### Jets \ Lions -- Preseason Week Two, Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Yes and when he got sacked behind this putrid showing from the Oline , it would have been Watson would be better or Kizer would be better blah blah blah 

Lol go watch Mahomes play last year he had a O-line much much much worse then what the Jets have.

Just now, fusionCA said:

i dont even understand what is the game plan , last week they let him throw quick short routs and he was fine.

what are they doing with him today? 

1st series seemed like a test for shell, then it just got lolcopter bad, think they just wanted to get screen's going and that didn't work

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

i dont even understand what is the game plan , last week they let him throw quick short routs and he was fine.

what are they doing with him today? 

Run, Run, pass, punt.  Run penalty, Short pass, draw, punt.

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Yes the Texas Tech schedule resembles an NFL one in every facet.

The point was after most snaps Mahomes had an unblocked defender bearing down on him, and he was able to extend the play, it's nothing new to him.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

The point was after most snaps Mahomes had an unblocked defender bearing down on him, and he was able to extend the play, it's nothing new to him.

Yes and the defenders chasing after him are now bagging groceries or pumping gas. I agree he has good mobility but so did RG III , that sh*t don't fly in the NFL.

Archived