Mike's On App (Francesa)

58 minutes ago, nycdan said:

So...does he care to explain why he 'hates' to say it?  

No desire to defend the guy, but I wonder if he meant "we've said it so many times before and it never pans out . . . "

Still a backhanded compliment, but probably not an explicit admission that he hates the team . . .

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

No desire to defend the guy, but I wonder if he meant "we've said it so many times before and it never pans out . . . "

Still a backhanded compliment, but probably not an explicit admission that he hates the team . . .

Interesting theory.  I didn't get that impression from the way he said it but it's certainly plausible.

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Interesting theory.  I didn't get that impression from the way he said it but it's certainly plausible.

Definitely not defending the guy!

But I think you'd agree it's the same logic that's keeping many fans on this site from buying in just yet, no?

55 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

Definitely not defending the guy!

But I think you'd agree it's the same logic that's keeping many fans on this site from buying in just yet, no?

I agree that many fans, including myself, are (understandably) being cautious until they see more proof that this team is for real.  I'm just not sure that's what Francesa was saying.  But again, it certainly is a plausible theory.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2018 at 2:24 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

He's charging $8.99 per month for his app.  Is anyone here going to pay that?  I think this app will be a total flop and it will be hilarious.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/23/mike-francesa-unveils-app-and-its-jaw-dropping-price/

image.png

Is there anyone that dumb out there? 

• 4 weeks later...