Adam Theilen will have 300 yards on NYJ

Patriot Killa

NFL is actually predicting on “Bold Predictions” that Adam Theilen will catch 300 YARDS on us.

300 yards 

let that sink in.

Three...zero...zero

I’m sorry but 300 is delusional as HELL for anyone against any team. 300!? 200 is considered amazing but you really expect this man to have 300 yards catching in one game? BOYYY...

FAB42D32-D371-4943-90CE-B16CD84680AE.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

NFL is actually predicting on “Bold Predictions” that Adam Theilen will catch 300 YARDS on us.

300 yards 

let that sink in.

Three...zero...zero

I’m sorry but 300 is delusional as HELL for anyone against any team. 300!? 200 is considered amazing but you really expect this man to have 300 yards catching in one game? BOYYY...

Reminds me of the Darnold will get sacked 10 times against Denver thread.

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

300 yards 

let that sink in.

Three...zero...zero

Not if the Vikings blow us out or the wind is bad

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

300 yards 

let that sink in.

Three...zero...zero

BOLD predictions are usually outlandish. Pay no mind to this.

18 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He will get about 120 on us and a td.  People are getting a little beserk about this vikings offense.  They can cant run thats why the passing numbers are so good.  

The more i hear the fawning over the vikes passing the game, the more sure i am becoming that we will win this game.

Our pass defense isn't very good. The only thing that has saved us is we've been able to force turnovers. While not completely random, there is a good amount of luck involved in forcing turnovers. This is definitely the best pass offense we've faced all season too. Not sure where the confidence is coming from.

Blake Bortles and Case Keenum each dropped almost 400 passing yards on us for crying out loud.

1 hour ago, usanyj said:

He’s on my fantasy team... I’m 3-3, probably not going very far... hoping to take a zero off that prediction total.

I'm 5-1 with Theilen, and facing a tough matchup. My opponent hung a 30 pt. Denver Defense on me Thursday. 

I'm willing to take one for the team, but if we are getting our ass kicked early, I hope you will allow me rooting for Theilen:win:

4 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

I'm 5-1 with Theilen, and facing a tough matchup. My opponent hung a 30 pt. Denver Defense on me Thursday. 

I'm willing to take one for the team, but if we are getting our ass kicked early, I hope you will allow me rooting for Theilen:win:

Same situation, playing against another 5-1 team for first place.  I have a ton of players on bye, would need Theilen to have a big game for me to have a chance.   That said, hope the Jets D, shuts him (& Diggs) down!!

Archived