough. Rex had a pretty bad defensive backfield his last season too though to be fair Idzik kinda screwed him on personnel.

40 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

27 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

14 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

http://i.imgur.com/CkHmwBz.gif

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

pats-jets.jpg

No, you got the Buttfumble because Brandon Moore got pummeled like a bitch by Vince Wilfork.

Yet another moment by brilliant Jets fans to scapegoat and drive away the best quarterback we've had since Namath.  Geniuses.  Hope you're enjoying the Geno Fitzpatrick show. 

SAR I

Not true at all.  Moore was holding his block.  Sanchez ran right into his ass.  Moore wasn't thrown in Sanchez's path.

1 hour ago, detectivekimble said:

Not true at all.  Moore was holding his block.  Sanchez ran right into his ass.  Moore wasn't thrown in Sanchez's path.

18zccvsyzl30hgif.gif

You're kidding, right?  Wilfork picked Moore up like a rag doll and threw him into the sliding Sanchez. 

pats-jets.jpg

Moment of impact, Wilfork has Moore off the ground and is flinging him at Sanchez.

SAR I

6 hours ago, NYPaperAirplanes said:

Rex Ryan has coached the Bills to wins over 2 playoff teams and a team on the rise. Meanwhile, Bowles is not going for it on 4th and 2 in the 4th quarter. Fitz threw 9 picks in 2 weeks. Has Mark ever been this embarrassing?

OMG I can't even...

What....

Why?

How did this even.....

Who wrote this....

I can't even have this time back now.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

18zccvsyzl30hgif.gif

You're kidding, right?  Wilfork picked Moore up like a rag doll and threw him into the sliding Sanchez. 

pats-jets.jpg

Moment of impact, Wilfork has Moore off the ground and is flinging him at Sanchez.

SAR I

No, that's Sanchez taking Moore's legs out and Wilfork pushing Moore over Sanchez.

Any idiot can see that Sanchez ran into Moore: 

Archived