Josh Allen

T0mShane

Josh Allen   

176 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts on Josh Allen

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think I could digest this better if homey didnt have numerous Hack like throws where he misses a guy 10 yards away by a country mile. 

lol, no joke

39 minutes ago, Stark said:

Allen is more mobile and physically athletic yes, which does make the Hack comp wrong. but the inconsistent and inaccuracy issues do make them more correct since that is the concern.

The accuracy "problem" has some truth and some lies.

Allen certainly struggled at times with the short to medium passes over the middle of the field but was pretty much money on the 5 and 10 yard outs outside the hashes. The production was down this year because he wasn't working with much of anything. Our WR's this year struggled to get separation from DB's. 2016 was a better reflection of what he can do with good talent.
uh, not really much better and if you adjust the stats there basically identical.

The accuracy problems gets compounded because of Wyoming's offensive scheme. It's a very vertical passing game that doesn't run any screens or slants for the most part. Take this for example if he would have completed just 2 more passes per game this year his % goes from 56% to 64% and none of this talk is happening. Wyoming throws deep and often, in a more modern spread system Allen's completion percentage would have been much better with slants and screens and running back dump offs. 
stat people love this argument, oh, if only..... well you know what it didn't happen, why should we believe it will.

I'd say look at the senior bowl and what happened when he had a line that protected him for a bit. He did not have that this year at Wyoming, nor did he have a run game to take pressure off of him. 

He is not going to a good team in the NFL, will be facing much stiffer competition and defensive schemes. 

Most of the fans saying he's crap is the same old P5 crowd who will hack on any QB not coming out of a big program. They did it with the last NFL QB draftee Bohl and Vigen coached as well, and he's turned out quite alright. 

Not true I was on board with Wentz... who is much better at playing QB than Allen when coming out

That said, if you don't have a line for Josh, and you don't have receivers who can handle bullets (he throws hard, he won't be successful.

Year School Conf Class Pos G Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate
2015 Wyoming MWC SO QB 2 4 6 66.7 51 8.5 8.5 0 0 138.1
*2016 Wyoming MWC SO QB 14 209 373 56.0 3203 8.6 8.3 28 15 144.9
*2017 Wyoming MWC JR QB 11 152 270 56.3 1812 6.7 6.9 16 6 127.8

2016 looks a lot like 2017, less games played but looks like the would have had almost identical seasons.

totally Hack"esque"

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My man bit’s back on his contrarian draft guru sh*t and I am here for it

maybe if I can shotgun enough cringe-worthy theories and cold takes out there, there's a chance something good will happen. 

I've given up on the Jets making sound decisions. I just hope the supreme court legalizes sports betting

so I can shove cash into a faceless vending machine in 7-11 instead of dealing with sociopaths

22 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

This is absolute insanity. Height does matter when evaluating a QB, and it is one of the main reasons you put Mayfield behind Darnold and Rosen, but c'mon he is over 6 feet tall at 6' 5/8". That is 2 inches taller than Russell Wilson who measured 5"10 5/8" at his combine and it is within an 1.5 inches of Arron Rodgers who measured 6'2" at his combine. 

I am beyond frustrated with people who question whether Mayfield can play QB because of his height.

no one questions whether Mayfield can play QB. It's his draft value that's in question.

Russell Wilson was a 3rd round pick, which is better than it used to be. 

Jeff Garcia had to go to Canada. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

KIm Jones just said two things re Hackenberg/Allen comparisons.

1. Some people at the combine told her that they are giving Allen more leeway than Hackenberg because of the programs they came from. 

2. Allen was more accurate at the combine than HAckenberg was

lol, so what, you're supposed to be accurate agains air.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

KIm Jones just said two things re Hackenberg/Allen comparisons.

1. Some people at the combine told her that they are giving Allen more leeway than Hackenberg because of the programs they came from. 

2. Allen was more accurate at the combine than HAckenberg was

That’s reassuring. So maybe Allen will be accurate enough to play some garbage time after his 2nd yr unlike hackenberg ?ha

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

maybe if I can shotgun enough cringe-worthy theories and cold takes out there, there's a chance something good will happen. 

I've given up on the Jets making sound decisions. I just hope the supreme court legalizes sports betting before I die, so I can shove cash into a vending machine in 7-11 instead of dealing a sociopath nicknamed "Spanks" 

Imagine all the freezing cold takes that would be unearthed if Wikileaks ever got into the files of the Jets pro personnel department. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I know but that's still a difference

ha, we all know Hack sucks... most of us didn't want to draft him period, let alone 2nd round.

Allen is better than Hack, sure. I can say that. but thats all I am giving him and that is not much of a compliment.

Ironic how the people who know everything are dismissing Allen by comparing him to Hack but the second anyone compares Mayfield and Manziel, two guys who have a lot in common both on and off the field, oh you’re being lazy!

There are reasons to like Josh Allen. ‘He just wins games’ does not apply.

He’s a promising athlete who could become a great QB. That’s about it!

By Jason Kirk  

843909116.jpg.0.jpgPhoto by Matthew Holst/Getty Images

Longtime ESPN NFL Draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. has Wyoming QB Josh Allen mocked as the No. 1 pick. Also:

GRAAHHBHBBHHHRRHRHRRRRRARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

There are good reasons to draft Allen at some point, if not first overall:

• He’s tall, which NFL teams adore.
  • He’s really athletic, especially for a big guy.
  • He makes some great throws.

There are also plenty of reasons not to draft Allen in the first two rounds or so, including his completely mediocre stats and his alarming number of not-so-nice throws.

And there are some QBs for whom you can use He Just Wins as an argument.

Clemson’s Deshaun Watson, for example. We hammered that case home before last year’s draft, and he validated every word of it in his rookie season.

Boise State’s Kellen Moore and Florida’s Tim Tebow were two other examples of He Just Wins quarterbacks. Though their actual NFL cases were slimmer than Watson’s, they did — in fact — win a lot of ballgames in college.

Allen does not fit the He Just Wins archetype in any way.

Wyoming went 15-9 against FBS teams with Allen as a starter, thanks in large part to a solid defense. It’s absolutely true that that’s a good mark for the Cowboys, who hadn’t won eight games in a season since 2011.

But if we’re gonna make No. 1 picks out of every QB who wins a Mountain West division and/or the Potato Bowl, we could pick Boise State’s Brett Rypien or Idaho’s Matt Linehan, who were two of the many QBs to outrank Allen in passer rating in both of the last two years.

I’m just confused.

Baker Mayfield is a He Just Wins quarterback, as is J.T. Barrett. Lamar Jackson is a He Somehow Overcomes His Vaporous Offensive Line And Defense To Usually Win quarterback. Josh Rosen is your He’s Simply Good At The Physical Act Of Playing Quarterback guy. Sam Darnold has taken the He’s All Over The Place, But Really Looks Like A Quarterback slot.

Allen should be in that last mold as well, but trying to cram him into the role of a winner-y winner has me just as confused with his NFL hype as I was back in August.

If the draft-industrial complex were to just say, “We like Josh Allen because we like Josh Allen, and that’s all there is to it,” that’d be preferable to whatever’s been going on for the past 18 months.

48 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Longtime ESPN NFL Draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. has Wyoming QB Josh Allen mocked as the No. 1 pick. Also:

Stats are for losers? Well at least he's honestly articulating what the old guard really thinks 

This is my problem with Josh Allen. 

In this game Allen throws 5 INT's. The amount of the INT"s weren't the main problem, but how it began to snowball. Let me explain. 

This is a 10 min video, and the first 6 minutes for the most part Allen was solid on the field. There were some things that showed up in this game that supports his overall completion percentage. #1. is dropped footballs but #2 is bad accuracy/ball placement. 

In the 6 minutes you will see a mixture things. I'll start with the positive. 

#1. Allen moving the offense through play action. 

#2. Allen consistently hitting on the short and intermediate passes. 

#3. Zip on the football. High velocity passes. 

#4. Elite deep passing when flushed out to the right of the pocket. 

For the negatives

#1. He has one speed on his passes. He's needs to learn touch. Very hard for receivers to hang on to a ball when he's throwing 90mph on a 5 yard crossing route. 

#2. When incompletions are on him he consistently misses high, which can lead to hospital balls (One receiver was flipped head over feet in this game).

#3. Rhythm tends to be broken given his inconsistency with accuracy. 

#4. Completely different player if flushed out of the pocket to his left. 

#5. Had a bad fumble because of lack of protection of the football. 

Now onto the INT's

#1. The 1st INT was more like a short punt as for some reason the Wyoming coach decided to go for it on 4th and 17 with Wyoming down just a TD in the 3rd Qtr with over 8mins left in the quarter. Allen was under pressure and given the situation I could understand just giving your guy a chance though the pass was under cut by a defender. 

#2. The 2nd INT was totally on the receiver as Allen placed the ball right into the chest of the receiver and it bounced off of the WR's chest and into the hands of the defender who ran it back for 6. Wyoming is now down by 14. 

Before INT #3. Allen throws a backwards pass to a RB in the flat instead of leading the RB with the pass. The RB tried to spin around to catch the ball, but instead a defender picks up the ball now considered a fumble and runs it in for the score. Wyoming down 21 points. 

Now, this is where you figure out what type of player the QB is. Allen is now facing adversity by having to deal with 3 turnovers that resulted in a pick 6 and a fumble recovery for a TD. 2 of the 3 turnovers were either circumstance (4th and long) or not Allen's fault (Dropped pass by receiver into the hands of the defender). The fumble is on Allen because Allen didn't lead the RB but instead threw the ball behind the RB to the point where it wasn't even a forward or lateral pass. Lets see what happens on the next 3 INT's. 

#3. The 3rd INT was simply a bad pass by Allen. No one was in the vicinity. The closest receiver had to be 6 or 7 yards away from the defender who picked the ball off. 

#4. The 4th INT was another pass where the defender had good coverage. It also seems (given that camera angle im not certain) like the receiver and defender had to come back for this ball as once the ball was intercepted it didn't look like they were running down field but more as if they were either stationary or had to come back to the football. I also noticed that there were two more defenders over the top. Slowing the video down it does look like he went through a bit of progression, however, when he got to the deeper route he made the decision in his head that he was going to that WR no matter what even though its only 2nd down and he had another down to work at it. 

#5. The 5th INT came on Allens very next pass. A total inaccurate pass here...damn near lackadaisical. Allen totally misses the RB coming out of the backfield on a 3 yard flat route directly into the hands of the defender. What I noticed most is Allens reaction and a "deer in the headlights" sort of look on his face as his TD is speaking to him while he has this dazed look on his face while waling towards the sideline. 

The INT's aren't solely the problem for me, it's Allen's reaction when hit with adversity. He allows mistakes from others to impact his game to where it now snowballs and a game that was once a 7point difference spirals out of control and becomes a 52-17 blowout. What I noticed the most, INT's aside, is how when the going gets tough Allen's inaccuracy issues popped up on damn near every through. The first 6 minutes of this game looked like a completely different game. Sure in the first 6 minutes you seen some of those issues, but there was still flow, the game was still in reach and it was early and more importantly, there was no adversity met yet. Once things started to hit the fan Allen's game completely fell apart. 

You dont draft this 3rd overall because of measurements and a powerful arm. 

Allen vs BYU

This is a game where Allen starts off pretty inconsistent and inaccurate, however, when he is on point there are times where his receivers drop the ball. 

Im not going to concentrate on his 2 INT's this game but what Im going to concentrate on is his lack of situational awareness and unnecessary aggressiveness and his consistent need to live or die on his famous "roll out to the right and throw the ball deep". 

It's would be good to watch this game in its entirety in order to understand how this came about and how Allen blew the opportunity to tie or even win this football game. With that said, I will start directly with the last drive which starts at the 11min mark. 

Climbing back into this game, being down 24-7, Allen puts together two scoring drives to make it 24-21. Wyoming has all the momentum and going into their 2 minute offense with the ball on the 50 yard line. 

1st and 10, Allen starts out the drive with a swing pass to his RB who gets about 18 yards on the play. It's now 1st and 10 with 1:35 left and Wyoming is just 5 yards away field goal range. Allen is flushed out of the pocket, and as usual he runs to his right looking to throw the ball deep. He does, throwing across his body back towards the hashmarks where he's intercepted by a BYU defender. The problem is this, when you look at the replay, he had a wide open RB about 10 yards in front of him which would have given the team at minimum the field goal range they needed and it would have also been 2nd down with enough time to keep working down the field. Or, if he didn't feel comfortable with that he was already flushed out of the pocket...simply throw the football away. Instead Allen throws back to the middle of the field and the pass is undercut by a defender and Allen blows an opportunity for a comeback because of unnecessary aggression down field, the lack of situational awareness, the lack of taking what the defense is giving you underneath given that Allen never even looked at the RB and the lack of understanding to throw the ball away even if he didn't look at the RB. He's literally 5 yards away from being in position to possibly tie the game if they go for a FG or if he threw the ball away it would be 2nd and 10 with enough time to still drive the next 30 yards to win the game. Wyoming lost this game because of poor decision making by their QB. 

What im trying to do is not pick on this dude in a bad way, what im doing is trying to figure out what folks are seeing that makes them believe that this kid is worthy of the 3rd pick overall. In terms of measurements he's an NFL athlete. However, in terms of play on the field, this guy is on the same page as what we've already been drafting. 

He's like a better version of Hackenberg. An inaccurate passer that happens to be mobile for his size. 

2 videos in and im seeing a guy who is inaccurate, loses control under adversity and has a lack of situational awareness. 

I will do more breakdowns as I go through more videos. 

For all the people killing Allen because of his completion percentage Jay cutler had a similar completion percentage playing with nobodies at vanderbilt

a part of completion percentage is the receiver actually catching the ball

I don’t feel better with the Cutler comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen vs Iowa. 

Look, Allen is an inaccurate passer that is prone to making mistake and consistently lives off of flushing out of the pocket to the right side and throwing deep down the field. Well, Iowa was aware of that flush to the right pass and was ready for that this game. 

To begin, the statements about Josh Allen's targets being terrible are true. Evidence of that is for sure reflected in this game as you will see a wide open, and I mean wide open TD pass dropped. With that said though, the statements about Allens targets consistently being covered and not being able to get separation is bullsh*t. It's that the receivers hands are just as inconsistent as Allen is throwing the football. 

This game is a prime example of it. As usual, this guy consistently misses his targets high with inaccurate passes or when he target does catch the ball they're usually not in position for a lot of YAC because the ball placement isnt great. 

I will not address the 2 INT's in this game, which Allen is lucky wasn't 4 INT's, but with that said the guy simply isnt a good QB. He has one hell of an arm and will provide you with a very gorgeous pass about once per game (that only a guy with his arm talent can pull off) which will bait you into thinking that this kid can be made into more than what is actually being shown on tape. 

Josh Allen will be in the league for years to come, hell probably start as a QB and possibly end up as a TE somewhere once a team realizes that he simply isnt consistent or accurate. Josh Allen is a QB that you can probably win with but you will not win because of. Do you draft this at #3. I personally wouldn't. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

This is my problem with Josh Allen. 

In this game Allen throws 5 INT's. The amount of the INT"s weren't the main problem, but how it began to snowball. Let me explain. 

This is a 10 min video, and the first 6 minutes for the most part Allen was solid on the field. There were some things that showed up in this game that supports his overall completion percentage. #1. is dropped footballs but #2 is bad accuracy/ball placement. 

In the 6 minutes you will see a mixture things. I'll start with the positive. 

#1. Allen moving the offense through play action. 

#2. Allen consistently hitting on the short and intermediate passes. 

#3. Zip on the football. High velocity passes. 

#4. Elite deep passing when flushed out to the right of the pocket. 

Now onto the INT's

#1. The 1st INT was more like a short punt as for some reason the Wyoming coach decided to go for it on 4th and 17 with Wyoming down just a TD in the 3rd Qtr with over 8mins left in the quarter. Allen was under pressure and given the situation I could understand just giving your guy a chance though the pass was under cut by a defender. 

#2. The 2nd INT was totally on the receiver as Allen placed the ball right into the chest of the receiver and it bounced off of the WR's chest and into the hands of the defender who ran it back for 6. 

I thought the short pass fast balls would be an issue too...but this is a game from 2016, and as we saw at the Senior Bowl, he’s quite capable of scoring with touch now. 

What I actually love about this game is two-fold:

1. It took two trainers to put his cleats back on after halftime because of the amount of tape he needed for his badly sprained ankle. Instead of staying out of the game, this dude tried bringing his team back. 

>>> I’m not in a position to say that his heavily taped ankles lead to the interceptions, but I know that footwork/accuracy is often associated.

2. Check out who makes the tackles on interception 3 and 4, and where he starts from to make each play.  This guy is a fiery competitor who WANTS to be on the field. 

3. He played two games in 2015. This game was from week-2 in 2016,  (so, his fourth college start). The following week he responded against Cal-Davis with a 4 TD effort (3 passing). 

Allen vs Boise St. 

Yet another game where Allen starts off good for the first 4 minutes in and then things begin to get rocky. The more I look at Allen the more he looks like a poor mans version of Cam Newton. The play at the 7:37 mark is Vintage Cam Newton. 

The funny things is, Josh Allen is very Cam Newton-like. He's just not as accurate, and that's bad because Cam isnt one of the best accurate throwers in the league and folks consistently mention his lapses with accuracy. However, Cam for some reason is overly criticized as a QB. 

Anyway, for every play such as the one at the 7:37 mark, you have plays like this at the 4:43 mark. Everything Allen does is correct, except instead of fully gathering himself to make this pass he rushes it though the WR is wide open with no one around him. He makes the correct throw but the throw is totally inaccurate and way behind the receiver. there's no one near him and there's nothing but blue field around him but it ends up being nothing more than an incompletion because of Allen's terrible accuracy. 

Josh Allen needs exactly what Cam Newton received when he was drafted. It's obvious that Allen has talent, but he's raw. Cam was also Raw when he arrived but his level of Raw was playing one year at Auburn after sitting behind Tebow and crew a couple years at Florida, winning a championship then declaring for the draft. It's not the same as playing for Wyoming against that level of competition. 

When Cam got into the league the Panthers eased him in by utilizing RPO and giving him half the field to read along with keys based on defensive coverage. Cam worked his way up from there and ultimately became an MVP caliber QB and a SB QB. Josh Allen cannot come to the Jets and expect to turn this organization around immediately, as our GM and HC are both fighting for their jobs this season, or are at least on somewhat of a hottest. 

Also, Josh Allen will need big WR's with a wide catch radius. Again, something that the Panthers provided Cam in order to help with his inaccuracies. They ultimately added a speedster given that they basically fielded a basketball team for Cam and they needed the ability to also stretch the field. That's back when they implemented Ted Ginn. 

I think this is what Josh Allen will need at the beginning of his career if he's to develop and become a successful QB in this league. This is not a plug and play QB. His measurables great but he has deficiencies that will need to be guarded, primarily with big targets with good hands and a solid running game in order to not depend so much on his passing. 

Putting Allen in a west coast offense is a mistake. That's not his game, at least right now. The Jets do not have the proper offense nor do they have the  size at WR to complement what Allen can bring to the table. 

Allen will need big bodied receivers, a big reliable TE and a running back that can compliment him in the rushing attack as Allen can also be implemented in the running game. 

Put Allen in an offense similar to Carolina and I think this could work. If you ask me, the best teams for Josh Allen would first be the Buffalo Bills. Why? Because they have Kelvin Benjamin, former WR for the Panthers. Why? Because they have Sean McDermott, former Defensive Coordinator for the Panthers. He's been around that Panther offense having to defend against it everyday as a coach. Why? Because they have Brandon Beane a guy who was the director of football operations and because assistant GM during the Cam Newton years.

The 2nd team? That would go to the NY Giants. Why? Because they just signed Mike Shula as their offensive coordinator. Mike Shula started out as Cam Newton's QB coach then ended up as his OC. Ironically, Mike Shula is not only the Giants OC, but he's also the QB coach. Mike Shula won't be calling the plays, but instead the HC Pat Shurmur will. However, what did Pat Shurmur run when he was the OC in Minnesota? He ran a lot of Run Pas Option plays as well as play action passes that allow the QB to role out. Just checkout Case Keenum and the year he had in this offense. Everyone has it in the bag that Josh Rosen would go #2 to the Giants, but if the Giants are going to sit the QB for the year anyway then why draft Rosen, a guy who's not really that mobile to be running RPO's and play action role outs when you have a HC that specializes in that along with a OC that will also be the QB coach that coached up Cam Newton. 

It makes more sense that Allen goes #2 to the Giants or later on to the Bills. 

31 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I thought the short pass fast balls would be an issue too...but this is a game from 2016, and as we saw at the Senior Bowl, he’s quite capable of scoring with touch now. 

What I actually love about this game is two-fold:

1. It took two trainers to put his cleats back on after halftime because of the amount of tape he needed for his badly sprained ankle. Instead of staying out of the game, this dude tried bringing his team back. 

>>> I’m not in a position to say that his heavily taped ankles lead to the interceptions, but I know that footwork/accuracy is often associated.

2. Check out who makes the tackles on interception 3 and 4, and where he starts from to make each play.  This guy is a fiery competitor who WANTS to be on the field. 

3. He played two games in 2015. This game was from week-2 in 2016,  (so, his fourth college start). The following week he responded against Cal-Davis with a 4 TD effort (3 passing). 

For what its worth, if I can keep my QB away from making tackles because he stays away from throwing INT's that would be best. 

Above I stated my thoughts on Allens best fits. Let me know what you think. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Allen vs BYU

This is a game where Allen starts off pretty inconsistent and inaccurate, however, when he is on point there are times where his receivers drop the ball. 

Im not going to concentrate on his 2 INT's this game but what Im going to concentrate on is his lack of situational awareness and unnecessary aggressiveness and his consistent need to live or die on his famous "roll out to the right and throw the ball deep". 

It's would be good to watch this game in its entirety in order to understand how this came about and how Allen blew the opportunity to tie or even win this football game. With that said, I will start directly with the last drive which starts at the 11min mark. 

Climbing back into this game, being down 24-7, Allen puts together two scoring drives to make it 24-21. Wyoming has all the momentum and going into their 2 minute offense with the ball on the 50 yard line. 

1st and 10, Allen starts out the drive with a swing pass to his RB who gets about 18 yards on the play. It's now 1st and 10 with 1:35 left and Wyoming is just 5 yards away field goal range. Allen is flushed out of the pocket, and as usual he runs to his right looking to throw the ball deep. He does, throwing across his body back towards the hashmarks where he's intercepted by a BYU defender. The problem is this, when you look at the replay, he had a wide open RB about 10 yards in front of him which would have given the team at minimum the field goal range they needed and it would have also been 2nd down with enough time to keep working down the field. Or, if he didn't feel comfortable with that he was already flushed out of the pocket...simply throw the football away. Instead Allen throws back to the middle of the field and the pass is undercut by a defender and Allen blows an opportunity for a comeback because of unnecessary aggression down field, the lack of situational awareness, the lack of taking what the defense is giving you underneath given that Allen never even looked at the RB and the lack of understanding to throw the ball away even if he didn't look at the RB. He's literally 5 yards away from being in position to possibly tie the game if they go for a FG or if he threw the ball away it would be 2nd and 10 with enough time to still drive the next 30 yards to win the game. Wyoming lost this game because of poor decision making by their QB. 

What im trying to do is not pick on this dude in a bad way, what im doing is trying to figure out what folks are seeing that makes them believe that this kid is worthy of the 3rd pick overall. In terms of measurements he's an NFL athlete. However, in terms of play on the field, this guy is on the same page as what we've already been drafting. 

He's like a better version of Hackenberg. An inaccurate passer that happens to be mobile for his size. 

2 videos in and im seeing a guy who is inaccurate, loses control under adversity and has a lack of situational awareness. 

I will do more breakdowns as I go through more videos. 

Why don’t you post YouTube clips of Allen at the senior bowl killing it playing against nothing but defenders who he will see in the nfl?

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

I don’t feel better with the Cutler comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutler was a good nfl qb until his prima donna attitude got the best of him in Chicago

From what I’ve seen Allen has no such attitude issues and is a good kid

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Why don’t you post YouTube clips of Allen at the senior bowl killing it playing against nothing but defenders who he will see in the nfl?

Because posting an Allstar game is ridiculous to me. 

If I did that I might as well say that Kyle Lauletta should be the first QB drafted this year. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Because posting an Allstar game is ridiculous to me. 

If I did that I might as well say that Kyle Lauletta should be the first QB drafted this year. 

Loving your tunnel vision 

If Allen stunk it up at the senior bowl like Mayfield did you’d be posting those clips on a loop

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Now up to 60 people on this site who believe that their wife is calling the hot plumber over twice a week when you’re not home because the water heater is so darn tricky. 

figured out the truth the hard way eh?

20 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Loving your tunnel vision 

If Allen stunk it up at the senior bowl like Mayfield did you’d be posting those clips on a loop

Yet im not posting his clips at the senior bowl. Deal with it. 

What I will post though are the games that actually count. 

If this hurts your feelings feel free to go to the Mayfield thread and post his Senior bowl clips showing how bad he is while omitting his entire college career. That makes sense. 

Archived