Jets \ Chargers -- Good bye 2017

The last home game will soon be here. Christmas Eve. Tickets are as low as $9 -- check this out: NY Jets tickets.

Who is going to the game? Who is tailgating?

We will be there for one last home game this season. Hopefully next season is much better than this one. But tailgating is always fun!

Just now, Philc1 said:

If you are a jets fan going to this game you must enjoy torture.  The chargers are gonna kill us

Nobody enjoys torture. For many of us, if the Jets are home, we are there. It is that simple.

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Rivers is going to go for 400+ yards on this secondary

And that has what to do with me asking people who is going and who is tailgating?

Thanks for your prediction. Now back to the topic on hand.

I’ll be there and it will be my wife and two daughters first home Jets game.  

I really hope they get to hear at least one J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chant before Joey Bosa destroys Petty and thus forces Bowles and Morton to wave the white flag as Hackenberg hands the ball off every single play for the rest of the game.

Not expecting a win but hoping to have fun tailgating and hanging out with fellow Jets fans instead of always going to away games and being surrounded by Saints, Falcons, and Bucs fans over the years.

On 12/18/2017 at 10:01 AM, Maxman said:

The last home game will soon be here. Christmas Eve. Tickets are as low as $9 -- check this out: NY Jets tickets.

Who is going to the game? Who is tailgating?

We will be there for one last home game this season. Hopefully next season is much better than this one. But tailgating is always fun!

Especially when the Max mobile doesn't get weak in the rear when it's thinks of going to Tampa..:lol:  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived