Jets just signed Josh McCown (MERGED)

JetFanatic

35 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And if Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg can't beat Josh McCown in a QB competition, then that closes the book on them.

I know this will be unpopular but I'll say not necessarily. At least initially. You still could see McCown start out the season but I could then see them give Hack/Petty a shot 4-6 weeks into the season. 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, C Mart said:

I know this will be unpopular but I'll say not necessarily. At least initially. You still could see McCown start out the season but I could then see them give Hack/Petty a shot 4-6 weeks into the season. 

I'm almost 100% certain one of those 3 will not be on this roster come opening day .

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

McCown leaves with a contract:  "This just proves that the Jets are the absolute WORST."

Turns out, McCown signed:  "This just proves that the Jets are the absolute WORST."

Is there any option to be completely indifferent to the Jets preference to have one veteran at QB?

Only this guy:

Joe_Namath_Fur_Coat_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Si

:)

2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

I honestly think that it is Hacks job to lose, and if he does, Petty will get the nod before McCown

1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

I'm almost 100% certain one of those 3 will not be on this roster come opening day .

Now, thats stimulating!

Archived