### Jets \ Lions -- Preseason Week Two, Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay cutler is,going to look like joe Montana 

Tyron Taylor is gonna look like elway

and that a$$hole in New England is gonna look like that a$$hole in New England. 

We are horrible. I mean they are horrible.  

Ummm to those saying Petty is against 3rd stringers, OF COURSE I KNOW THAT, the key is Petty is willing to use hard counts to change plays at the line like he did there to change the play so he can get better match-ups.

He is more decisive and willing to go through his progressions in ways Hack still has to learn and you can see it. AND I WANTED HACK DRAFTED!!!

So no, I don't think that Petty is Johnny U, bu I do think that he is further in his development than Hack as he should be.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ummm to those saying Petty is against 3rd stringers, OF COURSE I KNOW THAT, the key is Petty is willing to use hard counts to change plays at the line like he did there to change the play so he can get better match-ups.

He is more decisive and willing to go through his progressions in ways Hack still has to learn and you can see it. AND I WANTED HACK DRAFTED!!!

So no, I don't think that Petty is Johnny U, bu I do think that he is further in his development than Hack as he should be.

Have to disagree with you on this one CB. Petty is looking good like Hack did last week against non-starters. Hard counts , play actions are more effective against guys who are just going all out on D trying to make impressions. If Petty was the starter tonight his play would have looked fairly similar to what Hack did . I like Petty but I still feel Hack has the bigger upside. 

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

Have to disagree with you on this one CB. Petty is looking good like Hack did last week against non-starters. Hard counts , play actions are more effective against guys who are just going all out on D trying to make impressions. If Petty was the starter tonight his play would have looked fairly similar to what Hack did . I like Petty but I still feel Hack has the bigger upside. 

No way

its not even close. 

Archived