in his own words

Tinstar

It went as per. Not going to come out and say "Yeah Revis was a real f***up this season and that s**t he said about respect. I'm going to can his ass just watch...."

All a GM could say, disappointed about the final result, positives, it's all about the journey and growing etc etc.........

2 minutes ago, The Walrus said:

It went as per. Not going to come out and say "Yeah Revis was a real f***up this season and that s**t he said about respect. I'm going to can his ass just watch...."

All a GM could say, disappointed about the final result, positives, it's all about the journey and growing etc etc.........

He sounded more pissed at MoWilk to me.

Not sure what the fans expect him to say. It was crap season. Macc has had some good draft picks and some that are still up for debate. It would be very "jets like" to fire him and continue with the franchise's instability. 

Personally, I think he's done fine as GM considering what he inherited. But that excuse only lasts so long. He'll need to draft a stud at 6 and hope the young guys develop if he wants to keep his job long term and I'm confident that will happen. 

He said nothing and thats usual when a GM talks to the media... But in reality he's not stupid and knows more than we do and most of what they say is a lie and he thinks otherwise. This guy isen't John Idzik, he knows what he's doing and has an actual plan. I don't understand why fans think they know more than GMs do.

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Not sure what the fans expect him to say. It was crap season. Macc has had some good draft picks and some that are still up for debate. It would be very "jets like" to fire him and continue with the franchise's instability. 

Personally, I think he's done fine as GM considering what he inherited. But that excuse only lasts so long. He'll need to draft a stud at 6 and hope the young guys develop if he wants to keep his job long term and I'm confident that will happen. 

it was pretty vanilla, at least the article in the link.  i think he needed to be asked about the qb situation and whether or not they will be looking for a vet short term or long term.  he also needed to be asked about the coaching changes.  he the one stocking the team with players.  he needs to know what bowles is looking for.

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

it was pretty vanilla, at least the article in the link.  i think he needed to be asked about the qb situation and whether or not they will be looking for a vet short term or long term.  he also needed to be asked about the coaching changes.  he the one stocking the team with players.  he needs to know what bowles is looking for.

Let me answer that for you the same way he answered every QB question asked today as I would expect any other GM to give this answer.

"All options on the table."

Archived