Fire Bowles

Jets Daily Dosage.

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

SO my threads about moving are drivel but this isn't?

Your threads are drivel because if the Jets moved there'd be about 24 teams ready to leave wherever they are to go be the #2 team in the New York market. 

This is not a good coaching staff. Way too many breakdowns in Defense & Special teams. Matt Moore 3 easy TD passes? Ok. If I owned this team I'd cut Brandon "40%" Marshall tomorrow! We're rebuilding, he knows it & hes shut it down. No need for veteran quitters on a rebuilding team. Revis, Harris, Breno, Marshall (I was thinking keep him until seeing his effort on some of those passes). Your better off seeing what Peake has.

Bowles doesn't get fired for one reason and one reason only...

This team has so little talent that they wouldn't win 4 games next year with the second coming of Vince Lombardi.  Makes no sense to bring in a new HC to get crucified.  Let Bowles take the beating and once you have a semblance of talent you bring in a new HC.

1 minute ago, ljr said:

Breakdowns all overall season  ... O (expected) ... Special Teams ( not expected ) ... D ( a disgrace)

Bowles deserves to shoulder the blame for this.

I'm gonna be disgusted if Woody stays with this coaching staff. Have you guys ever seen so many free rushers at a QB? I've never seen anything like it. If I was Petty I'd ask to be traded, lol. And did I say this earlier, f*ck Brandon Marshall! I'm not watching in 2017 if they keep that motherf*cker! Did you guys see the lame attempts he's made tonight?

No way he's worth 7.5 million anymore. Strip this team bare & go complete rebuild.

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I'm gonna be disgusted if Woody stays with this coaching staff. Have you guys ever seen so many free rushers at a QB? I've never seen anything like it. If I was Petty I'd ask to be traded, lol. And did I say this earlier, f*ck Brandon Marshall! I'm not watching in 2017 if they keep that motherf*cker! Did you guys see the lame attempts he's made tonight?

No way he's worth 7.5 million anymore. Strip this team bare & go complete rebuild.

They are all a bunch of mutts

1 minute ago, Persiussa said:

No patience at all with this fan base, yes losing hurts and this season has been no fun but if every team drafting in the top 5 changed their coach there would be a lot of eternally bad teams.  Sometimes you suck. It's part of the sport.

Sometimes the CS helps make that "suck" not quite as bad.

Sometimes the impact of the CS is difficult to tell if the are helping or hurting the suck-meter.

Sometimes the CS clearly contribute to making them "suck" even worse than simple bad players on the field.

unfortunately this year Bowles & co have been the "make them suck worse" category.

4 minutes ago, Persiussa said:

No patience at all with this fan base, yes losing hurts and this season has been no fun but if every team drafting in the top 5 changed their coach there would be a lot of eternally bad teams.  Sometimes you suck. It's part of the sport.

You know I am so f*cking sick & tired of hearing this theme! What the f*ck has Todd Bowles shown that he's a good coach to take the Jets into the future? The defense is disgusting! 1990s bad. Just cut every overpaid veteran  and Marshall didn't even complain about the agregious pass interference in the beginning of the game, a great indicator he's shut it down.

26 minutes ago, Persiussa said:

patience? 42 years isnt patient enough? LOL. This team is terrible, the coaching is terrible. You dont stick with a terrible coach no matter what. Bowles is terrible. Clueless. 

Archived