NFL DIvisional Playoffs Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Kyle Shanahan for HC next year. Dude has weapons but has made this offense the top unit in the league and that scoring drive from the 1 yard line shows that off.

Browns dumped him over playing Johnny Football. Not the smartest of moves.

He might go to the Niners this year, but who knows

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He had 4 QB's to choose from should we have carried a 5th. 

It doesn't matter Bowles isn't winning with or without a franchise QB. 

Atlanta is looking good here helluva D 

He had 4 crappy QBs to choose from (well, actually 3 since Hack was being red-shirted).

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He had 4 crappy QBs to choose from (well, actually 3 since Hack was being red-shirted).

Wait a minute he had the Jets leading passer the guy who set all kinds of Jets records the guy who the locker room loved the guy who won 10 games in 2015 and destroyed the NFL he had the best free agent QB on his roster. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Wait a minute he had the Jets leading passer the guy who set all kinds of Jets records the guy who the locker room loved the guy who won 10 games in 2015 and destroyed the NFL he had the best free agent QB on his roster. 

I don't think most people were fooled by Fitz's "great season".  He's had a long career of mediocrity and 1 nice season against the easiest schedule in the NFL.  No other team made him an offer.  The QB starved Jets even played hard ball with him because they knew he wasn't anything special. 

As for setting Jet passing records, the NFL has essentially made good defense illegal.  On top of that, it's not like he blew away the old records.  He had a nice season with today's artificially inflated numbers.  That was it.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

MANY WERE. 

Many fans might have been but plenty weren't.  And NFL GMs weren't fooled either.  Even the Jets played hard ball with him.   The Broncos took their chances on Sanchez (or so they thought, at least).

19 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Has every single playoff game sucked so far?

Yes, they suck because it is depressing to watch players fly all over the field.  One of the common denominators of good teams today is how fast they are.  My Jets, on the other hand, lumber around the field.  It is such a sucky and stark difference.

5 minutes ago, Il Mostro said:

Yes, they suck because it is depressing to watch players fly all over the field.  One of the common denominators of good teams today is how fast they are.  My Jets, on the other hand, lumber around the field.  It is such a sucky and stark difference.

I noticed the same thing Jets football is slower than hell and boring compared to what we are watching in the playoffs I guess thats why we are sitting home. 

Archived