Richardson says Marshall 'should be embarrassed' following loss to Cheaters

AbstraKt

Following the Jets' 41-3 loss to the Cheaters on Saturday, defensive end Sheldon Richardson called out Brandon Marshall, saying the wide receiver should be embarrassed. 

After Marshall said he was disappointed in the game and the team's season, Richardson told reporters, "He should be embarrassed. ... There's no reason. He just should be." 

When asked to further qualify his comments, Richardson did not give much of answer into what he meant about Marshall. 

"It's cool, bro," Richardson said. "It's irrelevant. Scratch that comment. Yeah, it's embarrassing to lose like that." 

Marshall finished the day with two catches for 28 yards, while Richardson had eight total tackles.

Source: https://www.sny.tv/jets/news/richardson-says-marshall-should-be-embarrassed-following-loss-to-Cheaters/212249222

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I guess he didn't like all the Fitzmagic nonsense from him, Mangold and Decker, and rightfully so. 

Atleast be didn't snapchat about it this time. 

All of this is the end result of Mark Sanchez's bust as a franchise quarterback.

Just a friendly reminder.

SAR I

Bill Parcells is totally to blame 

if he gives Archie Manning assurances that he would've picked Peyton number one overall then he doesn't go back to college for his senior year......Belichick never leaves  team that has a second or third year Peyton Manning on it........Jets win 7 Super Bowls with a QB/HC combo of peyton and belichick........Tom Brady never exists, much less bangs Giselle....

MERRY XMAS JETS FANS

We formulate opinions about players based on how we feel about the player with very little to no insight into the actual lives of these folks other than what we're feed by the media .  I have no idea what or if these folks have a problem with each other, but what I do believe is that neither player have a relationship with each other outside of the football environment .  This is the type of thing that should be ironed out inside the locker room and never be brought to the light of the vultures who sit around waiting to pick it apart .

A wise man once told me that "Nobody knows what goes on inside your house unless someone from inside the house brings it out" .  Both these men brought it out of the house, and because of that simple act, vultures every where are picking at it .

Is it true that Vultures only pick at dead things ?

I want Richardson and Marshall gone 15 seconds after we lose next Sunday, I don't care anymore where they go, just as long as it is not here. I know Richardson will make a beeline up to NE, but I really wonder if BB will put up with his dicketry the way our FO has before exiling him to Cleveland or SF, which is what we should have done a long time ago. Funny the only game this defense played worth a $hit was game 1 when Weed Racer was suspended.

4 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I want Richardson and Marshall gone 15 seconds after we lose next Sunday, I don't care anymore where they go, just as long as it is not here. I know Richardson will make a beeline up to NE, but I really wonder if BB will put up with his dicketry the way our FO has before exiling him to Cleveland or SF, which is what we should have done a long time ago. Funny the only game this defense played worth a $hit was game 1 when Weed Racer was suspended.

Well Played!:D

16 hours ago, AbstraKt said:

Following the Jets' 41-3 loss to the Cheaters on Saturday, defensive end Sheldon Richardson called out Brandon Marshall, saying the wide receiver should be embarrassed. 

After Marshall said he was disappointed in the game and the team's season, Richardson told reporters, "He should be embarrassed. ... There's no reason. He just should be." 

When asked to further qualify his comments, Richardson did not give much of answer into what he meant about Marshall. 

"It's cool, bro," Richardson said. "It's irrelevant. Scratch that comment. Yeah, it's embarrassing to lose like that." 

Marshall finished the day with two catches for 28 yards, while Richardson had eight total tackles.

Source: https://www.sny.tv/jets/news/richardson-says-marshall-should-be-embarrassed-following-loss-to-Cheaters/212249222

Your headline and last word characterization  is typical of this: "if at first you don't succeed , whine and whine again!

16 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I guess he didn't like all the Fitzmagic nonsense from him, Mangold and Decker, and rightfully so. 

Atleast be didn't snapchat about it this time. 

Exactly this to me turned the team against each other before the season even started and we started losing. 

Did you guys see Sheldon take down Blount yesterday with the 1 arm clothesline tackle?  This guy is a brawler we need him on this defense we need to get him focused on football again. Something tells me the entire defense isn't in favor of the DC or the head coach something is wrong way too much talent to be playing like crap. 

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you guys see Sheldon take down Blount yesterday with the 1 arm clothesline tackle?  This guy is a brawler we need him on this defense we need to get him focused on football again. Something tells me the entire defense isn't in favor of the DC or the head coach something is wrong way too much talent to be playing like crap. 

Cant control him....he is a loose cannon.  Very talented but way too troubled

Archived