Despite the Ugly Rumor Jets Still In Glennon Hunt!!!!!

Charlie Brown

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Here's one for the Glennon worshiper's. 5-13 in games started. Where do I sign up for 15 mil a season? Here's the response:

Yeah but he was 10/11 in games started this year.

Yeah but he has a 2 to 1 TD/INT ratio.

Or something to that effect. I thought this sh*t was over but like a bad penny Glennon just keeps turning up. Without that Giraffe neck he's only 6'0' too.

I didn't know glennon played defense!

8 minutes ago, thadude said:

If Glennon is good next year get ready for the litany of "he wouldn't have been good here" nonsense

Because the Bears and Jets are exactly the same teams playing the exact same opponents in the exact same conditions, so performance there definitely would be exactly the same performance here.

You continue to impress me Dude, with your stunning insights.

BearsLoveGlennonNation.com ------>  

7 minutes ago, thadude said:

I didn't know glennon played defense!

He might as well because he's a career second stringer on offense until he proves otherwise. Why continue harping on this? He's the Bear's problem now and I find it funny that the Bear's have come out and said they are still drafting a QB this year. I bet there is an out for them in that deal just in case Glennon flames out.

25 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Because the Bears and Jets are exactly the same teams playing the exact same opponents in the exact same conditions, so performance there definitely would be exactly the same performance here.

You continue to impress me Dude, with your stunning insights.

BearsLoveGlennonNation.com ------>  

Go root for Fitzpatrick maybe he holds a clipboard for Brady next year.  Might be his first shot at a ring 

25 minutes ago, thadude said:

49ers

I'm not sold on them being worse than us.  They have a capable QB now and a higher draft pick than us, and last year, they pretty much laid down against us in the 2nd half to maintain that draft pick, otherwise we'd probably have lost to them.

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'm not sold on them being worse than us.  They have a capable QB now and a higher draft pick than us, and last year, they pretty much laid down against us in the 2nd half to maintain that draft pick, otherwise we'd probably have lost to them.

A team laying down in a meaningless game to increase their draft slot? GTFO

31 minutes ago, thadude said:

Go root for Fitzpatrick maybe he holds a clipboard for Brady next year.  Might be his first shot at a ring 

I'm going to root for the Jets and our QB.

You seem more interested in rooting for Glennon.

Or having fantasies of Geno coming back, lol.  Unlike you, I've long since moved on from my guy in the Fitz/Geno competition of fail.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

A team laying down in a meaningless game to increase their draft slot? GTFO

The funny thing is, everyone who kills Todd Bowles for lack of halftime adjustments either has to credit him, because we were getting dominated early in that game, or acknowledge that the 49ers are the better team, and took their feet off the gas because losing was in their best interest.

11 hours ago, thadude said:

3 Qb's whose careers started in Tampa and they went on to win a Super Bowl with different teams:

1. Steve Young

2. Doug Williams 

3. Trent Dilfer

Glennon could be #4 but Mac is a P-SSY

Stop cursing. Stop avoiding the word censor.

Which is the ugly rumor?  That the Jets are not in on Glennon?  Or that despite rumors that we're not in on Glennon that we actually still are in?  :)

I'm JK btw.  I've barely ever seen Glennon (except for a few clips from Villain's vid thread) so I have no idea if he'll be good or not

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

On my lunch break now. Just seen the confirmation. Well, Atleast I get to see him play this season.

If Glennon is a success, your cred is going to go way up in this forum.  In a way it's almost like you're a GM drafting him and, based on his level of success, your stock will rise or fall accordingly - lol.

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Glennon is a success, your cred is going to go way up in this forum.  In a way it's almost like you're a GM drafting him and, based on his level of success, your stock will rise or fall accordingly - lol.

If Glennon isnt a success my life around here may be worse than Steve Bartman's on a Cubs forum lol. 

giphy.gif

Archived