START GENO NEXT WEEK

Blackout

Can't blame him on that interception.  Bowles makes the move in the middle of the 4th quarter down 28-3.  This move should have been made at halftime or not at all this game.  Putting Geno in that situation in his 1st action of the season is a recipe for disaster.  He had to make a throw there also.

Geno Smith cost us the game tonight. He came in the fourth quarter unprepared and could not lead us back to victory.  Cost us the playoffs last season, cost us the playoffs this season. 

Any of you Myhero's stand up for the guy now you should be ashamed of yourselves. 

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:
Geno Smith cost us the game tonight. He came in the fourth quarter unprepared and could not lead us back to victory.  Cost us the playoffs last season, cost us the playoffs this season. 

Any of you Myhero's stand up for the guy now you should be ashamed of yourselves. 

SAR I

I like this type of trolling, not the type that JoeWilly 12 does.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Deja Vu. I swear i Read this somewhere

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No, a fumble and an INT on one drive....pretty much Fitz-esque.

And only cost us 1.4 million as opposed to 12 million.  See why I didn't want the conquering hero signed?   Let Geno and Petty fight it out in preseason, sign a vet for cheap and put Hack on IR.  By now, Petty could be demonstrating that he could just be our franchise quarterback or at least a decent back up.  As of now we have no idea.  All we know is that Fitz totally sucks and was a waste of money.  

5 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

SNY Jets trashing Fitzpatrick. Just totally ripping on him

As well they should.  He has got the kid glove treatment for WAY too long around here.  (not the message board but the media.)

Starting Geno at any point this year with a 1-5 record is pointless. He's a FA at the end of the year. Get Petty reps now! The hardest part of the schedule is over. Give him a chance to sink or swi and let's see what we have going forward. 

Archived