Matt39

Robby Anderson arrested again OOF

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Winning is all you care about. That comes from reading your posts

Look if you are actually defending Robbie Anderson/Todd Bowles/Mike Maccagnan let me know. because there is a great feature here its called IGNORE USER and I will gladly use it on you.  

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Look if you are actually defending Robbie Anderson/Todd Bowles/Mike Maccagnan because there is a great feature here its called IGNORE USER and I will gladly use it on you.  

I have done. It doesn’t work too well. You were one of the first that I ignored. 

Btw I am only defending Todd Bowles when it comes to blame for this incident

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I have done. It doesn’t work too well. You were one of the first that I ignored. 

Under what alias?  Let me prove to you it does work. GOODBYE 

You've chosen to ignore content by UnitedWhofans

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Shush. I wanted to see nyjunc and unitedhoo duke it out to see which won by last word attrition. You may have ruined this.

My money is on the first .gif that gets thrown around. That’ll be the knockout blow for me.

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes last year. This ain’t last year. This is this year. If those thing s happened this year, he’d have been fired.

Wait, are you trying to tell me that something that happened just last yr isn't relevant to a discussion on TB's ability to lead and discipline?

2 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

Wait, are you trying to tell me that something that happened just last yr isn't relevant to a discussion on TB's ability to lead and discipline?

Not in relative to this particular incident. Unless you believe that people don’t change and are unable to improve themselves 

I never liked Robbie Anderson my son age 25 said dad he's young player he will make mistakes and do dumb things like all young kids you were his age once. I agreed and decided to root for Robbie Anderson easy to do wearing the Jets uniform......and now this and those comments he made to the police officer!!!!!!!!!  Sorry Robbie Anderson you need to be cut and take your sh*t show somewhere else. 

Those bashing Sheldon Richardson I don't ever remember reading where he made derogatory comments like the to the police officer. 

3 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

CUT HIM. Zero tolerance for thugs, Cut him. F him. If you don't want to be a big boy, you can't play with the big boys.

Fing loser.

He's a THUG TURD. 

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Not in relative to this particular incident. Unless you believe that people don’t change and are unable to improve themselves 

Fascinating reply. I'm ok agreeing to disagree here. 

1 minute ago, Dcronin said:

But then again maybe the cops made it all up as there are racist cops everywhere. I don't know. Wouldn't this be recorded?

Lol yeah there's clearly a high probability of this being the case. Good call. Robby Anderson has such a history of impeccable, mature behavior. 

I'll bet he was driving at or under the speed limit, signaling with every lane change, and they just pulled him over for driving while too-tanned. Then he was respectful and polite throughout, despite being unjustly pulled over in the first place.

It is very likely the biggest victim in all this is Robby Anderson.

9 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

But then again maybe the cops made it all up as there are racist cops everywhere. I don't know. Wouldn't this be recorded?

I was wondering who was going to play this card first.   

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Lol yeah there's clearly a high probability of this being the case. Good call. Robby Anderson has such a history of impeccable, mature behavior. 

I'll bet he was driving at or under the speed limit, signaling with every lane change, and they just pulled him over for driving while too-tanned. Then he was respectful and polite throughout, despite being unjustly pulled over in the first place.

It is very likely the biggest victim in all this is Robby Anderson.

I was referring specifically to the things he said. Was wondering if they embellished the story a little.

You're right though. He's a punk ass with a history of punk ass behavior.

It was just a thought.

3 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

Insulting to say I am "playing a card." I am literally stating a 100% sad truth. 

Right.. because the Cop can make up the number on the speedometer. 60+ over the speed limit is pretty ugly. And he’s already a hothead..he’s resisted arrest last time. I think Sperm pretty much covered it...this isn’t the case and there’s no reason to believe it ever was.

edit: jus read your last post ...still ..really no reason to suggest that.

The  reason I suggested it, is because there are racist cops. Lots of them. They get caught all the time. In South Florida? Yeah, of course in South Florida.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/four-fort-lauderdale-cops-out-over-racist-video-text-messages

But I agree it was irresponsible to suggest it here out of the blue, with the only known facts being that a punk ass was once again a punk ass. I apologize.

Anyway - cut him. Get rid of cancers early.

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

So our best WR is an idiot, I know he's not very bright, but he's throwing his career away.  He's Josh Gordon lite.

Josh Gordon has turned his  life around, something I truly hope Robbie Anderson does.