*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, usapaw said:

That was an all time classic. I have never seen that done before and don't even believe it can be done..but they did it? It is called organized crime.

The 6th Family.

That head ref is getting more face-time than Brady tonight.

24 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Mariota has played well but Tennessee just doesn’t have the horses to compete with New England. They’re a totally different animal

I think the Titans can compete 11v11.

New England has 18 guys on the field for every play. 

5 minutes ago, Thor99 said:

Nobody wanted to hire B.B.?

He was given a million dollar bonus to stay on as HC of the NYJ. 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wow, Romo just went reaaaaallll deep on Kraft's cock right there.

Romo's rewriting history and congratulated the Krafts for tampering with our HC?  And that POS Nance just listens, knowing full well that wasn't how it happened.  Great job guys

3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I can’t take anymore, Good Night.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m done too. **** this league.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ditto.

I've been rocking Chinese food and Diet Mountain Dew since 14-7 lol, welcome to the club boys.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Diet? Who do you get your eating habits from, Crusher? Jeez.

It's pretty crazy, but certain drinks just taste better to me in diet form.  Mountain Dew tops that list.  Regular stuff is just wayyyy too sweet.  Trust me, it's not for health reasons haha.

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It's pretty crazy, but certain drinks just taste better to me in diet form.  Mountain Dew tops that list.  Regular stuff is just wayyyy too sweet.  Trust me, it's not for health reasons haha.

I just can’t do it. It feels like something is missing from my drink. I’m guessing sugar lol. It leaves a bad after taste.

3 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Don't see how anyone beats the pats this year. I think their road to another superbowl win is pretty easy. Super. 

Isn’t it always? Which is why I don’t understand why the Refs have to make it even easier as if they already weren’t going to beat every team they face.

20 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I've been rocking Chinese food and Diet Mountain Dew since 14-7 lol, welcome to the club boys.

Nice, I been watching Spaceballs in bed since then. I saw no point in watching the game anymore. It was clear who was allowed to win fairly early. Tonight is why people really aren't watching football anymore. I'm probably out for the rest of the postseason. Let the Pats have it. I'm sticking to hockey. Islanders butt ****ed the Rangers which was the only time I was happy watching a sport today

1 minute ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Nice, I been watching Spaceballs in bed since then. I saw no point in watching anymore. It was clear who was allowed to win fairly early. Tonight is why people really aren't watching football anymore. I'm probably out for the rest of the postseason. Let the Pats have it. I'm sticking to hockey. Islanders butt ****ed the Rangers which was the only time I was happy watching a sport today

Same here.. bout’ to tune out for the year and focus on basketball. Too many basketball games to be worried about the few little NFL games left that aren’t going to be played fairly anyway. With this scripted BS along with the annoying drama of the national anthem...why would someone want to put themselves through that stupid sh*t. NFL is f*cking up big time. And the exciting part is Goodell just made 200 million for it all. Yep. Basketball time. Way more interested in watching my Trail Blazers fight for a playoff seed. 

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just can’t do it. It feels like something is missing from my drink. I’m guessing sugar lol. It leaves a bad after taste.

I cut out soda entirely for an entire year and when I finally went back I went to things like Diet Dew, Coke Zero, Pepsi Max, Diet Dr. Pepper, Sprite Zero, etc. and it was crazy how much sweeter everything tastes when you take yourself away from sugar for so long.  For the most part I stick to flavored seltzer now, but diet soda kicks that crave when it comes around.  Pepsi products took out aspartame too, which is nice.

Archived