Pat Mahomes II

Lupz27

Guest Richardger
I walked into the headshop with a mix of curiosity and trepidation. [url=https://everythingfor420.com/collections/bowls-accessories]bong bowl[/url] The walls were lined with shelves and demonstrate cases filled with colorful pipes, bongs, and other smoking accessories. The wind was solid with the friendly whiff of incense, and reggae music played softly in the background. A clubby saleslady greeted me and asked if I needed assist verdict anything. I admitted that I was a moment overwhelmed during the series, and he offered to manifest me some of their best-selling items. As he pulled out a trim, silver vaporizer, he explained how it worked and the benefits of using it throughout accustomed smoking methods. He also showed me a pick of flavored rolling papers and a grinder with a undisturbed design. I ended up leaving with a hardly items, sensibility excited to essay absent from my fresh purchases. The experience had been surprisingly enjoyable, and I was impressed nearby the expert and on good terms staff. I couldn't intermission to come in dire straits and travel more of what the headshop had to offer.

1 hour ago, Guest Richardger said:

I walked into the headshop with a mix of curiosity and trepidation. [url=https://everythingfor420.com/collections/bowls-accessories]bong bowl[/url] The walls were lined with shelves and demonstrate cases filled with colorful pipes, bongs, and other smoking accessories. The wind was solid with the friendly whiff of incense, and reggae music played softly in the background. A clubby saleslady greeted me and asked if I needed assist verdict anything. I admitted that I was a moment overwhelmed during the series, and he offered to manifest me some of their best-selling items. As he pulled out a trim, silver vaporizer, he explained how it worked and the benefits of using it throughout accustomed smoking methods. He also showed me a pick of flavored rolling papers and a grinder with a undisturbed design. I ended up leaving with a hardly items, sensibility excited to essay absent from my fresh purchases. The experience had been surprisingly enjoyable, and I was impressed nearby the expert and on good terms staff. I couldn't intermission to come in dire straits and travel more of what the headshop had to offer.

Sesame Street Nodding GIF

• Haha 2

On 4/21/2023 at 7:05 AM, Guest Richardger said:

How dare you bring this disrespect to my Picasso.

• Haha 3

• 3 months later...
Guest EdwinVot
I recently embarked on a gad about to increase autoflower weed seeds with a view the first shilly-shally, and it was an incredibly [url=https://trilogeneseeds.com/collections/cheap-cannabis-seeds]cheap cannabis seeds in united states[/url] fruitful experience. As a beginner, I was initially apprehensive, but the course of action turned gone from to be surprisingly straightforward. Before all misguided, the germination phase was uniform sailing. The seeds sprouted despatch, and their vigor was impressive. I followed the recommended guidelines on the subject of lighting, nutrients, and watering, and the plants responded positively. Harmonious of the biggest advantages of autoflowering strains is their capability faculty to automatically conversion from vegetative proliferation to flowering, regardless of mild cycle.

On 7/30/2023 at 7:27 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not that I'm an expert on JN but I would think @Lupz27's call here might be the greatest in the history of this forum.

Reading this thread further, @legler82 was also giving high praise to Mahomes.  

I'd agree.  It was as prescient as anything we've ever seen.  And he was clearly first to ring the bell.

On the other side of things, there was this take LOL:

On 11/12/2016 at 7:05 PM, UnitedWhofans said:

Of the Air Raid QB's, I would prefer Luke Falk from Washington State. Although Mahomes appears to run more

• Haha 4

On 7/30/2023 at 7:27 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not that I'm an expert on JN but I would think @Lupz27's call here might be the greatest in the history of this forum.

Reading this thread further, @legler82 was also giving high praise to Mahomes.  

I mean, he picked the GOAT and fought 90% the board on it.  For sure the best call in the history of the board IMO and this is someone who takes pride in his draft calls.  I was fighting the board on Watson and was honestly wasnt sure on Mahomes but @Lupz27 finally got me there and I wanted one of the two.  I think this is the first thread where I started defending him. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/30/2017 at 1:11 PM, JiF said:

Meh, I'm sure I could cherry pick "Big time NFL throws into NFL windows, vs. NFL caliber coverage" if we really wanted to with Mahomes.  The kid has a cannon.  He can do it.  Mahomes made a ton of quick reads too. Sure, he's got highlight reel of broken down plays where he creates but the offense is more about quick reads than most. I think Mahomes game is just harder to critique because so much of what he did was improvising and he doesnt have the NFL optics with funky deliveries and footwork.  

The conference matters too.  They literally dont know you're allowed to stop the other team in that conference.  The only starter it's ever produced is Sam Bradford.  So it's a hard conference to judge QB's out of.  Meanwhile, you got Villain drooling over Baker Mayfield throwing to wide open receivers after turning his back to the LOS and running around like a chicken with his head cut off.  At least with Lupz love for Mahomes, it's justified because Mahomes has some freakish talent you cant teach that is going to make some coaches fall in love.  Mayfield literally has really nothing to offer the NFL but will probably put up a Heisman campaign next year because his numbers will be absurd. 

way to go kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

way to go kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

We were spot on with Baker as well.  You beat me to it, but I was very vocal against him pre draft.

The Jets not drafting Mahomes has basically stopped me from digging deep into prospects as a fan.  It’s just not worth the headache of something you have no control over.

• 1 month later...