Adam Theilen will have 300 yards on NYJ

Patriot Killa

49 minutes ago, ID. said:

Same situation, playing against another 5-1 team for first place.  I have a ton of players on bye, would need Theilen to have a big game for me to have a chance.   That said, hope the Jets D, shuts him (& Diggs) down!!

Lol dude literally exact same situation! I have James Connor and Big Ben out. Fighting for first place. I traded Le’Veon Bell str8 Up for Diggs strictly for this win. Think i’ll Be fine. I still have Kelce, Hunt, Joe Mixon, Adam Theilen, M. Thomas, ect.

i think Connor splits carries with Bell anyway when he gets back.

F7FA9C98-08AE-4DA8-B5C1-77A76FAEDE9E.png

8C49639F-FE5B-4087-AE81-4971491D195E.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol dude literally exact same situation! I have James Connor and Big Ben out. Fighting for first place. I traded Le’Veon Bell str8 Up for Diggs strictly for this win. Think i’ll Be fine. I still have Kelce, Hunt, Joe Mixon, Adam Theilen, M. Thomas, ect.

i think Connor splits carries with Bell anyway when he gets back.

Crazy, I have Ben & Connor too!  I hope you’re right with him spliting carries with Le’Veon, otherwise I’m screwed...  Nice job getting Winston.  I put in a claim but someone else grabbed him.  Good luck!

15 minutes ago, ID. said:

Crazy, I have Ben & Connor too!  I hope you’re right with him spliting carries with Le’Veon, otherwise I’m screwed...  Nice job getting Winston.  I put in a claim but someone else grabbed him.  Good luck!

Haha yeah, he was the only decent QB on the market so I had to jump on that opportunity. I usually don’t draft a second QB as most do.

I just wait until the bye week and do what I can. Suprisingly it works out because so many QB’s wind up on the FA wire. And Thanks! Same to you brother.

16 minutes ago, Jets86 said:

Am I the only one who sees this being the potential "upset" game of the week? I'm not saying it's going to happen. But I wouldn't be shocked if the Jets do win.

That's where I think the CROWD can help tip the game in Jets' favor. If we can get a few False Starts and Delay of Games on the Dykes, the defense will respond. One player admitted that the team REALLY feeds off the "Awesome" home crowd, so Jets Fan HAVE TO SHOW UP and PROVIDE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!

8 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

That's where I think the CROWD can help tip the game in Jets' favor. If we can get a few False Starts and Delay of Games on the Dykes, the defense will respond. One player admitted that the team REALLY feeds off the "Awesome" home crowd, so Jets Fan HAVE TO SHOW UP and PROVIDE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!

The article you posted about Sam saying that is the exact reason I made the Get Loud thread. We need ALL the help we can get.

this may be even more off the wall. 300 yards catching would shatter any single game record that has ever been had or will ever be had..ever lol.

The scary thing is that something crazy is very likely to happen with the space we’ve been giving to opposing WR’s.
Not 300 hopefully but still

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived