### Jets \ Lions -- Preseason Week Two, Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

This!!!

The plan is awful.  At least attempt to deploy some resources to the offensive side of the ball.  Seriously.  Use the next 10 ten drafts completely on offense.  The entertainment value is zilch at this point.

The 2017 draft was the nail in Mac & Bowles's coffin

We could have had OJ Howard and Deshone Kizer instead friggin idiot drafted two JAG safeties

Un -- Believeable

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

This thread is absolutely hilarious. What the **** were you guys expecting? Hackenberg to throw 3 TDs? Our offensive line to dominate and create running room? Unknown receivers to create separation? 

Everyone on here is acting like we had any form of expectations. We stink. The whole damn world knows it, so lets not act like this is new to us. I said this about a month ago, Bowles will get fired because this will be one of the worst seasons not only in Jets history but of all-time. I seriously cannot picture us scoring. 

I only wanted a FG.  I expected too much?

16 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im actually a bit upset at Maccagnan now. He should have drafted a QB. It didnt have to even be one of the top QB's. The NFL is concentrating on the top QB's drafted but Nathan Peterman is having a very nice preseason. We could have drafted him and he would have been the best QB on this team right now. This is unfortunate because this defense is not going to have any help whatsoever. 

Who?

That only gets you on the hampster wheel of mediocrity my friend

Just now, johnnyjet said:

You negativity is a downer.  

I'm actually extremely positive. If you have expectations for this upcoming season, you are going to be severely disappointed. My focus is on 2018. I actually believe we will be in good position to upgrade the team. I just do not trust our coaching staff and management to do so. 

20 minutes ago, Larz said:

Who?

That only gets you on the hampster wheel of mediocrity my friend

Peterman was my favorite QB of this past QB class. 

Rather have him than McCown/Petty/Hack. It's being reported that Tyrod Taylor could possibly lose his job to Peterman, Talyor...a QB that many Jets fans wanted this past Spring. Peterman was really good in college. He has his deficiencies but this Hackenberg/McCown/Petty/Fitpatrick experiments the past couple seasons are an utter embarrassment. 

Archived