### Jets \ Lions -- Preseason Week Two, Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Peterman was my favorite QB of this past QB class. 

Rather have him than McCown/Petty/Hack. It's being reported that Tyrod Taylor could possibly lose his job to Peterman, Talyor...a QB that many Jets fans wanted this past Spring. Peterman was really good in college. He has his deficiencies but this Hackenberg/McCown/Petty/Fitpatrick experiment the past couple seasons are an utter embarrassment. 

Not THE Tyrod Taylor?

This.

If that grocery cart looks dirty, chances are, it is. It may even have fecal matter pr even E. Coli on the handle. A University of Arizona study showed that 72 percent of examined carts tested positive for fecal matter, and 50 percent of carts tested positive for E. Coli. Grocery stores have started offering antibacterial wipes near the front door for just that reason. By all means, use them and don't let any young ones put their mouths on the cart.

Just now, kdels62 said:

But he's also playing with scrubs. However, he has to put up points and force himself ahead of Hack to get reps with starters this week and next.

I don't think that's even possible at this point. Don't get me wrong, I personally don't give a hoot who wins the QB battle but I think that the Jet brass have their minds set on Hackenberg as their 2nd in line after Macown 

Archived